PDA

View Full Version : Some Generic Mafia Style Pics

gr3k0sLaV
08-02-2002, 10:42 AM
Well ive got glasses now, which I wear, more to help improve my eyesight since im now short sighted, but they make me look well better...

well anyways here's some mafia style pics of myself and my best mate Hayden, not the sort of dude you'd want to run into under bad circumstances....has saved my back plenty of times.

sorry im just in a pretencious mood!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/mafiapics.jpg

toastyghost
08-02-2002, 01:12 PM
Who is the guy on the right? Does he act? If so I am working on a screenplay I want him to take a look at, no joke. PM or email me!

marc49
08-02-2002, 03:32 PM
you'll have to fly him from australia to where you want him at. Also, did you guys dress up just to take those pictures??

POS carb
08-02-2002, 03:55 PM
SOMEHOW I BELIEVE ALCOHOL WAS INVOLVED AGAIN ;)

hondaaccord_86
08-02-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by POS carb
SOMEHOW I BELIEVE ALCOHOL WAS INVOLVED AGAIN ;)

LOL :lol a couple of my girl's friends saw the pictures and they're falling in love... hey, dont look at me. they're her friends, not mine

Inabj2
08-02-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by hondaaccord_86

LOL :lol a couple of my girl's friends saw the pictures and they're falling in love... hey, dont look at me. they're her friends, not mine

Gr3k0slav is sexy bastrd ;) joke. Ill post some pics of me but non are good. persay and therye all damn old. None to show the sexy beard im porting now.

gr3k0sLaV
08-02-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
Who is the guy on the right? Does he act? If so I am working on a screenplay I want him to take a look at, no joke. PM or email me!

That's me, so is the dude on the left.
Ive done a little bit of acting nothing in a while, so im rusty, but im in AU atm. But if you want i'll take a look at your screenplay im a bit of a writer myself.

gr3k0sLaV
08-02-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hondaaccord_86

:pimp:

what can I say? ill give them my emails if they want it.

gr3k0sLaV
08-02-2002, 08:56 PM
heres more, the press machine keeps churning them out.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/cmwmjt/mafiapics2.jpg

Accord7SE_i
08-02-2002, 10:00 PM
you really like you self dont ya! LOL! Well what ever floats your boat but person to person, i dont think you look cool at all. you look like a geak always puting youself in pictures and posting them. And the moffia doesnt dress like that. Trust me i know!

gr3k0sLaV
08-02-2002, 10:12 PM
dude, shut up.

As some old lady says, if you havent got anything nice to say dont say it.

There is a difference between self love and self respect. I fall into the category of self respect.
You obviously seem to have some self security issues and possibly are lacking in self confidence, perhaps that's why you take a note of someone who has it.

Or perhaps maybe because your husband stole your hangbag.

Your a 16 year old kid and you know jack shit. End of story, Im three years your senior so dont play like you've got life experience. Your still a little girl.

JSid7
08-02-2002, 11:11 PM
yeah accord, you seem like a fuckin ass...maybe you have some doubts about yourself...or else you wouldnt be saying shit to gr3k0sLaV..he didnt do anything to you

JSid7
08-02-2002, 11:14 PM
and if you know so damn much about the mafia..why cant you fucking spell it

Inabj2
08-02-2002, 11:16 PM
heheh that flamed seemed silly. Guy just posting his pics noting wrong with tha.

gr3k0sLaV
08-03-2002, 12:06 AM
I think ms se-i cant get herself a good looking boyfriend... :)

Inabj2
08-03-2002, 12:56 AM
do some picks of you carrying a bat! haha him im joe the bat! lol reminds me of max payne. "ITS PAYNE!" that was such a cool name and payne is a cool name to have.

gr3k0sLaV
08-03-2002, 01:34 AM
actually today we were supposed to be doing photo's of a couple of us with my friends katanas' or daikatana's or whatever those swords are called, but didnt get time.

hondaaccord_86
08-03-2002, 02:58 AM
keep it up good work gr3k0sLaV the ladies are lovin it. the gals said they will find you. so if you get any chicks are starting to pm you or something, be aware!

