PDA

View Full Version : when is the eastcoast meet

hondamotorz
02-03-2005, 06:41 PM
does any one know the time place and date of the east coast meet ??

Neuspeed87lx
02-03-2005, 08:00 PM
well the last few years there have been spring east coast meets in the ct area ... im sure people will start gettin one together soon

hondamotorz
02-03-2005, 08:28 PM
aight my accord is all stock but im thinking abou going any wayz just to have a little fun and to actually meet some ppl in this forum

HostileJava
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Usually a bunch of meets up and down the east coast but CT is pretty big:

http://hostilejava.com/meetpictures.htm

I have meet pics from 03 to, I just didn't get around to posting them.

smufguy
02-10-2005, 06:14 PM
yeah prolly around spring, when everyone has free time and no snow for travel. I think PA would be a good candidate for a East coast meet, but if NC guys wanna do it, i think around Maryland or somewhere in the middle would be awsome. i would like to have a NC meet sometime soon cause i do visit it atleast a year and also VA which i vist a buncha times.

RobT5580
02-10-2005, 07:06 PM
Im down for a meet i should have my car fully tuned mid-march if everything goes without a hitch. The body wont be done but i think the turbo is good enough to please you guys......LOL

Neuspeed87lx
02-10-2005, 08:10 PM
for sure rob....ide go just to see your car !

buds302
02-11-2005, 05:34 PM
my bro showed me that some people from another forum is planning a meet in april at capitol speedway near landover md. i think im gonna go if i aint got to work. ill get more details later tonight and post them tommorow

RobT5580
02-13-2005, 06:11 PM
I think we should try something for mid-late may in somewhere in CT,NY,NY etc. We could go to englishtown but i probably wont run my car there unless i have a trailer. The go karts were a good time but i realize most of you guys are outside of CT and you come here more than we travel. Let me know what you guys are up for and where it should be. I plan on going to englishtown events more than last year so we can meet their another time.

Any ideas..........

HostileJava
02-13-2005, 07:33 PM
I was hoping a little later then that, I don't know how soon I'll have the SE-i back on the street again, and I don't want to bring the van to the meet. PA is a good spot to meet :D

smufguy
02-13-2005, 10:26 PM
from the first Englishtown meets, they all have sucked except for one. Even the last year infamous eastcoast meet had only 2 3gs with one driven all the way from MA (Keruhas). so I dont know, PA sounds good to me since its kinda like a center for a lot of southern sate guys including VA. I dont mind going anywhere given the fact that i can get outta work. Im gonna be quitting this weekend job and have a normal week job soon, so it should be fine. But whatever u guys decide, do let me know a month ahead and everyone suck it up and DO NOT MAKE PLANS for that weekend or close to it and keep ur damn 3g safe until then.

PS: look at all the supra meets, how cool they are, soo many supras and lets have a 3g meet with lots of cool 3gs. :D