PDA

View Full Version : Searchin for 3g pics on google...

Sabz5150
02-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Found this. Neat gauges!

http://www.prelude-fan.de/pics/ca5_85l.jpg

88accordhb
02-17-2005, 11:08 PM
freakin tits! noice.

NXRacer
02-17-2005, 11:23 PM
I like the color, just not a fan of the dragons and stuff.

hey CT can you read the lettering?? :-D

i heard there were some white guys rolling around with asian symbles on their car and it actually said things like "i suck c**k" and shit. all the asians that could read it just laughed at em.

phenox
02-18-2005, 06:16 AM
if im not mistaken (please correct me if i am) but i think it says like fire and wind or sumthin.

bullard123
02-18-2005, 06:30 AM
They look pretty cool but they are in KM/h instead of MPH. They must be European or something.

2drSE-i
02-18-2005, 12:27 PM
or canadian, or any country other than the US, we are so stupid and behind compared to everyone else lol.

but i think its halarious when people get tatoos of that stuff, and dont know what it means, this one guy got homosexual tatooed on the back of his neck :lol:

Cyric_accord
02-18-2005, 12:59 PM
They look pretty cool but they are in KM/h instead of MPH. They must be European or something.

It's JDM, yo :-P

Lately, it's been kind of a pain trying to read my JDM gauge in kph and quick convert it to mph

88accordhb
02-18-2005, 07:46 PM
i'm not chinese caleb, nice try.

YK86
02-19-2005, 03:46 AM
It says Honda on the gauges. I see alot of Chinese characters or Japanese kanji used in stickers and stuff and me being Japanese Canadian, it doesn't really look cool at all since it has no significant meaning.

Like no one really gets excited if they see "Honda" written in English but if it's written in another launguage, it suddenly becomes "better" but for me, they both say "honda".

It's kind of simular in Japan. Some younger Japanese people will thrown in "f__k" or something in a Japanese sentence to sound cool but they really have no idea what the word means except it's a "bad word" in English.

I guess certain language or characters that are different from your native language or letters have a bit of an aura around it. There's absolutley nothing wrong with that. It's actually kind of a good thing since you're showing respect for that language. It's just a matter of who is looking at it I guess.

I haven't really seen any dumb tattoos or stickers but for example, I can't remember who but a couple NBA players had "power" and "man" tattoed in Chinese/Japanese characters. If you saw an Asian guy walking around with Power or Man tattooed on their arm in English, it wouldn't look all that hot would it?

ehulst
02-19-2005, 07:27 AM
paul perice i think is the one who has that Power tattoo...but yeah i like the blue look to it but the whole idea is all just "cheep want to look good" product other wise known as what u get an autozone to make your car look "show quaility"...theres prob some kid out there who looks at it and is like " O sweet i can make my civic look so cool now it'll look like a show car but really its all stock under the hood the body has like all kinds of graphics on it and a HUGE 6 foot tall wing on the back, but just looks fast you kno!"but doesn't kno its for accords...(riced out civic owners i cant help but laugh)not to slam anyone on here about rice but comon...if u were to get a civic Somone else is gonna have the SAme dam thing as u...correct me if i'm wrong..

od2681
02-19-2005, 07:43 AM
like the gauges..except for the dragons and writing....

BDaccordguy
02-19-2005, 02:57 PM
love those gauges minus the dragons, those are just too bright and too much. the writing doesnt bother me much since its a dimmer color than the main gauges.

w00tw00t111
02-20-2005, 09:31 PM
OMG those things look pretty nice. It could be used as a templete(spelling?). Cut out the dragon and letters and put in whatever you want or leave it blank. How do you install those by the way?

smufguy
02-21-2005, 10:15 PM
they remind me of the new TL backlit gauge faces minus the sad dragons. Looks pretty nice and i like the cool blue, easy on the eyes.

w00tw00t111
02-24-2005, 09:22 PM
yeah. If you put blue led's on the back it would look nice kinda like indiglo. You could use clear paper like transparency paper instead of white paper. Is that what you use? Plain white paper?

SQ is the SQUAD
02-24-2005, 09:35 PM
i'm not chinese caleb, nice try.
yall all look the same j/k :flip:

88accordhb
02-24-2005, 11:26 PM
yall all look the same j/k :flip:
yah i get that from alot of non asians. but asians can tell if youre one type or the other. it's quite easy.

SQ is the SQUAD
02-25-2005, 06:52 AM
well can you explaing it to the rest of us ciz to my your all chineese. actually i can sometimes tell cambodians. we got alot of vietnanmees around here and they hate to be called chineese

smufguy
02-25-2005, 07:35 AM
what are you ct? korean, vietnamese, chinese, philiphino (damn cant type that shit) or just a twisted funny looking mexican???

w00tw00t111
02-25-2005, 10:37 PM
Some slant up down and what not. I'll have to ask one of my friends cause I dont know!