PDA

View Full Version : My deck is toast!

snow_man_20
02-10-2005, 02:48 AM
Pioneer Premier DEH-P760MP finaly gave up on me. You can turn it on turn it up do what ever you want to it no sound out of the mids. I get sound out of the sub but not out of the mids. Internal mosfet amp is shot and the pre-amps are still putting out power. I have had it sense it came out on the market 3 years ago. I guess that's a long time to have a deck and it has been stolen once (recoverd by the police). so i guess i got my $$ out of it. Time to start to shop for a new one. I'm thinking a DEH-P8MP, only thing is i'm going to have to save. No tunes for a month or so. sucks but i like to have to have a nice deck.

Vanilla Sky
02-10-2005, 07:02 AM
hell, just get an external amp...

snow_man_20
02-11-2005, 12:38 AM
i thought about that. It started working today, it worked almost all the way to work a block from work it just shut off. :dunno: fukn electronics. anyway it does have 3 pre-amps so i could put in an amp or two to run my mids and keep the deck, that would sound good. It's all going to have to wait because I want my windows tinted and every time i make the apointment somthing goes wrong (the next day) and i have to spend money to get it fixed and change the apointment. Sucks this would be the third time in a row. But i'm going to keep the apointment and have toons when my deck desides to give them to me. (It kills me not haveing music)