PDA

View Full Version : Tricks 88 Accord

Trick87Accord
02-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Heres my pics of my "G Ride" nothin really special it will be though give me some time!!!!

Interior:
Pacesetter Short Shifter (On the way should arrive this week)
89 Integra Seats (Soon to come, will get as soon as i get paid)

Exterior:
4 1/2" MagnaFlow Exhaust
LED Washer Lights (Blue, Cop Magnet)
Tinted License Plate Covers

Engine:
Stock (Got in a car accident and got a bunch of money so i replaced the old on this one has about 45k on it, its in good shape, not fast though soon though)

System:
Panasonic Head Unit
Want to go Alpine or Pioneer for the future Head Unit
Alpine Type S Front Speakers
Alpine Type S 6 1/2 Back Speakers
12" MTX
400 Watt (Nothin special)
Soon wil have JL AUDIO two 10s and a good amp custom built in my trunk it will be tight. $$$$

Please reply with what you think and ideas on mods that i must have and what you think. Thanks Trick..

my86dx4dr
02-21-2005, 03:45 PM
cool, where you at in are-gone?

Trick87Accord
02-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Im located in Springfield Oregon!!

Moodybluesr
02-21-2005, 03:52 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2132094513
Dude, WTF... those pics are TINY! :rofl:

Hash_man_Se_i
02-21-2005, 04:02 PM
Could you have smaller pictureS? haha jk... Car looks pretty good, try and get some bigger pictures up,.

HostileJava
02-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Looks like I can't see them without an image stations account?

danronian
02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
That shifter is a bitch if you don't have small hands and arms or if you don't take off the exhaust shield, it is possibly though with both of those factors against you (I live to talk about it). Just get some poly bushings for that shifter stabilizer and you will notice quite a big difference, I replaced one of the bushings so far and noticed a huge difference.
Lets see some pics that we can actually see!

88accordalltheway
02-21-2005, 07:36 PM
those pics are avatar status....

smufguy
02-21-2005, 10:07 PM
those pics are avatar status....

what avatar? i dont see any avatars........ :kekeke: . image station blows nuts, load that shit on imageshack and link it here.

88accordhb
02-21-2005, 10:37 PM
can't see shit captain.

Sabz5150
02-22-2005, 09:07 AM
That shifter is a bitch if you don't have small hands and arms or if you don't take off the exhaust shield, it is possibly though with both of those factors against you (I live to talk about it). Just get some poly bushings for that shifter stabilizer and you will notice quite a big difference, I replaced one of the bushings so far and noticed a huge difference.
Lets see some pics that we can actually see!

Be VERY careful when you install shifter bushings... the torque rod bolt that holds the rod to the transmission *IS NOT* a high torque bolt, you'll shear it without even thinking. I wound up doing that, went through two stud removers before it came out.

danronian
02-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Be VERY careful when you install shifter bushings... the torque rod bolt that holds the rod to the transmission *IS NOT* a high torque bolt, you'll shear it without even thinking. I wound up doing that, went through two stud removers before it came out.
I did the same thing when I was taking it off to install my shifter, it wasn't entirely my "strong" arm's fault though. When I looked at the broken in half bolt I could see that it was almost broken all the way in half and was just being held on by a little part of the bolt's metal. Luckily mine came right out without any hassle. I wouldn't be surprised if Honda upgraded that bolt's quality on the newer cars with rod-type shifters.