PDA

View Full Version : Rims? Hubcaps?

Southpaw2988
03-08-2005, 07:04 PM
hey guys, i have an 88 accord lxi. i was wonderin if anyone has seen a website or any good place to buy hubcaps or rims for this model. also, if you know of any other sites for mods or misc things for an 88 accord, please let me know!

88accordhb
03-08-2005, 07:08 PM
looks like you need to kno more about cars before you start posting.

go here. these are all the rim sizes and tire sizes that you can run. some of the info is a bit off, but generally the ones you can run is included in here.
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=31782

as for hub cabs just look on ebay or community sale sites like craigslist. you can also get hubs at stores like pepboys.

Southpaw2988
03-08-2005, 07:13 PM
thanks but you really didn't help much besides try to make me look like an idiot. i know plenty about cars. anybody could look up on ebay or browse through the local pepboys, i was just asking for a website or something else i can use to compare or look at. so if you know anything of that sort, please let me know cuz i am looking to replace the hubs on my accord or a possibility for getting new rims

BDaccordguy
03-08-2005, 07:23 PM
wheelmax.com, wheelguyz.com. theres lots of those kind of sites out there. just next time your at a store with magazines pick up an import tuner or something along those lines and ull find a plethora of discount wheel sites.

HondaBoy
03-08-2005, 07:31 PM
if you want to get stock honda wheels or wheels from other cars www.capitalwheels.com has a good selection. or the junk yard. i dunno, i'm personally probley going to go with Discount Tire here in my city for some nice wheels. maybe look through a car magazine or something. preferabley one of mostly imports. i've found online stores in the magazines that have some nice wheels i cant find too many places with good tire/wheel packages.

Oldblueaccord
03-08-2005, 10:45 PM
www.tirerack.com

wp

88accordhb
03-08-2005, 11:04 PM
yah it also depends on how much money youre willing spend too. if you only wanna spend like 300, then you can look for some oem integra ones, they're always a good choice, like gsr fat fives, gsr blades, ls spiders, ls mesh, civic hx, civic vx, civic si's. they run about 300 in good condition with good tires. you can also get some aftermarket rims, new or used. some good manufacturers include rotas, racing harts, bbs, enkei to name the few.

and sorry if you feel that way aboutyour first post. i didn't intend to make you offended like that. and as for the sites, this is the best one to learn about mods and such since it is 3rd gen specific. you can always join other honda forums to learn about more about general mod ideas. some include honda-tech.com, accortuner.com, cb7tuner.com, g2ic, g1teg, teamintegra, superhonda, hous-imports.....and the list goes on.

snow_man_20
03-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Are thay stock (original) rims??

Southpaw2988
03-09-2005, 03:47 AM
i do have stock LXi rims on my accord right now and i think i would like to replace them with aftermarket or just the same but new rims. thanks guys for the help and thanks 88accordhb

snow_man_20
03-09-2005, 06:48 AM
i do have stock LXi rims on my accord right now and i think i would like to replace them with aftermarket or just the same but new rims. thanks guys for the help and thanks 88accordhb

didn't all LXI's come with "premium" wheels, no hub caps???

88accordhb
03-09-2005, 03:57 PM
it was an option just like the sun roofs. some lxi came with premium alloys and some came with steelies with hub cabs. they are 13's. soo basically Brian, you can get any honda hub cabs that you can find in size 13 inches.

Southpaw2988
03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
yea sweet they are actually rims on my car.. with caps on em
so i'll see what i wanna do but thanks for your help guys :werd: