PDA

View Full Version : I'm Heeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 05:48 AM
Hey yall!!!

I am a 22 year old female 3G owner. I have a 1989 Honda Accord SE-i coupe and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! It was my first car and since I've had it, I've only done minor things to it. Basically, I have had it painted a custome blue w/chrome flakes and I am getting ready to have a new radiator put in this weekend. I have already run a nice system in it but I need a bigger amp to support my speakers and allow them to push the complete sound that I want. That is coming soon...

I am currently trying to find some clear tail lights but I am having no success. I have the fronts but I would like to clear them all out at once...anybody got any sources???

Anyway, I'm just trying to make my car look and perform better. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

RobT5580
02-24-2005, 05:57 AM
Welcome to the board, as for the taillights nobody makes them maily because the complexity and 3 different types of taillights (coupe, hatch, sedan). A few people have made custom ones and thats really the only alternative unless procarparts decides to make them as well since they recently made clear corners and bumper lenses.

snow_man_20
02-24-2005, 06:04 AM
:repost: HOLY CRAP Three posts!!!! YES!! that's got to be a record!!

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 06:12 AM
Grey SE-i Coupes are better :D. Yeah no one makes the tails but you can do them yourself or possibly find a member who has done them and offer to pay them. Welcome to the board.

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 06:17 AM
There's nothing better than a custom blue paint job...one that many try to imitate, but none can achieve. Don't hate on the BluePassionmobile. It's just not worth it. :)

snow_man_20
02-24-2005, 06:22 AM
Well sense 87accordlxi locked the one i posted my welcome here it is again. :welcome: to the board Sexy,

wow that felt kinda funny to type that on this board.

huh :werd: , anyway Teal is better then both gray and blue so eat that!

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 06:29 AM
My car used to be that teal blue green color, so I can't argue with that, my car knows her roots :) and in case you didn't notice the screen name is also my car model type SexyEroticIndividual. I'm so innovative!!!!

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 06:31 AM
I'll be the judge of that, when do get to see pictures of this car, not hating btw, just stating a fact. Grey is better :stick:

88accordalltheway
02-24-2005, 06:33 AM
black and grey>all
welcome, remember to search if you have any questions before posting a thread.

wow guys, looks like were now going to have two girls that are going to be active users on this board...

snow_man_20
02-24-2005, 06:38 AM
My car used to be that teal blue green color, so I can't argue with that, my car knows her roots :) and in case you didn't notice the screen name is also my car model type SexyEroticIndividual. I'm so innovative!!!!

SEEEEEEEE somebody knows what there talking about!! I don't think i would have ever got that out of SexyEroticIndividual, the name alone is distracting

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 06:40 AM
I plan to have some pictures up soon, I'm in the process of moving so a lot of my pictures are packed up somewhere. But I am supposed to go to a car show (as a spectator) this weekend, so i'll try to get some pictures then as well.

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 06:46 AM
Come on people. Everyone knows that white is best. :D Welcome to the board, y0. :welcome:

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 06:48 AM
Thank you all for your warm welcomes, I can't wait to be able to do some more modification to my car so I can shine on some of the guys around here who think they have their new generation Hondas fixed up. I'm gonna show them its all about the 3G's baby!!!

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Come on people. Everyone knows that white is best. :D Welcome to the board, y0. :welcome:

I know your from way down south and all, but don't you think that comment was a little racey steve? :slap:

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 06:56 AM
I know your from way down south and all, but don't you think that comment was a little racey steve? :slap:

Talking about paint color, nerd. :uh:

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 06:58 AM
Talking about paint color, nerd. :uh:

Oh really, I had know idea, thanks for pointing that out, if you hadn't I would have been lost for ever. BTW, do you mind of I call you captian obvious? :bowrofl:

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 07:01 AM
Oh really, I had know idea, thanks for pointing that out, if you hadn't I would have been lost for ever. BTW, do you mind of I call you captian obvious? :bowrofl:

Maybe if you knew how to spell/type. :D

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 07:01 AM

Yall are so crazy!

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 07:06 AM
HostileJava is just a mentally deficient midget. He means no harm. :bowrofl:

Hehe. Now I know he's gonna make fun of me. He's gonna bring out some hick/yokel/southerner jokes.

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 07:07 AM
Maybe if you knew how to spell/type. :D

Don't make me post some of our aim conversation, I may not know how to spell but your not any better. :lol: Besides, I've arleady admitted that I can't spell, many times.

