PDA

View Full Version : bye bye hatch

classicaccord
02-22-2005, 04:44 PM
well my hatch blew up last month durning a bad winter storm, it fuckin sux now my car sits in my driveway striped down to its gay as stock 13inch steelies,dont have a clue what im gona do with the car , i dont knw if im gona fix it or not.im thinkin of buy a 89 4 door civic and doin that up but who knws ill keep every one informed heres what my car used to look like before it died the hatch (http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/606928)
:crying:
i wish i had a picture of what it looks like knw

NXRacer
02-22-2005, 04:53 PM
whats wrong with it? what kind of condition is it in. i know a couple peeps in that area that are looking for a project hatch. do you have pictures of it?

classicaccord
02-22-2005, 05:08 PM
whats wrong with it? what kind of condition is it in. i know a couple peeps in that area that are looking for a project hatch. do you have pictures of it?

click the link that says the hatch

RobT5580
02-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I would be interested in it if your going to part with it.

Edit-damn i just noticed its a dx by the manual windows. Still is a nice looking hatch though.

danronian
02-22-2005, 06:44 PM
That's a real shame, yours is by far one of my favorite 3g hatchs of all time.
What's wrong with it? If you are going to end up parting it out I would be very interested depending where your located in PA. How far from the Philly area are you?

edit: I checked, you are about 3.5-4 hrs away from me at least but I wouldn't mind a drive if I could buy some used parts from you (hood, header, cat back, suspension, if so, I call dibs). Just keep us updated b/c I do realize you said you really don't know what you are going to do with it as of now. I'd love the whole car it's just that I have no room at the minimum until summer.

bobafett
02-22-2005, 07:03 PM
wow thats a clean one! what a shame

NXRacer
02-22-2005, 11:36 PM
how would somebody go about contacting you to buy it in whole?? whats all wrong with it? Will you include the seats if you sell?

88accordhb
02-23-2005, 12:13 AM
wahh!!! you have one of the few nice hatches.

well sorry to hear bro. if you get a 4dr. get the one with the ex trim. it has the si motor.
should be pretty nice to sup up since not alot of pple do that car up.

classicaccord
02-23-2005, 01:17 PM
CELL # 7243097148 if i dont answer im prob workin

danronian
02-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Does this mean the car is for sale as parts? Or as whole?

Is the CF hood still in good shape? because that is what I am interested in the most, how much are you asking for it? That is if your parting it out, and no worries about shipping since I wouldn't mind driving to pick it, and possibly other parts, up.

I read you have some Ground Control Coilovers which I would be interested in, but what kind of struts do you have on there? Are they still any good?

frankie89
02-23-2005, 05:38 PM
dont worry classicaccord ur hatch will live on.(on my desktop) I'll keep da memory alive!!

danronian
02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Classicaccord, I sent you a PM.