PDA

View Full Version : Launch of new website

smufguy
01-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey fellas, for over the year I have been sourcing up a lot of stuff to go on my new website and finally registered a domain and loaded up everything. Its still not fully done yet, but its getting there. There are buncha how-tos that were on my old website and the new one will have some more coming to it. One of the new things i have is a forum. Nothing fancy, but just a hangout place kinda. you dont have to register to bullshit there lol. anyway, i want some opinions from you guys, and oh yeah it uses flash buttons, so i hope u guys have flash.

here is the link to it : http://www.accordproject.com

Thanks fellas.

what is the torque of 86-87 efis? i knwo they are 110hp.

Ace
01-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey man not bad all I love the history section I actually learned something Great work hope it comes through for you

smufguy
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
thanks ace.

i dont have the specs for the B20A except for its transmission so its a bummer. I am still looking at the important how-tos on 3geez to use on my site (credited to 3geez) and link them up also. I wanna make it like a simple one stop resource center for 3g.

b8er
01-28-2005, 08:22 PM
sounds and looks good to me mad, lots of info, wish this was around when i first came into the 4geez scene, would have helped me out alot understanding what all you guys were saying and talking about the first time i read some stuff, good job

NXRacer
01-28-2005, 08:33 PM
looks ok. whats up with everybody and their mother starting a forum?? aint 3geez good enough?? :D

you have some information thats wrong. the 86-87's had 110 and the 88-89s had 120hp. there's not much of a diff in Tq if i remember right.

A20A1
01-28-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey looks good so far... I nottice you are still using the images I made to link to members websites...

I have a new one that I made for me a while back... plus my site doesn't work anymore or hasn't worked for me so I think it would be better to use my car domain link

http://www.cardomain.com/id/a20a1e

Thanks, Mich

http://www.3geez.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4018

frankie89
01-28-2005, 08:34 PM
whats up smufguy!! nice website!! i also joined accordproject1 forum!! I suggest all 3geez members 2 check it out!! keep up da good work smuf!!!

smufguy
01-28-2005, 08:40 PM
looks ok. whats up with everybody and their mother starting a forum?? aint 3geez good enough?? :D

you have some information thats wrong. the 86-87's had 110 and the 88-89s had 120hp. there's not much of a diff in Tq if i remember right.

thanks caleb. I noticed that the tile was wrong for the columns since i was copying and pasting. So u think the torque was the same? lol, i did not mean to make a seperate forum, its nothing technical its just a hangout bullshit kinda place. It was a free feature, so i was like why dont i use it ;)

Frankie: lol u put ur reply in the wrong place, hahaha. but thaks for visiting frankie.

hey mike, i fixed it dude. and i need you to make me a banner again :) lol its the last time i promise, can i email you some pics to make me a couple of banners? thanks.

frankie89
01-28-2005, 08:53 PM
oh my bad smuf, i noticed after i posted it wont happen agian!!!

AccordEpicenter
01-28-2005, 08:55 PM
good work praveen! Cant wait to see it when its totally complete

smufguy
01-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Thanks jason, Im writing up the tribute page and hopefully everyone can relate to it or feel for it. Its something that made me think and wanted to write about. I still gotta finalize the pages for the rides page and load it up. ;)

oh my bad smuf, i noticed after i posted it wont happen agian!!!

lol its cool man. its fun

Elijah
01-28-2005, 10:28 PM
Lovin it but I have a sedan lol. How long have you been working on it good work.

smufguy
01-28-2005, 10:37 PM
Lovin it but I have a sedan lol. How long have you been working on it good work.

thanks Elijah. the write up took a good 5 months with school and work. But organizing it was not that bad and loading up takes only like 10 minutes for the whole site to go up. Ill fix the booboo i made about ur car, lol, i still need a write up on ur car dude, like what u did and what ur gonna do and more hq pics.

My email is [email protected]

88accordhb
01-28-2005, 11:08 PM
wow fantastic praveen. personally i think it looks way better than the last one.

smufguy
01-29-2005, 07:20 AM
wow fantastic praveen. personally i think it looks way better than the last one.

thanks man. I spent quite a lot of time to fix it :) i was thinking of doing a background picture, but it looked retarded so i was like okay screw it ;)

THe specs page still needs the spcs on brakes and one more thing (i cant remember) and they will complete the specs and hopefully it will be good soon.

Thanks for your input and appriciation fellas :cool:

BITESIZE
01-29-2005, 08:58 AM
Looks good Smuf!

smufguy
07-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I know i am bringing an old thread back to life, but just wanted to say that i have changed the guestbook to a newer one, and the old one can be still accessed via the archive in the updates section. New pictures have been added to the About, My car and Specs pages. All the sub sections of the specs, have their own pictures in relation to their topic except for the fuel system section cause i could not find a good enough pic of the fuel pump or what not.

I finally added the counter to the home page.