-ed

gr3k0sLaV
08-03-2002, 03:17 AM
yer its cool, :)

gr3k0sLaV
08-03-2002, 09:04 AM
I had this one send me a website, but she wasn't really saying much....dunno who she was, kinda weird though.

Whoo hoo im an LX user, man im tired time to go to bed....

was gunna have photos from this party I was just at, but my friends digicam ran out of power.... :(

gr3k0sLaV
08-03-2002, 09:08 AM
I just re-read ms Se-i's post, typical minor. Can't spell or use grammar to save her life. Moffia, geak...? I cant find those words in the English dictionary.

Geak? well I am Greek if that's what your getting at.
Moffia? Ms Moffet...sorry don't know her.

Accord7SE_i
08-05-2002, 08:27 PM
LOL why should i give you self respect. You havent done any thing. I just thought it was funny that you post your self aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll the time. I Just want to help you out with your picture taking. And the geek thing is waht my gf said. Because she was readying tht thing about the girls thinking your hot. But any ways.............. Don't shove a spoon up your butt just because of what a few people said it ok. You can do waht ever you want. But i just wanted to let you know that people dont care about what you look like they care about your car.
(YOUR CAR LOOKS NICE)<< If i did't have you in it!JOKE!

:lol :wave: :lol

Inabj2
08-05-2002, 09:37 PM
Youre going to tell me his getting the girls becuase of a frickign 3geez? For a 3geez its a very good car but its no corvette.

smufguy
08-07-2002, 04:43 AM
gotta hear his, accent then they are totally head over heels

killerb09
08-07-2002, 07:08 AM
yeah man my 3gee gets teh ladies like crazy...all I do is drive up to places adn tehy come running...I mean it's gettign ridiculos I usually just leave it home adn drive my porsche gt-2 all teh time since it doesn't draw a crowd...
OMG!
this is a lameness
ANY car thats 15yrs old DOESN'T get girls unless your driving in a car that satrts with Fer

gr3k0sLaV
08-07-2002, 06:49 PM
They love my car :)

gr3k0sLaV
08-08-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by smufguy
gotta hear his, accent then they are totally head over heels

I hear US girls like australian men, they love our accents and well they just love real men :argue: :D

Same with the poms.............

Now if / when I go to the US ill bring my own brand of ethnic australian style and I can guarantee the girls will fall into this trance like state known as 'Love'

Do yourselves a favour and search up on someone called Guido Hatzis

SIRACCORDAUS
08-19-2002, 07:35 AM
:rice: hey man so u think u the lord of australia with ur accord im takin pics of mine tommorow and i think it has to be one of the most modified and sexy on this site wat this how u can get different tail lights send me some info and if ur ever in sydney giv me a buzz! keep up the good work !

toastyghost
08-19-2002, 02:31 PM
Makes me miss my katana :( I think my mom hid it after she saw it when I was moving out a couple years ago.

Excuse me, SIR: Post some pics of this l33t bitch!!@#

Grant2k
08-19-2002, 03:07 PM
pictures are super, but i don't care what you guys look like. show me the cars. Nothing personal.

SIRACCORDAUS
08-19-2002, 06:32 PM
yeah boys today im taking the pics and getting them scanned at work tommorow today ive done a huge clean up and the thing is so damn clean! i even put windex on the rims chat to u soon! from SIRACCORD TYPE R

gr3k0sLaV
08-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Without sounding rude, we'll all believe it when we see it.

toastyghost
08-21-2002, 12:50 AM
Yo.. I ain't seein it.

Without sounding rude, 10k what, yen? Pesos?

Or perhaps the ruble, now THAT is one devalued-ass currency...

toastyghost
08-21-2002, 12:51 AM
I for one am crapping myself with anticipation of his pics..

