PDA

View Full Version : Headlights

phenox
02-18-2005, 06:10 AM
Now that i finally have my accord running straight im looking to do some work to it. First things first thou when i got the thing it had been in a accident so i replaced the whole front so before i get it painted (3 diffterent shades of gold suck) i need to get the head lights aligned with the hood does any one kno round about how much it would cost to get this done. Right now one light is under the hood and the other is cock ass side ways. Ill get some pics up when i get a chance

NXRacer
02-18-2005, 08:15 AM
i adjusted them myself after i got in a fender bender with my coupe. Depending on how bad it is you could pull it out and shim the bracket with washers or something, or you might just have to have a bodyshop do it

2drSE-i
02-18-2005, 12:23 PM
at a body shop it would cost anywhere from 200 to 1000 US, so id try to do it myself first.

i was lucky with my accident, all i really did was bend the plastic bumper cover

phenox
02-21-2005, 05:05 AM
ok thanx i asked my mom when i left for skool this morning shes off and im not =( to take it by the body shop and get it looked at and a price.