PDA

View Full Version : spotted it in a yard

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-08-2005, 05:25 AM
down here close to my house there is a towing company, and they have a lot of banged up cars too. i usually look to see if i can see a car i might be able to pull from. well the other day on my way home from class i look over and spot a powder blue honda. i got kinda excited and looked at the back end, at this point i was still driving, and looked at the tails. it was the same tail package as the 3g and i saw a side view as well, so i could know if it was a coupe or sedan. i saw that it was a sedan, though i have a coupe. duh. i was excited and then turned around to look at the road, you know when you look off to the side how you can take the wheel with you?? i turn around and see i'm headed straight in a mild left curve. i need to head back down there and see if they allow people to come in and pull stuff on there own. my sister has a good digicam with a good zoom on it, i might use it to get a pic to show you. oh, the front end was smashed back to the front wheels. it had to have been a good lick to screw it like that.

SQ is the SQUAD
03-08-2005, 06:33 AM
uuummm i got a powder blue 3g, now hopefully i have the only one