:yawn:

SIRACCORDAUS
08-21-2002, 05:31 AM
geez boys im not saying my cars a ferrari i know what sort a car it is!! im just saying the chix like it coz of the electric sunroof and the classy feel to it i mean im 17 and its my first car and in australia when ur 17 u drive bombs! if ur wondering how i spent 10grand well the thing was a wreck! ive had the whole interior done in white leather , new clutch and machined flywheel, cold air induction, lowered , wheels , full exhaust, full respray just needs a little bit of colourcoding, full house sterio but i guess u just have to wait for the pics , its stressing me out coz all u guys think its bullshit wait until i have em posted!!! im new to the site and dont have any idea how to do it !! well catch u pplz and relax !!!

gr3k0sLaV
08-21-2002, 05:58 AM
wehn you got pics just send them to either mr accord lx-i or even to me, ill host them on my webspace.

gr3k0sLaV
08-21-2002, 07:23 AM
Did you get a local place to do the lowering or a nation wide chain?

how much it all cost? how much for springs, etc,etc
I took mine to pedders for a quote and they wanted $580 that's not including new struts!!!

gr3k0sLaV
08-21-2002, 07:25 AM
You gotta pardon us for been sus, but we get lots of people coming here all the time claiming this and that that and this and they never show...like the moron who said he had a H22A then sent blurry pics of an engine bay from another car...

hondaaccord_86
08-21-2002, 06:36 PM
lol :D

SIRACCORDAUS
08-21-2002, 07:28 PM
hey fellow aus 3gee , i got mine done at a place were i used to work called unique autosports they lowered the car a bit over 2 inches with jumboz springs for $400 the car handles like nothing else its honestly awesome plus with the 205/40 tyres makes it better if u go somewhere else like in sydney , tempe tyres , ozzytyres , they can do it for $370 and that way u can go as low as u want but its not that safe going over 2 inches as it changes the characteristics of the whole car , and mine is already cambered and the tyres wear on the inside so its up to u see ya

SIRACCORDAUS
08-21-2002, 07:31 PM
oh and dont worry man im not lying about the car , its a pretty neatly done up i will send u the pics in the next couple of days and thanks for ur help sorry for the delays but im a real lazy prick! and have alot of shit to do like trial hsc exams ! geez bummer see ya

Neuspeed87lx
08-21-2002, 08:02 PM
gee yea thats what i want a girl to like me for....me car

gr3k0sLaV
08-21-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by SIRACCORDAUS
oh and dont worry man im not lying about the car , its a pretty neatly done up i will send u the pics in the next couple of days and thanks for ur help sorry for the delays but im a real lazy prick! and have alot of shit to do like trial hsc exams ! geez bummer see ya

Trial HSC you fella's still call it HSC? lol ... i done my VCE (Victorian Certificate Of Education) last year, got into university so it's piss easy I reckon, what you hoping to do once you finished?

If you lower more than 2inches is fucks the camber up and you need a camber correction kit, for the front you can get gen2 prelude arms where you can adjust the camber, or you can spend more for the camber kit, for the rear, i think you cant adjust it, or you need a camber kit.

You change your struts or you got the stock ones?

I gotta shop around for lowering, but i might just get coil overs, they are around $400 here, give or take.

You should look into getting strut bars for the front and rear, for the front you can order them online for the rear ones, speak to Justin turboaccord, he makes 'em for the rear and can do them for really good prices

Chris

sanjay
08-22-2002, 03:15 AM
Whats up SiraccordAUS ... it looks like we're the regular aussie blokes on this site. I'm from the Gold Coast and I've only spent 1G (aussie) on my Accord. I'll post the pics this weekend.
Hey Gr3koslav, wanna meet siraccord in sydney?
I'll make a road trip down in my accord with a few mates. Is it alright SirAccord, if you could hook us up with a couple nites staying somewhere cheap, like cheap motel n shit? I wanna see your accord for real....
anyways, keep it real fellas, I love knowing there's a done up Accord in the next town over (1000km away!)
Also, I'm in Year 12 too dude. The accord is my first car as well. I'm sitting the QUeensland Core SKills Exam (QCS) soon. Same thing as the HCS.
anyways, laters n shit.

gr3k0sLaV
08-22-2002, 06:16 AM
i gunna be in syd around X-mas time, when i got time off work and no uni.

gr3k0sLaV
08-22-2002, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by sanjay
Whats up SiraccordAUS ... it looks like we're the regular aussie blokes on this site. I'm from the Gold Coast and I've only spent 1G (aussie) on my Accord. I'll post the pics this weekend.
Hey Gr3koslav, wanna meet siraccord in sydney?
I'll make a road trip down in my accord with a few mates. Is it alright SirAccord, if you could hook us up with a couple nites staying somewhere cheap, like cheap motel n shit? I wanna see your accord for real....
anyways, keep it real fellas, I love knowing there's a done up Accord in the next town over (1000km away!)
Also, I'm in Year 12 too dude. The accord is my first car as well. I'm sitting the QUeensland Core SKills Exam (QCS) soon. Same thing as the HCS.
anyways, laters n shit.