Whoops didn't see that post, you must of posted the same time I did. I dont' need to make any whitty quips steve, I'm just gonna whip this little puppy out (don't get gross, that's not what I meant.)

http://www.hostilejava.com/owned.jpg

Neuspeed87lx
02-24-2005, 07:08 AM
welcome

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 07:09 AM
Don't make me post some of our aim conversation, I may not know how to spell but your not any better. :lol: Besides, I've arleady admitted that I can't spell, many times.

Violence is not the way guys. Chill out! Don't make me have to cool you off with the IceBlue Flame. I think yall will like my car when you see it though. I'm so excited now!

AccordNut
02-24-2005, 07:11 AM
hey sexy, im originally from the atlanta area its nice to see another 3g lover from GA! and btw silver is the best color for our cars *ahem* i cant wait to get mine painted again

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 07:13 AM

Bitch.

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 07:14 AM
Violence is not the way guys. Chill out! Don't make me have to cool you off with the IceBlue Flame. I think yall will like my car when you see it though. I'm so excited now!

Haha, we're just messing, steve knows I love him, in a sexual, erotic sort of way. JK JK, he only wished I did. :uh:

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 07:16 AM
hey sexy, im originally from the atlanta area its nice to see another 3g lover from GA! and btw silver is the best color for our cars *ahem* i cant wait to get mine painted again

Cool! ATL is about an hour and a half from C-Town. And silver, I guess I can let you slide since I do have the chrome metal flakes in my paint. :)

Strugglebucket
02-24-2005, 07:16 AM
:rofl: you guys crack me up.

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Haha, we're just messing, steve knows I love him, in a sexual, erotic sort of way. JK JK, he only wished I did. :uh:

I like how you just incorporated my name into that...lol

Vinny
02-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Steve and James,
Play nice children or you'll both have to take a time out :D

Welcome to the site, always good to new people from GA on here

SexyEroticIndividual
02-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Steve and James,

Welcome to the site, always good to new people from GA on here

Thanks!

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Steve and James,

Ok grandpa, this time we'll listen. BTW, wasn't I supposed to remind you to ask me about somthing that you and jen were talking about? :dunno:

Vinny
02-24-2005, 08:07 AM
probably but I will just call you guys at the house if I have time this weekend and try to remember what it is. Being old sucks sometimes

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 08:17 AM
probably but I will just call you guys at the house if I have time this weekend and try to remember what it is. Being old sucks sometimes

Oh sure. You call them all the time but I never get any. :flipa:

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh sure. You call them all the time but I never get any. :flipa:

That sounds like a personal problem for OTX steve. :kekeke:

Vinny
02-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I listen to enough people with southern drawls here day in and day out. Why would I want to call you :D Hows the shoulder pup?

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 08:32 AM
Damn, this thread got all whored up. LOL.

James, you are gay. Knock it off.

Vinny, how do you notice southern drawls? They should be so ingrained in your mind, it's normal. :D Shoulder is doing good. The surgery was definitely the way to go.

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Damn, this thread got all whored up. LOL.

James, you are gay.

Keep dreaming :321:

BITESIZE
02-24-2005, 09:09 AM
I would like to see some pictures Sexy! Post away I say!

88accordhb
02-24-2005, 09:11 AM
welcome to the board. haha when a girl comes, their first thread is always overposted. but noo when a guy comes no one gives a shit. it's like "yo, welcome dude" and he gets like 4 posts max.

well with the tails you should talk to bullard on the board, he's awesome at making clear tails.

frankie89
02-24-2005, 09:28 AM
thats pa members for ya!!! always buggin out!!!!

AccordEpicenter
02-24-2005, 10:40 AM
hahah... man we need pics of this car, sounds interesting. Welcome to the board, im sure youll find it interesting. There are a few people serious about performance in too, a few turbo kits going together (Rob and Adam and a few others) plus im boosted and so is elijah and think accordtheory blew his engine again... oh well

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 12:34 PM
thats pa members for ya!!! always buggin out!!!!

haha, look who's talking and how come we live 20min or less away from each other and we've never met?

