PDA

View Full Version : Attn: OldSchoolSwap

MiGeY
08-01-2002, 07:46 AM
Hey bud i was just wondering what your HP was on your car with the B16A and mods?

I know the B16A is 160 HP but I was wondering what it got up to with all the other mods.

BTW what did happen to your car, I wansn't around at the time when it happened.

Thanx,
Migey

OldSchoolSwap
08-01-2002, 09:31 PM
Well, I never dynoed it, but I estimate about 240hp with Nitrous and about 180hp N/A for now.
I will be rasing the Nitrous soon and tuning the motor further more I should be in the 270hp range pretty easy after i'm done tuning it.
All this will be done with stock internals and I still need to buy headers!!!

About the car, I crashed it and totalled it on the freeway. There was a construction area with a big pot hole and my right lower ball joint "snapped" in two and I lost control.

pimp86LX
08-01-2002, 09:34 PM
damn man...well i figure your ok cause your still posting messgaes but maaan..you musta been shittin' bricks when that happened

MiGeY
08-06-2002, 08:10 AM
Thanx for the info bud.

Sorry about your car :(

OldSchoolSwap
08-07-2002, 06:44 PM
Here's the pics for those of you that haven't seen it. I crashed on 5/14/02
http://members9.clubphoto.com/juan402455/770923/owner-c5fc.phtml

pric
08-07-2002, 08:49 PM
Could you post some of your time slips? and what happened to your video races you used to have a bunch of them?

OldSchoolSwap
08-08-2002, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by pric
Could you post some of your time slips? and what happened to your video races you used to have a bunch of them?
I'll have to look for the slips, it could take days. They look like regular murchandise receipts and easly get lost :( I'll scan them as soon as I find one.

As for the videos, my stupid hoster (tripod) reduced from 50mb allowance to 20mb and shut me down untill i cleared some files. :rant: :banghead:

MiGeY
08-08-2002, 11:11 PM
damn its sad seeing your car like that :(

Did they right it off?

night
08-12-2002, 09:23 PM
damn, that just makes me wanna throw up :crying:

they wouldnt fix it ?

i had some lady pull out in front of me not 30 yards away. i was doing right at 40 and there was no where to go. big ass ditch on the left of a truck on the right, so i took the car.

the car took it really well. only minor bending of the frame on one side. her insurance fixed it too. i had all my reciepts for everything i had done to the car. carpet, seats, paint job, shocks/springs, etc. and the insurance said go ahead. the total was like 5 grand to fix it.

but the part that really made me sick was the shop i took it to was full of incompetent twits. the hood lines and headlights are not right and i got sick of screwing with.

decided the car was 15 years old, i want a new lude anyway, and the 85 would be great to just race the hell out of it.

i feel for you man.

what ever happen to it ? part it out or what ?

smufguy
08-13-2002, 04:56 AM
shit juan. i never knew it was this bad. sorry bro, damn loss for you.

OldSchoolSwap
08-20-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by smufguy
shit juan. i never knew it was this bad. sorry bro, damn loss for you.
Thats cool, i'll be back like nothing ever happened, in about 4 to 5 months. Engine and paint included :)