PDA

View Full Version : A20 Flywheels

phrenology
02-24-2005, 08:37 PM
I've done a bit more searching on the net and haven't come up with too many options for A20A aftermarket flywheels. I looked at the links for the AASCO aluminum but it goes nowhere. PAECO makes custom everything including flywheels. According to last year's catalogue they list custom Honda flywheels in aluminum (5lbs. & 8lbs.) for $500 plus $152 for a ring gear. PAECO will pretty much make anything you ask them to but for $$$Big Dollars$$$. If anyone else didn't catch my post on the first run, I'm still offering my lightened OEM wheels for $150 including shipping within the lower 48 States. PM me for details. Thanks to those who have responded, but I cannot fill any orders until I get at least 10 paid orders placed. Thanks Geez.

A20A1
02-24-2005, 08:51 PM
I stuck a link to group buys at the top of performance and market place forums... under the group buy thread.

phrenology
02-24-2005, 09:00 PM
I stuck a link to group buys at the top of performance and market place forums... under the group buy thread.

Thanks I wasn't sure if my post would get more traction here in performance or market place. I'm just trying to help out the community by offering some useful info and a cost effective alternative to aftermarket flywheels.

Justin86
02-25-2005, 12:25 PM
yea and one thing I have been hearing lately is that going to light can be counterproductive. The lighter you go it will help increase rev better, but can also reduce 60' times. From what I have seen about a 11lbs flywheel offers the best compromise.