Vinny
02-24-2005, 12:42 PM
geez James first your all over this nice girls threads, then Steve, and now your worried why you havent met a guy 20 minutes away???????? I'm tellin I'm tellin

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 01:23 PM
geez James first your all over this nice girls threads, then Steve, and now your worried why you havent met a guy 20 minutes away???????? I'm tellin I'm tellin

Haha, don't think for one second that Jen doesn't check all my posts daily :beat:

A20A1
02-24-2005, 01:45 PM

:bowrofl:

SQ is the SQUAD
02-24-2005, 02:24 PM
welcome..
i wouldent mind a teal sei coupe but... tan interior is gay, so i would have to go with grey. but, we all know the hatch bod>coupe/sedan. thats y i had a hatch with every important sei option.
pearl baby blue/grey sei interior > all

who is this lol

SteveDX89
02-24-2005, 03:52 PM
who is this lol

That's me. :sad2:

HostileJava
02-24-2005, 04:07 PM
That's me. :sad2:

Don't look so proud when you say it. :kekeke:

Elijah
02-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Welcome and you should sart some performance mods before you worry about tails

frankie89
02-24-2005, 05:10 PM
hmmmm i also wonder u can tell me when u find out!!! :lol:check it if its nice on suday i'll head up your way, but thats after i hit up da junkyard in pennsburg!!!
haha, look who's talking and how come we live 20min or less away from each other and we've never met?

Justin86
02-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the board and just ignore the rest of these clowns. :D

and in the words of Bitesize, we need pics of this sexy blue 3g ;)

NXRacer
02-25-2005, 12:46 PM
you fools are gonna scare away the poor girl before she can even adjust to this place! Do you realize how many chicks sign up and get scared away the same day??

Damn internet perverts. . . . . :D

Welcome to the board sexy. Hope you dont get scared off by the freaks around here.

I hope you arent serious about going with clear tail lights. Not only do they look rediculous, your 3g deserves more then that. Leave those crappy alcheezaz to the dumb civic owners. :D

Cheeseburger
02-25-2005, 12:46 PM
haha you guys are lame lol you guys scared here away lol.
but anyways welcome to 3geez.com.

leia
02-25-2005, 01:18 PM
Welcome, I think we're the only girls here, hehe.
I'd like to see the paint job as well.

I'm pretty new here too, I have LOTS to learn.

And no boys, I don't scare away easily, I just don't have useful things to add to most threads.

Justin86
02-25-2005, 06:41 PM
there is other females here too but they don't post too often.

Bloodlust
02-26-2005, 06:25 AM
Hey welcome to the board. I dont post often anymore but I just decided to visit the board and saw a newbie. Plus James (hostilejava) was posting here alot and hes a goof.

Btw, Vinny, I like ur new signature and avatar. You must have been thinking of me at the end of the Super Bowl.

88Accord-DX
02-26-2005, 06:38 AM
you fools are gonna scare away the poor girl before she can even adjust to this place! Do you realize how many chicks sign up and get scared away the same day??

You took the words out my mouth I wanted to say.

Anyhow, SexyEroticIndividual, welcome to the board. Don't get scared away, just some inside issues going on I guess. :ugh:

HostileJava
02-26-2005, 06:39 AM

Welcome to the board sexy. Hope you dont get scared off by the freaks around here.

I hope you arent serious about going with clear tail lights. Not only do they look rediculous, your 3g deserves more then that. Leave those crappy alcheezaz to the dumb civic owners. :D
Clear doesn't always mean altezza :uh:

88LXi68
02-26-2005, 06:52 AM
looks like all the leg humpers have come out of the woodwork again...

88Accord-DX
02-26-2005, 08:33 AM
looks like all the leg humpers have come out of the woodwork again...
:rofl:

LadyofBloodlust
02-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey welcome to the board........

HostileJava
02-26-2005, 02:28 PM
Please ignore the "gentlemen" on this board; MOST of them are harmless but some of them....well, you've read the posts.
Anyway, welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay. When it comes to cars, everyone is always ready to help.

HostilesHoney
02-26-2005, 02:32 PM
Please ignore the "gentlemen" on this board; MOST of them are harmless but some of them....well, you've read the posts.
Anyway, welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your stay. When it comes to cars, everyone is always ready to help.

Sorry, the husband didn't log out. That last post was me, Jen. Enjoy the board!

88accordalltheway
02-26-2005, 03:40 PM
so i guess there are a total of 4 girls on here, 2 of which have husbands that are whored on here everyday....interesting.... yeah welcome to the board.
were da effin pix @ y0??

HostilesHoney
02-26-2005, 04:23 PM
so i guess there are a total of 4 girls on here, 2 of which have husbands that are whored on here everyday....interesting.... yeah welcome to the board.
were da effin pix @ y0??

