PDA

View Full Version : Let the modifications begin...

SexyEroticIndividual
03-02-2005, 05:52 AM
Ok yall, I started on re-doing my interior last night. I took a different approach than I took last time. Instead of using the paint that you can pour into the can and spray out, i'm using it from the bottle with a brush. It will probably take a little longer than before, but i thinkit will be worth the time it takes. I took the before pictures of the dash and I will take some pictures of the in between today. I painted the passenger side dash last night, and i'm putting the last coat on today hopefully and then the clear coat. I am so excited that I'm ding this by myself. I just hope that it comes out looking really good. Wish me luck!

smufguy
03-02-2005, 07:58 AM
painted interior has never been erotic to me. Never had a thing for it and never willl. If i want different color interior, i will reupholster it. Good luck with yours.

ps: when did painted interiors started to be a mod? :kekeke:

bobafett
03-02-2005, 08:05 AM
its a mod you know that praveen. it just doesnt make you faster! (not everyone is about doing everything for speed and nothing for looks, like we seem to be...)

SexyEroticIndividual
03-02-2005, 08:42 AM
painted interior has never been erotic to me. Never had a thing for it and never willl. If i want different color interior, i will reupholster it. Good luck with yours.

well excuse the hell outta me for being excited about doing something different for my car. I thought that this was posted under APPEARANCE...and the last time I checked modify meant to make a change to something that already exists in its current form. So therefore, if my dash was tan and now its blue, its been modified. But maybe that's just me. In any case, I'm still excited about doing it. Problem? suck it up. my car can be the fastest thing on the streets but if it doesnt look presentable...why bother?? in my opinion, dont knock it til you try it. i have had my interior re-done previously and gotten a whole lot more attention than a car with a little extra speed on it.

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 08:47 AM

What's with you busting on all the noobs lately? Nothing wrong with making your car look nice. You've done some things to your car that have no affect on the performance.

Vanilla Sky
03-02-2005, 08:50 AM
hehe, i'm chanigng the color of my interior, too... the proper way, though... i have to rip it all out for EFI, so why not? i'm going from that shit brown to maroon...

is it me, or are the 3 best looking interior colors for our cars (in order) black, black/tan, maroon? it rest are just bleh

bobafett
03-02-2005, 08:55 AM
yuck maroon is nasty. amber has maroon interior. i like the blue interior much better than that... but agree that black interior looks awesome, but tan and blue are at a tie...

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 09:02 AM
Black leather interior > ALL.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-02-2005, 09:25 AM
well mine was black and tan.. black at the top of the dash, tan at the bottom and in the center console, tan carpet (which is now slightly brown ) lol and tan seats. I'm redoing everythign black and blue. Thats what color somebody will be if they mess with my car.. he he :)

SteveDX89
03-02-2005, 09:30 AM

You barely have it. Those Prelude seats replace most of the leather in the thing.

NXRacer
03-02-2005, 09:33 AM
well excuse the hell outta me for being excited about doing something different for my car. I thought that this was posted under APPEARANCE...and the last time I checked modify meant to make a change to something that already exists in its current form. So therefore, if my dash was tan and now its blue, its been modified. But maybe that's just me. In any case, I'm still excited about doing it. Problem? suck it up. my car can be the fastest thing on the streets but if it doesnt look presentable...why bother?? in my opinion, dont knock it til you try it. i have had my interior re-done previously and gotten a whole lot more attention than a car with a little extra speed on it.

:rofl: Praveen got OWNED

dont worry S.E.I. you do what you want to do and thats what makes you happy. and :thumbdn: to the haters. :D

SteveDX89
03-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Newb hating is a phase. I went through it a few months ago. Praveen will come around.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-02-2005, 09:43 AM
:rofl: Praveen got OWNED

dont worry S.E.I. you do what you want to do and thats what makes you happy. and :thumbdn: to the haters. :D

Thanks. I am not worried, I know what I want to do to my car, the way I feel as long as the title has my name on it and I pay the insurance, its my call, so everybody else is an outsider in my book. No room for negative forces in my life. The only negative I allow around my car is on the battery under the hood and the 12" subs in my trunk connected to my amp. :)

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 09:50 AM
You barely have it. Those Prelude seats replace most of the leather in the thing.

WTF? My whole back seat and the door panels are all leather. The only thing that's isn't is the carpet and the front seats. Which I was going to have reupholstered in leather, but mark never got back to me about it.

