PDA

View Full Version : im back ...

darkhonda89
03-06-2005, 07:22 PM
i was a stray for awhile ..... but ive returned.. feels good to b back see lots of new members ,welcome ........ i cant wait till spring
.................................................. .....................dark

Elijah
03-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Welcome back any new mods yet?

Luis 89LXi
03-06-2005, 08:45 PM
alot of time ! welcome back . whats under the CRX hood ???

Luis

HostileJava
03-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Good to see you back on here, hope to see you again at some PA shows.

darkhonda89
03-13-2005, 05:52 PM
whats up hostile how have u been ????? things r much better these days ... im full blown again .... lol ... can u believe i havent showed in over a year ... im finishing her up and going full steam ahead ...... yes ill be show crazy this year, wit both cars the rex, and the accord .. but mostly showing the accord and the old lady will b racing the rex ive got both cars pretty much ready but got some perfections to complete. wait till u see what ive got in store ....lol... i will be representing ........ i need some 3geez decals, so if someone could help me out.. i was gonna get some made at the local vinal shop . but i feel like there fake and want some official one from the site ...lol...the rex is packin check these out ...

leia
03-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey, I don't know you yet.
Where in PA you from? I still haven't found anyone close to me (NE of Philly sometimes, State College other times).

frankie89
03-13-2005, 06:26 PM
yeah where in pa iz you from!! im in allentown!! that cool another pa member!!

HostileJava
03-13-2005, 06:50 PM
Nice work with the swap, can't wait to see them. I doubt my car will ever be show worthy, but maybe I can go up against the rex some time.

darkhonda89
03-15-2005, 07:54 PM
i cant race a 3rd gen lol..... i refuse to pick on them ,its funny my buddies bust my ass all the time ..... im in reading pa close to allentown like 20 min.. u go to philly java?????? ill be doin some racing ...... lol ive got this really cool burn out pic of my accord smmoookkkkkin the tires im doin some musical editing ill post soon u got to do this ,i was so proud petting the dash and shit.... thats my girl ..........dark

HostileJava
03-17-2005, 02:17 PM
Yeah we go down to philly. How much power is that CRX putting down to the wheels that you wont race me? Can't wait to see the vid.

darkhonda89
03-21-2005, 09:31 PM
well if u want to ,then why not but your gonna need a little more than nos to get the job done here man ............ lol just kidden ive never had her on the dyno yet ,however listen to this , i put my wheels on the rex and i was out pimpin again its so nice to be back on low pros so im driven and just kind of 4got myself nailed this strip in the road like 8in by accross the road ............i ask ??????? what reason do they cut a 8x90in across the road well if u havent guessed it .....i crushed my bottom 2 pipes almost flat i was crusin like 55-60 I SAW IT hit the brakes ........2 late ...BANG started running like shit i made it home and its been parked since so after a little e baying .......well i fixed that 4-1 header prob....lol check out what i bought for 500.00....... nice

HostileJava
03-22-2005, 05:56 PM
I'll run against the rex, by the end of this spring i'll have a bit more then just the wet shot. :D Let me know when you guys are headed down there or what car shows you'll be attending. I should have the SE-i back on the street by the end of april and then I will slowly start collecting parts for my h22 head swap on the odyssey/oasis.

frankie89
03-22-2005, 08:53 PM
reading whats up!! thats cool u mad close maybe we could meet sometime with the rest of the local pa member community when it gets warmer..
i cant race a 3rd gen lol..... i refuse to pick on them ,its funny my buddies bust my ass all the time ..... im in reading pa close to allentown like 20 min.. u go to philly java?????? ill be doin some racing ...... lol ive got this really cool burn out pic of my accord smmoookkkkkin the tires im doin some musical editing ill post soon u got to do this ,i was so proud petting the dash and shit.... thats my girl ..........dark

darkhonda89
03-26-2005, 08:25 PM
sure ,... souns good frankie ...i want to get to these meets get my group on ...lol... i alaways seem 2 b screwed when its time 2 go to a meet ,i will b attending though set the time and place well talk ...dark