PDA

View Full Version : I almost cried when i saw it .....

2drSE-i
01-25-2005, 05:47 PM
and so wud alot of you hatchback guys......

Its a 3gee hatch that is in the worst condition ive ever seen.........even compared to junkyard ones.

Smashed front bumper (horribly)
Crushed right corner, like theres nothing there
Rear bumper was sagging about an inch
about 200 large dents and dings
yet his paint was still better than mine (no not really, but my clearcoat is coming off like crazy)
rear right corner was also crushed

I need to take some pics of it, but never-the-less i saw today why it was in such horrible condition

I was leaving school for a dentist appointment, and the RETARDED owner goes (i sware) 40 over a rather large speed bump, goes into oncoming traffic (we were the only two on the road) and nearly slams me in the face

I almost cried, because with as many accidents as that guy has been in, (i saw it in perfect condition, and every week a new horrible crunch in the car appeared, hes up to 4) i figured theres no way that a teenager cud carry insurance after two wrecks, much less 4

i was glad when he swerved out of the way and nearly ran over the 4 inch high curb

Thats my horrible story of a 3g abuser........i cant help myself but to hate the guy.

BlueBead
01-25-2005, 06:04 PM
damn... that guy needs to be taken out and shot.... :mad:
either that or tied to the front bumper and used as crash protection for the car..... :slap:

2drSE-i
01-25-2005, 06:11 PM
no kidding

Ur signature needs to be altered tho it needs to say:

The gene pool is like a stained white shirt
It needs some bleach

88accordhb
01-25-2005, 07:47 PM
so? i see tons of hatches like that. don't make me sad, makes me glad my hack looks like this down here.

2drSE-i
01-25-2005, 07:52 PM
It just makes me sad that people waste their money on a car that can last them forever and then ruin it in a month