PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bigtymer_km14
01-24-2005, 11:22 PM
Hi just wanted to introduce myself and to say what a great site this is. I am 17 and this is my first car(89accord). I just got it in december and cant wait till it heats up and for the snow to melt so i can fix it up. My goal is to be the accord of the month someday. By the way the FAQ section anwsered all the questions I had when I went searching for this site.

3gn86lxi
01-24-2005, 11:25 PM
:welcome: Hope you enjoy, and learn alot!

NXRacer
01-24-2005, 11:33 PM
:welcome: glad to see a n00b with some brains! :thumbup:

stick around and enjoy the place. Oh, and get us some pictures of your car when you get a chance. :)

BlueBead
01-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Welcome man! :welcome:
Another west coaster! :rockon:
Did you get a Carb or FI? 5spd?
Damn, ditto on the Noob!
So put up some pics on cardomain and post a thread about your car and you'll get all the feedback you want. Plus you'll give us something to look at (hopefully drool over)
Good Luck!

bigtymer_km14
01-25-2005, 12:23 AM
I got a 4 door FI 5spd thinking its an LX-I since its got electric windows and locks and a sunroof. Pretty nice for a $900 car. Will try to get som pics up but you probably wont drool over them since my car is completly stock.

BlueBead
01-25-2005, 01:07 AM
That is pretty decent!
Doesn't the power group rule!? I had a carbed auto hatch before my sedan, and it was shite cranking the windows.
As far as stock goes, we already know you're not the typical Noob, so post some pics and maybe you'll get some good ideas from the rest of us... we spend alot of time thinking about our cars, so maybe you'll end up with one or two good useable ideas.