PDA

View Full Version : New to 3geez.com

slow87LX
01-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone I'm new to the website just thought I would show you a couple pics of my POS..its got a loooong way to go
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzYxNjM2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzYxNjM3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
Its primer black and very dirty but oh well its winter

2drSE-i
01-30-2005, 04:29 PM
hey its lookin good, im gonna black primer mine myself too!
Nice work, seriously!
Whats sad is, u've done more to yours than i have to mine haha

slow87LX
01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
thanks man yea its got a lot of work still

2drSE-i
01-30-2005, 04:38 PM
i know the feeling. Luckily my dad feels the need to hold onto ownership of the car, so he pays for all the repairs, etc. I'm currently trying to get him to drop the cash for the catback system :)

SuperStuff
01-30-2005, 05:24 PM
I kinda like black primer Hot Rod look....

A20A1
01-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Yeah black primer is a good way to go.

Welcome

http://www.cardomain.com/id/a20a1e

Need any more power from the carb let me know.

88accordhb
01-30-2005, 07:18 PM
yah it's got a long way to go, but at least it's getting there.

slow87LX
01-30-2005, 07:45 PM
yah it's got a long way to go, but at least it's getting there.

yea i have to fix the front bumper(it cracked where its molded on the right side) and some f*&$ers broke my right rear window so i have to buy a new one and match the tint and they ripped off my spoiler and cut my brake lines. The cops couldnt get prints off the spoiler so they got away. Well now i have to fiberglass the bottom of the spoiler cuz it messed up the mounting screw hole things and it pulled my trunk up 1/4" - 1/2" where the spoiler was attached so i have to buy a new trunk and new dynamat :mad:
so thats like $300 i shouldnt have to spend cuz of those jerks :dunno:

keruhas184
01-30-2005, 08:00 PM
That sucks man. I know how it feels when someone fucks with your car. Some dipshits tried to steal mine a few months ago (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=39548), good thing my carb was bitchy at the time, so they couldn't start her. But good luck with your accord, man.

zero.counter
01-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Welcome aboard! A nice little drop will do wonders for the aesthetics! :)

frankie89
01-30-2005, 08:27 PM
welcome !!! mine will look like that this spring!!primer black is sexy!!

blazin3gen
01-30-2005, 08:35 PM
i love it except i dont like the tails 88 89 own :D

good luck with it bro

slow87LX
01-30-2005, 09:03 PM
That sucks man. I know how it feels when someone fucks with your car.

man that sucks at least they didnt get away with it

thanks for the great comments everyone i hope mine turns out to be half as nice as some of your guys' cars i know i have a lot of work ahead of me lol

hootymo
01-30-2005, 09:18 PM
hey welcome man, that is one sweet lookin 3gee :)

snow_man_20
01-31-2005, 03:04 AM
one more member in the northwest!! :welcome:

MOBIN1987
01-31-2005, 10:50 PM
My 3g is primer black too!!!HELL YEAH!!! :welcome:

Vanilla Sky
01-31-2005, 10:54 PM
not bad, but it looks unnatural with it not finished... get the moldings shaved, the door handles shaved, and at least mold the rear bumper and you'll look good...

oh, and keep the early model taillights... IMO, they look better... they actually look newer IMO

BlueBead
02-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Work In Progress forever man!
Nice to see another NW member, especially one who knows a bit more than some noobs. Just don't ask about a 350 conversion and you should avoid getting slagged (the rest of you guys know what I'm talking about...)
I like your Enkei rims; I was thinking about doing those in the spring...
One Q; could you post a better pic of your front? its hard to see that bumper....
Good luck and welcome to 3geez!

88Accord-DX
02-01-2005, 01:07 AM
:welcome: guy... Just wanted to show you I had some primer looking car at one point.

That is cool looking lip. Nice rims. What are going to do with the sides? Shave them or what? That is one big spoiler you got there. Different....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ddude2uc/pic9-22front.jpg

accordrcr86
02-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey, new to the place and dont have any pics yet, but ill get there and I also have a primer black 86 accord, nor cal all the way.

slow87LX
02-01-2005, 09:58 PM
the front bumper is actually the stock bumper off a kia i think that i picked up at the junkyard and we modified it a little and fiberglassed the lips on the corners and molded it to the fenders. my friend backed into me and chipped the lip and caused it to crack between the bumper and the fender. I'll get some better pics of the front. the rear bumper is actually modified a little too. we took the stock bumper and cut it in half horizontally and extended it about an inch... i took the spoiler off to see how it looks with the kit and i think it looks better without i'll show a few pics. im gonna drop it a couple inches come spring time if i have money (im a broke ass high school senior) i still need a new window i might be getting one tomorrow..anyone know if a tint shop can match the tint on my new window to my old tint close enough to not be noticably different?

HostileJava
02-02-2005, 06:20 AM
Looks good so far, keep up the good work and dont' forget to post progress.

2drSE-i
02-02-2005, 07:14 PM
i dunno if i would consider anyone who backed into my baby my friend
hahaha no j/k, but theyd be payin for it unless i knew how

88accordhb
02-02-2005, 08:18 PM
i think it's a great concept, you got a good thing going there bud. it definitely stands out. keep it up and please do show the complete product.

btw, youre one of the few new people on the board that doesn't annoy me. plus i don't consider you a noob when you have a vision for your car and youre working towards that. good job.

2drSE-i
02-03-2005, 02:09 PM
i think it's a great concept, you got a good thing going there bud. it definitely stands out. keep it up and please do show the complete product.

btw, youre one of the few new people on the board that doesn't annoy me. plus i don't consider you a noob when you have a vision for your car and youre working towards that. good job.

yea i gotta agree....i dont even have a vision for my car, which is sad because of the posibilities...

all i really want is a paint job and the interior redone, i personally like the bumpers that came with the car, but i wud love a nice lip...

Keep up the GREAT work!