PDA

View Full Version : possible h22 3gee in town???

adams86lxi
02-25-2005, 10:28 PM
well i dont know if this is true or not but supposedly there is a 86 accord that has a h22 in it im my town. I have heard this a few times but never really payed any attention to it till recently because i didnt believe it. But every time i go to the local meets out here on saturdays i have at least one person ask me if im the guy with the h22 and then start talking about it. Im like no, and have never thought anything of it until recently.

The other day me and my friend were at "bestway" a local import shop and they suddenly all started talking about 86-89 accords! They were talking about how they look real tight slammed and the fronts look like hatchi rokus. Then they brought up some local guy with a 86 honda accord that he had supposedly swaped a h22 in. A few people in there had heard of him and a couple of them had supposedly seen it! Then suddenly i thought about everyone asking me if i was the guy with the h22 and maybe there is a guy that has one and they were just confusing my car for theres. Im like wtf i know a sight where people would kill to see some pics of that! So i told my friend that hangs out there 24/7 to try to get in contact with this guy if he comes in or something so i can meet him and hopefully get some pics if this is really true!

Whos knows if it true or not but im really starting to think it is. Hopefully it is!!!

Vanilla Sky
02-25-2005, 10:47 PM
might be true, but your car isn't a POS, though

SQ is the SQUAD
02-26-2005, 11:32 AM
give me a h22 and ill put in in my accord to make your dream come true

adams86lxi
02-26-2005, 11:42 AM
give me a h22 and ill put in in my accord to make your dream come true

alright let me pull one out of the stack of 100 i have of them sitting in my grage real quick and ill be sure to send one over to ya lol.

88accordhb
02-26-2005, 11:47 AM
hmmm that would be sweet, an h22 accord in cali. talk about illegal activities. haha