PDA

View Full Version : An old user just checkin in

Twisted 87lxi
02-23-2005, 04:07 AM
Hey, I dont know how many people here remember me, i havent had my accord for a few years now but i used to be obsessed with this forum. I used to come here everyday but since my car died i havent found my way around here. I see you guys are bigger than ever, and a few of the same old members are still around...not to say a whole bunch of new ones.

Anyway, what got me here was that i was browsing ebay for a cf hood for my 300zx(yea, i converted too...) and i ran across a cf hood for the 3rd gen and i had to do a double take. See last time i was here the idea of a cf hood for the 3g was just a new concept and was still a myth, that someone knew someone who knew someone that could make one with enough money. I now see that this community has stayed alive and pushed the limit of these cars even more. I cant believe the hood is now actually an ebay item! What other ideas have you guys come up with and have made possible since the time of the cf hood??? Although i am now a 2x Nissan driver, i still love my 3g wherever it is, afterall it was my first car and major investment.

So let me know what else big has happened...

For pics of my cars including my accord, check this HERE (http://members.cardomain.com/rps13_gz32)

HostileJava
02-23-2005, 04:55 AM
Old car looked pretty good, accept for the wing and the fact that i looks like you didn't finish shaving the moulding.

89accord_lxi_coupe
02-23-2005, 05:29 AM
hey twisted!!! it's nice to see you around here again. there is a thread here listing the parts that're beeing made for our cars. i think it was mike's business and he sold it or something. the sx looks great man, that yellow is actually really nice on it. hope you'll hang around and share your know-how with some of the new guys. what good is useful information if you can't use it?

Strugglebucket
02-23-2005, 06:46 AM
So let me know what else big has happened...
there was a batch of adjustable cam gears made by golden eagle...
koni and dc sports ditched us...
more people are turbo-ing...

i beat megaman II. :dunno:

SteveDX89
02-23-2005, 07:07 AM
more people are turbo-ing...

More people are talking about it but only a few actually do it.

HostileJava
02-23-2005, 09:02 AM
More people are talking about it but only a few actually do it.

There are still more turbo setups than there were and I hope you weren't referring to me bitch. :lol:

NXRacer
02-23-2005, 09:20 AM
welcome back! I dont remember you nor do i care. i'm a mod so i can be like that.

lol j/k man. :welcome:

SteveDX89
02-23-2005, 09:30 AM
There are still more turbo setups than there were and I hope you weren't referring to me bitch. :lol:

I was talking in general, asswipe. The world don't revolve around you. :bowrofl:

HostileJava
02-23-2005, 09:37 AM
I was talking in general, asswipe. The world don't revolve around you. :bowrofl:

That's one theory, however I have proof that it does. Send me naked pictured of your gf and I'll send you the proof. :cool:

Sabz5150
02-23-2005, 10:23 AM
i beat megaman II. :dunno:

You *JUST* beat it? I drew a crowd at EBGames rockin good ol Megaman. I still have the touch :)

As for goings on, at least with me, I got the sound system going but now it is mostly out of the car pending a complete rewiring.

SQ is the SQUAD
02-24-2005, 12:54 PM
i am still here, never got the accord on the road yet. still trying the b series swap, way behind everyone else

SQ is the SQUAD
02-24-2005, 12:57 PM
where you around for the jdm power folding mirrors?
some mugen stuff appared for a while, and the b20a is picking up a lil