SteveDX89
03-02-2005, 09:58 AM
WTF? My whole back seat and the door panels are all leather. The only thing that's isn't is the carpet and the front seats. Which I was going to have reupholstered in leather, but mark never got back to me about it.

Hehe. I see I've hit a nerve. :kekeke: Poor defenseless cow. :sadwave:

Vanilla Sky
03-02-2005, 10:01 AM
hey, SexyEroticIndividual drives an SEi...

how long did that take you to come up with?

i got to bed around 3

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 10:01 AM
Hehe. I see I've hit a nerve. :kekeke: Poor defenseless cow. :sadwave:

You know I'm just anxious to get my sexy beast running again and tearing up the streets. I can't wait to drag you this summer.

Get used to staring at my rear bumper.

http://www.hostilejava.com/images/IMG_2424.JPG

SteveDX89
03-02-2005, 10:02 AM
You know I'm just anxious to get my sexy beast running again and tearing up the streets. I can't wait to drag you this summer.

Get used to staring at my rear bumper.

http://www.hostilejava.com/images/IMG_2424.JPG

Car will probably be not running.

smufguy
03-02-2005, 10:03 AM
lol thats funny u got all heated up gurl. I was just making fun of you.... see the smilie at the very end? its supposed to be a funny comment not an ass one. SOrry if you took it the wrong way. so next time, dont take the comment too personal ;) it never is, if it is i will pm you about it :D.

JIM: someone has to bust balls around here. Its been too damn fruity and fluffy around here lately. so oh well. ;)

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 10:04 AM
Car will probably be not running.

Oh it will be running, cause you and Alex and possibly Praveen are going to help me get that new crank in without pulling the engine.

SteveDX89
03-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Talking about my car.

Vanilla Sky
03-02-2005, 10:05 AM
yeah, if it's personal, praveen will take it up with you, uh, personally :werd: :rofl:

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 10:08 AM
Talking about my car.

Why, got somthing in store for us that your not willing to talk about. BTW we keep whoring up this poor girls threads.

smufguy
03-02-2005, 10:09 AM
yeah, if it's personal, praveen will take it up with you, uh, personally :werd: :rofl:

Thanks derick.

And for you S.E.I, when i bought my car, it had painted lxi center console (the shifter area) and the paint was peeling off and what not. BEsides, from what i can see is that unless its painted right and the dash has been cleaned off the 16 years of grime and oil on it, the paint will not stick for long, let alone peel and fade under sunlight. Thats why i hate to pain my interior so i would much rather use vinyl on it to be more protective. BUt i know bitesize or some guy have done it good and even tho i love Dark's accord for the work, the interior is too flashy for me. Look at his pics and i hope u dont do it like his.

Vanilla Sky
03-02-2005, 10:14 AM
haha, praveen needs to read

smufguy
03-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Damn derick, i edited my post, lol now edit urs so i wont look like a dumbass :ugh:

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 10:38 AM
Damn derick, i edited my post, lol now edit urs so i wont look like a dumbass :ugh:

It way to late for that, you'd have to edit half the thread :lol: jk jk.

SQ is the SQUAD
03-02-2005, 12:47 PM

till this day i still havent seen any 3g with stock black interior so i would have to say

stock
Gray/gray > all

aftermarket/custom
black/black > all

i have grey plastics with grey sei leather

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 12:48 PM
till this day i still havent seen any 3g with stock black interior so i would have to say

stock
Gray/gray > all

aftermarket/custom
black/black > all

i have grey plastics with grey sei leather

I consider my stock interior black/grey. The plastic is black and the leather is grey. Close enough.

SQ is the SQUAD
03-02-2005, 12:52 PM
so stop claming to have black interior when it is reall grey
thats like having the nos bass tube and saying you have nhauuus cuz it looks like it

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 01:07 PM
thats like having the nos bass tube and saying you have nhauuus cuz it looks like it

Oh for gods sake it is BLACK and gray. :slap:

Now stop your whoring :stick:

If I have to reply to one more of your "whitty" quips your getting a b*tch slap. :bowrofl:

SteveDX89
03-02-2005, 01:13 PM

Those NAWZ bass tube a mad hawt, y0.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-02-2005, 01:14 PM
yall are truly crazy. but that's cool, i feel at home. all i need now is a str8 jacket. LOL

SQ is the SQUAD
03-02-2005, 01:28 PM
dont get mad cuz i am telling the truth
:Owned2:

HostileJava
03-02-2005, 01:58 PM
dont get mad cuz i am telling the truth
:Owned2:

That's it:

http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/fanart/tokash/slap.gif

Don't make me do it again :bowrofl:

And who's owned? There is black in my interior, the plastic, the carpet, and the trim. :uh:

SQ is the SQUAD
03-02-2005, 02:15 PM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/HiJacked/baddudehijack.jpg

frankie89
03-02-2005, 05:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats great!!
That's it:

http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/fanart/tokash/slap.gif

Don't make me do it again :bowrofl:

And who's owned? There is black in my interior, the plastic, the carpet, and the trim. :uh:

acco-R-d
03-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Lol!!!!

