PDA

View Full Version : later b series question

bobdole
01-25-2005, 06:40 AM
I am considering the purchase of an 89 lxi 4 dr and a b-series swap (likely a crv b20) but had a few questions that I was unable to clear up through the faq. Place racing's wiring harness adaptor - did this do everything on top of getting the engine running properly, i.e. was the speedo/tach working properly too? with a b series swap is one able to keep the ac, cruise control etc all functioning without major hassle? are there any other items that are required beyond the wiring/mounts/axles?

thanks, and if this was covered before please don't hesitate to just yell at me and send me into the corner lol, I read through as much as I could find, but these quiestions still weren't answered.

SteveDX89
01-25-2005, 08:56 AM
Everything works. My tach and speedo work. The A/C will still work along with the P/S with the appropriate mounting brackets. The cruise should still work also but I have no experience with that. This is now a DIY swap so I hope you're good with metal fabrication/wiring.

bobdole
01-25-2005, 09:00 AM
thanks, cool, keeping all the ammeneties are pretty important for me. do you know if anyone have a wiring diagram for the swap?