PDA

View Full Version : Ebay slot rotors

Ace
01-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Ebay slot Rotors has anyone had any expierence with them good product or do you get what you pay for?

88accordalltheway
01-27-2005, 02:12 PM
there crap, search if you want more info, dont make crappy threads.

Ace
01-27-2005, 02:18 PM
There was nothing on search was just wondering some of you guys take things real personal huh

myaccord7
01-27-2005, 02:39 PM
i was wondering the same thing. and yes i noticed people on here are rude also. dont let it bother you. and welcome to 3geez

zach

Ace
01-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Do you now if anyone has used them

danronian
01-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Actually there was a thread recently in the suspension section on these same rotors, someone bought them a few months ago and last I checked we were waiting for him to give us a update before deciding either way on them. Personally I would just but some good brand "blank" rotors and decsent pads. But if you go with drilled/slotted it is often best to go with name brands that people can vouch for because they are often made much better. Try not to let grumpy people ruin your 3geez experience, the search tool does help often but sometimes a new thread is required.

Ace
01-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Yea No Im cool just got an offer for some ill defintally go with name brand i want some drilled/slotted for affect i saw them on guaynabo89 accord and I fell in love with them they look sick

HondaBoy
01-27-2005, 08:38 PM
well ace you said it. you get what you pay for. personally, i'd go for stock rotors over those, oh which i did last week. hehe. but if i was going to get some nice rotors, i'd go for the neuspeed ones, although they're about $65 each, dont think that's with s/h or taxes. but i checked and their drilled rotors are actually cheaper in price than their slotted ones. also they're done correctly too.