PDA

View Full Version : new here

Accrdkid
02-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Well I've lingered around this place in the past and saw it grow to what it is today.

My name is Henry aka Accrdkid, and I came in via Cb7tuner.com (4th Gen site) where've been a member for about 2 years.

I used to have a 88 DX coupe as a back up car for my CB7 but my cousin burned out the fucking piston rings :mad: poor car had 231k but was very clean and immaculate for its age, its previous owner was a family friend who took real good care of the car (basically had no rust at all)

I hope to make this site my second home right up next to Cb7tuner.com , we're having a small meet on April 16th in CT we've got about 30 people gathering for it just to kick back and meet some members of the site.

And I came up with the idea that some 3rd gen owners should come on down too and just kick it with us 4th gen owners and dicuss cars you know the usual.

more info can be found here.

1 pm April 16th meet at the west farms mall in Farmington CT (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=16132)

Peace

HostileJava
02-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Sounds like a plan, however there is a meet section, so you'll probably see your thread being moved there shortly.

smufguy
02-26-2005, 09:34 AM
hey welcome to the forum. Well u know the deal on the forums then since u been on a similar one for about 2 years. There are tons of info in the how-to and mainly the FAQs, use the search as always and pm any memeber u seem fit for information or contact them online or what not to get ur questions clarified even more. Be respectful and enjoy the stay here. :)

Accrdkid
02-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Thanks guys I will surely enjoy it here. Just didnt know where to slap this new comer status

88accordhb
02-26-2005, 11:39 AM
hey man, welcome. it's always nice to have memebers from other forums look out for us old 3g guys. hope you enjoy your stay.

cubert
02-26-2005, 08:00 PM
holy shit..does that say nashua NH in your location? i almost crapped myself....:lol:

Ace
03-25-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey whats up man welcome yea I might come through have to represent 3geez