sunroof
power everything
clean interior
very nice paint job (maroon/burgendy), no dings/scratches
clean motor

issues

driver's side window doesn't work
battery dies if left sitting

most if not everything on this car looks factory, it appears to have been garage kept and taken pretty good care of. I didn't really have time to check it out the first time I looked at it, so I don't know how many miles it has on it and I haven't driven it yet, but I plan to let my mechanic do so tomorrow.
I was wanting to know, what is a reasonable price to offer the used car dealer for it. he is asking 1900 but that's just out of my range. I was thinking about offering 1400 cash if the car checks out good with my mechanic. I checked KBB and came up with around 13-1500 so what do you guys think?

ps. it feels good to be looking at another 3g, cuz my experiences in the past year with chevy ford and toyota have not been good.

88Accord-DX
01-14-2005, 01:34 AM
Sounds like $1500 cash in hand might go over with the dealer. You don't know the milage, so that is really a good indicator of a "fair" price the dealer might make an offer on.

I forgot to say "Welcome to the board guy!" Let us know how the deal worked out. :welcome:

HondaMan
01-15-2005, 04:30 AM
well, I ended up giving him 1600 for it. I really think I'm gonna love this one, it's fuel injected! the mileage kinda has me worried a little bit (238k), but if I can keep it alive until May, I'll be able to get everything right on it. I'm gonna be putting in my kenwood tomorrow, which is going to be a bit harder than it was the last time, this one's still got the factory radio installed!
thanks for the welcome, Dereck, it's good to be back :)

danronian
01-16-2005, 02:34 PM
That is quite alot of miles. See if you can get a compression test done, either yourself, or by a friend, to see if the cylinders are sealing good before you put any money into anything else, also take a look at the timing belt to see if it is rotted at all, it might be time for another. Good luck with it!