PDA

View Full Version : What color of "H" emblem?

Defiant[YD]
08-02-2002, 10:01 PM
aight, here's the deal. my buddy has a nice red 90 lude with swt rims and a nice soundin exhaust system. on his front "H" logo, he painted the background on the "H" logo pure white. he did it properly and it looks sweet since his rims are also white.

now, my question is, what color background should i paint my "H" logo? cuz my car is that crystal blue color or something so i'm not sure what color would look nice on it.

James
08-02-2002, 10:41 PM
You should paint yours either red or white.

Shagen
08-03-2002, 08:19 AM
I would go with red because it will be a great contrast, but white or yellow would even work but look bad

Defiant[YD]
08-03-2002, 03:01 PM
wellz, i was thinkin about red, but like, my car isn't that heavily modified yet, and if i do red, so many cocky ppl might actually wanna race.

hondaaccord_86
08-03-2002, 06:22 PM
im a fan of white; go for the white. get a picture of a honda emblem and use a photo editor and fill in the color you think would look good. this is a good way to make up your mind and see what suits you best.

p.s. hot girlfriend :lol

Stefi-blueLX
08-03-2002, 07:59 PM
Is your car that Laurel blue color? Mine is, and I'm having the toughest time deciding on what color to get. White would look nice, but you couldn't see the "H", you know? I was thinking about yellow...maybe, not exactly my FAVORITE color. I saw some grayish looking ones on ebay. They match the grille lining almost perfectly. It's either that or that really bright blue one. That Laurel blue would look best (to me) with a neutral color. Not a fan of that red. For some reason red+blue reminds me of elementary school. :confused:

Chubs87Accord
08-05-2002, 10:58 AM
i would say red or orange... if people wanna race do what i do when im driving my friends stock rsx that over heats if i go 25...

'NO.. i dont want to race you... you will kick my ass" lol

staticpat
08-05-2002, 12:45 PM
i have yellow on my blue accord, but im about to change it to red, it looks better with the red tailights and red pinstripes.

HostileJava
08-05-2002, 05:30 PM
Mine is the laurel blue color and I replace the emblems with civic badges that are a deep blue color it looks really good.

Red88Hatch
08-05-2002, 07:58 PM
Does anyone know of any good Sites to get those for cheap??? Im looking to buy a few, also do they fit the steering wheel emblem spot too??

MyGarbageLXi
08-05-2002, 09:14 PM
HOw Exactly would u go about painting thses Emblems anyways?? Good Ol Krylon??

3rdGenMartyr
08-05-2002, 11:45 PM
I painted the actual "H" and trim with Do-It enamel interior/ exterior paint and then clear coated them, and it works great, i made them black to accent the molding and it really stands out since my sedan is white

speaking of paint, does anyone know the paint code for the center cap silver on the stock alloys?