Ill come up with some crew, my mate has family up there and knows people, hmmm its good to have some form of saftey and protection especially if they are asians :)

JEFF
09-11-2002, 10:07 AM
I would have to agree with accord7se-i, gr3koslav is quite gay. he is obviously in love with him self otherwise he wouldn't waste his time posting pictures of himself and talking about how he gets laid all the time. its pretty pathetic actually. Put it into perspective pal, nobody else on here posts pictures of themselves, this is a forum for cars and car related things, so why don't you go to a gay chat room and post some pics of yourself cuz nobody here cares .... sorry but you are quite :gay:

Grant2k
09-11-2002, 10:39 AM
yeah.

Grant2k
09-11-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by JEFF
I would have to agree with accord7se-i, gr3koslav is quite gay. he is obviously in love with him self otherwise he wouldn't waste his time posting pictures of himself and talking about how he gets laid all the time. its pretty pathetic actually. Put it into perspective pal, nobody else on here posts pictures of themselves, this is a forum for cars and car related things, so why don't you go to a gay chat room and post some pics of yourself cuz nobody here cares .... sorry but you are quite :gay:

JEFF, thank you.

JEFF
09-11-2002, 10:44 AM
YOUR WELCOME, GRANT2K.

netfreak
09-11-2002, 11:02 AM
"nobody here cares"

So speaks Mr. 2 Postings.... I don't think he represents the opinion of the 900 or so members. I think this thread is Off Topic material though.

gr3k0sLaV
09-11-2002, 06:51 PM
Jeff and grant2k, got some advice for you, your a bunch of newbie tossers that no one knows,...your quotes are in line with someone who knows what it is like to be a homosexual, and obviously has great experience, a lot of shame and most definately repressed emotions. Pretty sad, dude.

Shame that both of you are problem ugly 16 year old runts, covered in acne and no girl would want to touch either of you, so you feel its necessary to pick on others to feel better.

I'll tell you what, jump on a fly, the both of you. And fly down to my part of the world and i'll teach you what happens to smartasses. I'll even introduce to a few big burly fags I know, they'll love you assholes.

gr3k0sLaV
09-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Or some more advice Jeff, stop having sex with your mum.

sanjay
09-12-2002, 12:03 AM
hey fellas ease up alright,
Gr3k0slav is my fellow Aussie,
Just leave him alone, you got nothing nice to say?
PIss off...
Cheers Netfreak
later mr 2 postings

2Fast_Fiero
09-12-2002, 12:40 AM
Yea, Don't fuck with the aussies ya poofta. I'm with Gr3k0slav on when he calls ya a newbie tosser. So push off!

gr3k0sLaV
09-12-2002, 07:32 AM
thanks for the support fellas, mr 2 posts, you can lick my dick, good job at making friends on here.

Grant2k
09-12-2002, 07:36 AM
i didn't even say anything. i just agreed. so at the risk of some sort of reprmandation, fuck you.

Grant2k
09-12-2002, 07:38 AM
calm down guys.

Grant2k
09-12-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by gr3k0sLaV
Or some more advice Jeff, stop having sex with your mum.

wow, that is mature.
look guys, let's just stop. who cares. i will just never come back to this thread. JEFF, why don't you just stay out, too. let's forget it. OK with everybody? later.

gr3k0sLaV
09-12-2002, 08:20 AM
Sounds good to me, grant2k, you are now forgiven.

Jeff you are a cum stain on Elton John's toilet bowl.

