PDA

View Full Version : Ard Motor Mounts!!!

88tandx
02-22-2005, 05:54 PM
ok im probably going to get flamed up the ass but i searched this forum and didnt find anything else pertaining to this. there was one thing but its about a year and a half old so its really obsolete. i was surfing the web and came across ardperformance.com (http://www.ardperformance.com) if you go into the enjo stock mount upgrades link and bout 13 down they have one for the b series into a 3rd gen accord. maybe im seeing things i dont know. i sent them an email to ask em if they still had em. hopefully they do lets keep our fingers crossed. i also went all the way through with the order up to the part where you press submit and there was nothing about being out of stock. so idk im waiting till tommorow for the reply. this maybe what we've been waiting for. or maybe im just another 3rd gee freak who has fantastical dreams of things like dual cams or maybe, yep you guessed it, V-TEC and these dreams will soon enough crushed like most and ill just have to squeeze what i can get out of my a20. ill keep ya posted.

-joe

Strugglebucket
02-22-2005, 06:06 PM
and these dreams will soon enough crushed like most and ill just have to squeeze what i can get out of my a20.
probably.:lol:

88LXi68
02-22-2005, 06:11 PM
im here to crush your dreams...ARD is a performance shop, they dont fabricate motor mounts, they simply sell the Place Racing or whatever other brands they have. You may get lucky and they may have some in stock, but Place Racing went out of business and ARD probably only ordered on a need be basis.

want vtec?? Buy my accord....

88tandx
02-23-2005, 09:08 PM
i emailed you about the accord. im more than likely interested.

masterkillalw
04-15-2005, 09:19 PM
Yea I just saw it...I think I am gonna call them tom...we will c though

SteveDX89
04-16-2005, 07:12 AM
im here to crush your dreams...ARD is a performance shop, they dont fabricate motor mounts, they simply sell the Place Racing or whatever other brands they have. You may get lucky and they may have some in stock, but Place Racing went out of business and ARD probably only ordered on a need be basis.

Read this. It's all 100% accurate information.

Ace
04-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Steve I must say dude I checked out you're car domain site and I love that set up I am looking into that b16 swap looks great don't mean to get off subject but I never looked before good stuff

b20a86lude
05-03-2005, 07:22 AM
dude i was actually about to buy these but when i read they were for motor swaps i was like shittttttttttt but i want stock motor mounts but with polyurethane in them fri mny b20a

masterkillalw
05-05-2005, 03:58 PM
HUMM...just got off the phone with ARD and they said that they still stock them and they could get me a set in about 2-5 days...but for 640 bucks without shipping is kinda high but hey there's some mounts...for me it would cost me 672 bucks to get them shipped and all...

shepherd79
05-05-2005, 04:06 PM
well, try to get them, i may get lucky. may be there is a company that makes mounts and we don't know about it.
if they don't get your mounts, i hope they refund your money fast.

masterkillalw
05-05-2005, 06:25 PM
well I haven't ordered quite yet...I just may depending on how everyone else is going...If ppl just keep saying crap and not producing I am gonna have to...I mean I have a B18A1 and everything but the engine mounts to drop this engine in my 2nd gen Lude and no one is helping so I just may have to suck it up and pay for them mounts...

AccordEpicenter
05-05-2005, 06:36 PM
when are you guys just gonna buy a welder, scrap steel and get welding? Seriously...

masterkillalw
05-05-2005, 06:51 PM
when I actually find time to do anything to my car...how about that!!! or maybe when I get the money for a welder that I am gonna use more then just ONCE!

AccordEpicenter
05-05-2005, 07:00 PM
if you paid $350 for an ok mig welder and got some scrap steel youd be way ahead in the mount department, just adapt factory honda mounts

ICEMAN707
05-05-2005, 08:05 PM
if you paid $350 for an ok mig welder and got some scrap steel youd be way ahead in the mount department, just adapt factory honda mounts

you'd be way ahead in other departments too like custom turbo manifolds, roll cage, body shaving, etc. i wish i had a welder and the time to learn to master it.

88tandx
05-05-2005, 08:46 PM
i finally bought one cuz the kid who usually does all my fabbing shit moved to florida. i just started welding everything i could find. its alot of fucking fun. i have an old exhaust from a 92 dodge dynasty sitting in my garage so i cut it into a bout 10 pieces then welded em all back together. you could really tell which was my first and last. i paid about 400 bux for it. i got it used in the classified. i dont know shit about em but my dad who did plumbing for about 10 years said it was a really really good one. i wish i still had my parts car cuz then id be in welding heaven.

-joe

AccordEpicenter
05-05-2005, 09:42 PM
im a so-so welder but managed to weld up my entire manifold on a 120v 135amp mig welder, even with 1/2" flanges!! it looks ok but it is strong

masterkillalw
05-06-2005, 02:20 PM
well I do know how to weld just don't own a welder...