PDA

View Full Version : I need Help

Trick87Accord
02-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey i need help becuase i am looking to increase the overall look of my 88 accord i know about all the stuff that i want to do like the rims and shit like that but i was wondering if i could get some cheap and easy stuff that are nice and make your car look really custom and tight! so if you could make a list wit this post that would be tight im a 17 year old pizza slinger so keep that in mind! Holler!!

-Trick- :smokin: :devil:

HondaBoy
02-14-2005, 11:35 AM
i say if your looking to start doing stuff to the car, 1st off make a bank accout that is mainly for car money. anyway, one thing i personally want is the carbon fiber hood for mine. you can find those on ebay. just look often on ebay by searching 86-89 accord on there. anyway, just how much are your wanting to spend? things not to do are graphics, like stickers and stuff. stay away from big aluminium trunk wings. pretty much, just dont "rice" it out. if you dont know what i'm talking about, i'll post a pic of a riced out 3gee. take hints off of muscle car styling and stuff, thats what i think looks clean.

ok, click the link. see that car, this is what you are to stay away from doing. i cant let anothe 3gee go like that. no offense to that guys car. lol.
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=34304&page=1&pp=20&highlight=rice

w00tw00t111
02-15-2005, 02:40 PM
I am about your age and have quickly found out that every thing is expensive. There is not many cheap things. Hondaboys idea is pretty good just start saving. In regards to rice check this out. http://images.urbandictionary.com/view/large/3824.jpg
http://images.urbandictionary.com/view/large/12279.jpg

The Borges
02-15-2005, 06:46 PM
OMG is that a rocket engine on the back of that civic!!!!!

and that rear spoiler defenatly adds downforce!! its own weight that is. thats gota be a total joke

w00tw00t111
02-15-2005, 06:55 PM
OMG is that a rocket engine on the back of that civic!!!!!

and that rear spoiler defenatly adds downforce!! its own weight that is. thats gota be a total joke
I know it's so incredibly :rice: I laughed so incredilby hard

snow_man_20
02-16-2005, 12:54 AM
Save money, don't wast it as soon as you get money on somthing cheap. That's just my opionon. I would save up for some rims, window tint, h4 converson, and suspention drop. The H4 converson is probibly the cheapest about 20 to 40 bucks on e-bay. window tint around 200 to 250. Suspention and rim as you probibly know can get expensive.

BlueBead
02-16-2005, 01:53 AM
you can do a lip and tint your tails really cheap. if you're good with tools you might try clearing your tails. Window tint is something you leave to the professionals if you want it to look good and last.
You can also colour inside your emblems really cheap with vinyl stick-on stuff. Lots of little things are cheap, but rims and dropping it will cost you.
Use the search function and go thru the appearance section B4 you get flamed for 'dumb' questions
Otherwise; Welcome to the forum!

w00tw00t111
02-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Cheap is always good. I got my H4 conversion for 20 bucks on ebay. I really like them

2drSE-i
02-16-2005, 03:28 PM
i noticed the expensiveness of things too, (since thats a word and everything)

the coolest thing i have done so far is LED washer nozzle lights (which isnt sayin much) but theyre pretty sweet and easy to install

10 bucks at pepboys.