Coroncho80
09-12-2002, 06:10 PM
I think gr3k0sLaV is GAY! I do not know you or anything but if you post your pictures here is for everybody to see and with that comes Criticism. If you would not want anybody to say anything about your pictures, DO NOT POST THEM! Otherwise, suck it up and shut up. I am not trying to be a smart-ass nor anything but the truth is the truth. I am sorry bro. :bandit:

netfreak
09-12-2002, 09:36 PM
CORONCHO IS GAY!

gr3k0sLaV
09-13-2002, 06:09 AM
coroncho i was rooting your mum lastnight, she tasted on sweat. Id' never fucken do her again, dirty bitch!

Tell your mum to wash her self in the future, I mean man how do you put up with it?

gr3k0sLaV
09-13-2002, 06:11 AM
Also coroncho dont go apologising to me you little sorry excuse for an elephant turd, you call me GAY therefore your implying im a homosexual, therefore....hmmmm someones flaming?

JEFF
09-13-2002, 08:54 AM
gr3koslav, you need to get a life, your social living is confined to this web forum and it is pretty pathetic. I am actually the same age as you and I don't need to make friends on here because I have many friends that i socialize with everyday. However, I do have a lot respect for you because I have read every post you have ever made, and you remind me a lot of myself in way, and I respect the life you live, but when you come to a web forum and post pictures of yourself you have to be willing to receive negative opinions on yourself. and I am the kind of person who speaks my opinion, whether you agree with me or not, that opinion is still there. So for a bit of advise and future reference, comebacks such as, "I f'd your mumma" and things of the sort is very immature. but for the sake of maturity, I will not post any more opinions of you and I am dropping this whole entire argument as of now...

ACCORD EX
09-13-2002, 10:42 AM
rigth hand drive ! damn that 's the first time i notice it !
MIKE

gr3k0sLaV
09-13-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by JEFF
gr3koslav, you need to get a life, your social living is confined to this web forum and it is pretty pathetic. I am actually the same age as you and I don't need to make friends on here because I have many friends that i socialize with everyday. However, I do have a lot respect for you because I have read every post you have ever made, and you remind me a lot of myself in way, and I respect the life you live, but when you come to a web forum and post pictures of yourself you have to be willing to receive negative opinions on yourself. and I am the kind of person who speaks my opinion, whether you agree with me or not, that opinion is still there. So for a bit of advise and future reference, comebacks such as, "I f'd your mumma" and things of the sort is very immature. but for the sake of maturity, I will not post any more opinions of you and I am dropping this whole entire argument as of now...

Well you obviously dont know me as my life is very hectic between work, internet and going out. My social is pretty active, from weekend to weekend, as I tend to go out and practically party from thursday nights right till saturday nights. So BZZZ wrong I do have a social life beyond this place.

Good to see though your learning to lose arguments in a respectful manner.

Coroncho80
09-16-2002, 05:59 AM
Hey gr3k0sLaV go jerk off somewhere else!! you ugly ass bastard! lol :devil:

gr3k0sLaV
09-16-2002, 06:27 AM
hey bitch please, you only got 142 posts and your pretty much a newbie. I got a tip for you, get on a plane, fly down to australia....i'll take you out into the desert and hunt you down with a boomerang, and trust me....you'll never be found.

Bullfrog
09-16-2002, 06:36 AM
i dont think ir really matters...some people can surf the net more and maybe he looks for new posts and stops by often..im sure many other people do it....but are you really that much better if you going to sit there and say all this shit???....now who dont have a life...the catagory was right too cuz it is pics of his car he just was a little orginal and took some difftrent type pics....where is the problem??....and for all the:out: people who just want to argue you can leave...nuff said.

gr3k0sLaV
09-16-2002, 07:07 AM
great point bullfrog, .... im only on here when its about 12am-1am australian time before i go to bed....so really it's a bit late when its a tuesday morning or so..

Coroncho80
09-16-2002, 02:47 PM
gr3k0sLaV just shut up, have a "AUSTRALIAN BEER" and go play with your Kangaroo. I bet you he's faster than your car! lol :flipa:

gr3k0sLaV
09-16-2002, 06:35 PM
dude, I live in the city, I wouldn't know a kangaroo unless i visited the zoo. And for beer, sorry we dont drink that fosters shit if that's what your thinking.