I will second that, I know Hostile can post whore with the best of them! :bowrofl:

SexyEroticIndividual
02-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Fear not, I have not been scared off, i've just not been on much this weekend. I too have a husband, but he is not smart enough to own a 3G... :) but the car show I went to today sucked. I cant wait until NOPI!!!

And the pictures are coming, I'm going to get a camera tomorrow (hopefully weather will allow for some good shots) .

And about the clear tail lights, I'm not necessarily looking for the alcheeza's, I just want something different(but legal).

88accordalltheway
02-26-2005, 05:09 PM
And about the clear tail lights, I'm not necessarily looking for the alcheeza's, I just want something different(but legal).
if your looking for somthing different, then all reds are the way to go.

MIK3
02-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the board. Yeah, I'd say go all reds, but keep that little clear portion in the tail light just for accent. I'm sure you're going to like 3geez.com along with the multitude of clowns that we possess. Heh. Have fun here, you'll learn a lot.

SexyEroticIndividual
02-28-2005, 06:14 AM
yes, i must say i've enjoyed my stay thus far, and i've never had a phobia for clowns. :)

AccordEpicenter
02-28-2005, 07:52 AM
clowns are tools of evil, i fucking hate clowns. That includes assclowns. Why dont you get some jdm tails... no cop will EVER know that theyre not DOT approved (most tezzas/clears arent anyway)

HostileJava
02-28-2005, 10:55 AM
I never really liked JDM tails for our car, my favorite tails are either, all red, black on top and red on the bottom, or 4" round LED truck tails with the actual tails painted the same color as the body.

SexyEroticIndividual
02-28-2005, 11:01 AM
well i'm still waiting on a response from the guy that makes them on here.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-01-2005, 05:11 AM
Hey I ordered my clear corners and they should be here this week. I am so excited!!!

I'm going to start on re-doing my interior in blue and silver as soon as it warms up down here. Hopefully by the weekend. I am going to do before and after shots also so wish me luck!

HostileJava
03-01-2005, 06:03 AM
Good Luck?

SexyEroticIndividual
03-01-2005, 06:05 AM
good Luck? is that bad or good??

HostileJava
03-01-2005, 06:17 AM
good Luck? is that bad or good??

Haha, it's a good thing, your are just so enthusiastic about it I was afraid what would happen if I said goodluck.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-01-2005, 07:13 AM
Oh, I Try To Stay Enthusiastic At All Times. :) When You Drive A Car That Is Just A Bubbly Blue Like Mine, You Have No Choice But To Spread Happiness And Enthusiasm Everywhere You Go!!! :) You Know, I Looked Through Some Of The Pictures On The Site And There Is A Car Just Like Mine That Has Almost The Exact Same Paint Job, Just Minus The Flakes. Someone Else On The Site Is Hip To The Blue Too... I Like That!

HostileJava
03-01-2005, 08:21 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't type like that it hurts my eyes. Enthusiasm is good. Who's car was it you were looking at do you remember. Don't get me wrong, my LX-i hatch is blue and I like the color, but I prefer the Stock color of my SE-i.

See:

http://www.hostilejava.com/images/IMG_2212.JPG

NXRacer
03-01-2005, 09:09 AM
no jim, MY hatch blue is the best e\/Ar!! :rofl:

dont say otherwise or i might have to ban you.....or worse yet, cut your post count down to zero. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..

j/k

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-01-2005, 09:30 AM
megalomaniacle much?? you know it's very refreshing to have a female on here that is into her car as much as we are with ours. i honestly don't meet that many girls who are this into their car. i really look forward to seeing the pics you post of the car. definetely let us know how the interior goes as far as the seats are concerned. are you completely replacing them or reupholstering them??

SexyEroticIndividual
03-01-2005, 09:43 AM
I would like to get them reupholstered, but i might end up doing them myself or letting someone who has a better idea of what they're doing. i like working on my car to make it look good. i think today i might go ahead and start on that interior paint.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't type like that it hurts my eyes. Enthusiasm is good. Who's car was it you were looking at do you remember. Don't get me wrong, my LX-i hatch is blue and I like the color, but I prefer the Stock color of my SE-i.

See:

http://www.hostilejava.com/images/IMG_2212.JPG

The car that looks almost identical to mine is the one that Micah89LXi posted in the pics only forum.