PDA

View Full Version : altezzas reply!read!

RiCANACCORD
01-25-2005, 05:13 AM
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT THRU AN AUTOMATED EMAIL RESPONDER.

Your original question has been reviewed and answered.

Original Question's Subject: General Question

Original Question:

There is a big 3rd generation accord community @ www.3geez.com (5,806 members)
80 percent of the community is looking forward for some aftermarket tailights
from your warehouse. Our cars are 86-89 accords, and we would like to change it
in any way. My member ID is RiCANACCORD in that site. If you would like to reply
please e-mail me back. Here in Puerto Rico there are plenty of those honda
accords, and looking forward for the altezzas. You won't have any loses with a
new product since this old cars are still popular among honda fans. Thanks for
you time, and I'll hope to get a reply!

Answer's Subject: DO NOT CARRY THE REQUESTED PART

Answer:

Thank you for checking with us, but we do not carry the part(s) you requested.
Your other options are either the dealer or a wrecking yard. If you have any
other questions, you can reach our sales staff at 1-888-872-8866.

Thank You!

Support Team Member: jesus ext 114

Support Team Member's Position: Customer Service Representative

Strugglebucket
01-25-2005, 05:34 AM
:rofl: :rofl: that was great!!! :rofl: :rofl:

snow_man_20
01-25-2005, 05:58 AM
Sweet altezzas at the dealer and wrecking yard, i going to pick some up after work!! :lol: that great

HostileJava
01-25-2005, 08:12 AM
I can see they really care about there customers, it brings a tear to my eye.

SteveDX89
01-25-2005, 08:52 AM
:rofl: :bowrofl: What a waste of bandwidth!

88Accord-DX
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
I'll give an AA+++ on customer service.... But wouldn't count my chickens till they hatch!!! :kekeke:

HostileJava
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
:rofl: :bowrofl: What a waste of bandwidth!

It gave you somthing to post about :lock:

88LXi68
01-25-2005, 10:01 AM
I for one am sooooo glad they do not make crappy altezza lights for our cars because they are ugly and as it is no one gives a shit about 3rd gens. I could just picture a bunch of rusted out 3gs with altezza lights thinking they have the hottest car on the road. NO THANKS!

HostileJava
01-25-2005, 10:23 AM
I for one am sooooo glad they do not make crappy altezza lights for our cars because they are ugly and as it is no one gives a shit about 3rd gens. I could just picture a bunch of rusted out 3gs with altezza lights thinking they have the hottest car on the road. NO THANKS!

Stop talking out your @zz steve, you know my 88 Sedan would look like the bomb with altezza's, not only that, but they'd be lighter then stock tails, so I would be faster then your little b series. :sad2:

SteveDX89
01-25-2005, 11:13 AM
Stop talking out your @zz steve, you know my 88 Sedan would look like the bomb with altezza's, not only that, but they'd be lighter then stock tails, so I would be faster then your little b series. :sad2:

Ahahaha. You must dream of boots in your ass at night. :bowrofl:

BlueBead
01-25-2005, 01:59 PM
damn.. I wish we could do some kind of online celibrity bitch/deathmatch with you PA guys going at it.. I'd laugh my ass off

frankie89
01-25-2005, 02:52 PM
im wit hostile a different type of taillamp would look better than stock!!but I pefer carbon fiber taillights. i also like the si style lights !!! :rofl:

88accordhb
01-25-2005, 03:18 PM
i must say reading both the senders' and replier's messages was a good waste of my one minute.

my86dx4dr
01-25-2005, 03:29 PM
There is a big 3rd generation accord community @ www.3geez.com (5,806 members)
80 percent of the community is looking forward for some aftermarket tailights

dear god thats a lie, maybe 10%, but thats the ricer side of this board, Ya know, Hostile java and the rest :kekeke:

I for one hate every single after market taillight made.

Do something real, because this taillight crap has got to stop. :pc:

2drSE-i
01-25-2005, 04:10 PM
How can you hate after market tail lights........

Their lighter, look nicer (most of them), and i would love a little switch from the orange on red on white uglyness that is our taillights. You can't cry ricer about every little thing, honestly. I would just like some white on red, like the 4g taillights, but if i were to do a complete conversion, id do RSX lights. Cry ricer all you like, but whats wrong in making an old car look better?

i have to agree tho, altezzas wud be ugly on our car

my86dx4dr
01-25-2005, 04:12 PM
How can you hate after market tail lights........

Their lighter, look nicer (most of them), and i would love a little switch from the orange on red on white uglyness that is our taillights. You can't cry ricer about every little thing, honestly. I would just like some white on red, like the 4g taillights, but if i were to do a complete conversion, id do RSX lights. Cry ricer all you like, but whats wrong in making an old car look better?

i have to agree tho, altezzas wud be ugly on our car
See, your a ricer, Because you think your gonna save a little weight by swapping tails.

:uh: yea like carbon fiber hoods and fenders save weight.

2drSE-i
01-25-2005, 04:16 PM
See, your a ricer, Because you think your gonna save a little weight by swapping tails.

lol i really hope your kidding :-P
and actually they are a few pounds lighter, i was just really trying for a third reason to like aftermarket tail lights :lol:

i watched the guys from horsepower tv waste 600 bucks on fiberglass bumpers for a nova........and they lost less than 100 pounds. like a car already that heavy is gonna help with replacing two bumper covers. :lol:

MIK3
01-25-2005, 04:26 PM
dear god thats a lie, maybe 10%, but thats the ricer side of this board.

I for one hate every single after market taillight made.

Do something real, because this taillight crap has got to stop. :pc:

Man, you beat me to it. . .

buds302
01-25-2005, 04:50 PM
why in the hell is this thread even here and how is it gonna help us? apperently he got the same answer everybodys been gettin for years. "no we dont carry them"
so why even post ti? if they said "well we will research it and get back to you" or " send us one of the originals and well see what we can do" then thats worth posting!!
other than that dont even try it

A20A1
01-25-2005, 04:55 PM
80 percent... WTF

At least make a poll first before you hand out unsubstantiated numbers representing the 3geez community.

buds302
01-25-2005, 04:57 PM
oh and rican you should have replied like this" dude, you guys would make a fourtune if you help us. noone else will even try, we get the same answer everywhere else"
look at this thread and youll see what to say:http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=39214&highlight=turbo+kit

blazin3gen
01-25-2005, 04:58 PM
hahahaha worthless u want tezza's? shit use fucken testors candy apple spray thats all u need

my ass crack > altezza's

buds302
01-25-2005, 05:01 PM

are we gonna get into this again?

cause ill just whip out my carbon fiber lowering springs to sell ya. im gonna save 60 pounds easy with those bad boys!

2drSE-i
01-25-2005, 05:06 PM
yea buds, what he doesnt realize is that CF makes a difference, even if you save 10 pounds or 100, what i have always been told is 100 pounds is roughly .001 seconds.
Surely thats not an exact figure, because power/torque etc effect all that, but what i mean by it is it does matter. And the fact that hes getting his panties in a bunch because a few people want to make, as i said, an old car look better, is ridiculous. Im all about performance, but whats fast if no1 wants to ride in it?