Ace
03-02-2005, 08:13 PM
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :rockon: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: LOL

w00tw00t111
03-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Somebody got owned! But back to the girls post. I would have suggested using that degreaser/cleanser that the body shops use to clean the car so that they wont have to entirely strip the paint. Don't know if it would work but, it seems like it would.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-03-2005, 06:59 AM
Somebody got owned! But back to the girls post. I would have suggested using that degreaser/cleanser that the body shops use to clean the car so that they wont have to entirely strip the paint. Don't know if it would work but, it seems like it would.

I hope to be done by this weekend. I am taking my time with the paint to make sure that it is evenly coated and there are no variations in the appearance, so far,I'm proud of my work if I have to say so myself. It already looks great and I havent even applied the clear coat yet. I know once I do that, its gonna be the BOMB!!! :) more details coming soon....

SexyEroticIndividual
03-07-2005, 05:14 AM
I hope to be done by this weekend. I am taking my time with the paint to make sure that it is evenly coated and there are no variations in the appearance, so far,I'm proud of my work if I have to say so myself. It already looks great and I havent even applied the clear coat yet. I know once I do that, its gonna be the BOMB!!! :) more details coming soon....

Hey all!

I had a great weekend. and I am proud to say that the front dash and center console are FINISHED!!!! YAY!!!!

Now this week I will be starting on the door panels and the other parts on the inside framework of the car. Since its 2 door, I'll say another good 2 weeks and the entire car will be complete. I can't wait!!!

The top area on the dash is done with a metallic graphite and the rest is ultra blue with silver flakes just like my exterior paint job. I could talk about it all day, but the pictures say it all. They will be developed as soon as the roll of film is full....

SexyEroticIndividual
03-08-2005, 05:28 AM
Hey all!

I had a great weekend. and I am proud to say that the front dash and center console are FINISHED!!!! YAY!!!!

Now this week I will be starting on the door panels and the other parts on the inside framework of the car. Since its 2 door, I'll say another good 2 weeks and the entire car will be complete. I can't wait!!!

The top area on the dash is done with a metallic graphite and the rest is ultra blue with silver flakes just like my exterior paint job. I could talk about it all day, but the pictures say it all. They will be developed as soon as the roll of film is full....

I also did the uniblade thing. :)

Cheeseburger
03-08-2005, 12:07 PM
so lets seethe final results.

A20A1
03-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Get those pics up... :)

:) the uniblade/wiper... I know someone's gonna pull their hair out over that one.

I painted my interior black... the dash and seats... and it all eventually rubbed off... on me. lol
I'm looking to rebuild th interior with custom pannels, but not in vinyl I like tweed? better or whatever that is called.

A20A1
03-08-2005, 01:09 PM
yuck maroon is nasty. amber has maroon interior. i like the blue interior much better than that... but agree that black interior looks awesome, but tan and blue are at a tie...

Maroon can be nice... but on flat vinyl it should have a nice gloss to is... the stock interior just looks too dull for Maroon to work or the blue for that matter.

I've owned blue maroon and gray and gray was my favorite. I think those first few years of armoral ruined my chances when I painted it black.
:sadwave:

HostileJava
03-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Get those pics up... :)

:) the uniblade/wiper... I know someone's gonna pull their hair out over that one.

At least someone else finally joined Mark in the uni wiper camp.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-09-2005, 05:03 AM
At least someone else finally joined Mark in the uni wiper camp.

Pics will be up as soon as the roll of film is complete. The uniblade thing is kinda neat to me. And my clear corners got here yesterday but it was too cold outside to go try to figure out how they go on. maybe by this weekend I'll get to them. I'm thinking its illegal to have the colored bulbs in them, so I may end up taking them back off and going back to stock lights and just get the stock lights painted the same color as my car with the little circles in them for my brake lights and reverse lights and all that crap. But who knows, only time will tell.