PDA

View Full Version : new person here!

guambomb
03-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Im from guam and it's a tiny island in the pacific.....have a beat up 89 accord...thats about it!!!!! :lol:

3gn86lxi
03-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey.....I work with a Chamarrow. (didn't spell it right, did I?)
Anyway, welcome have fun and enjoy! You will learn alot. :welcome:

88Accord-DX
03-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Welcome man. I had a good friend from Guam. I went to one of his friends/family parties. They took off their shoes when going into the house. Was cool they didn't ask me too.

All B.S set aside. There is alot of info. here when you have problems with your car. Do a search to answer alot of your questions. :welcome:

HostileJava
03-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, they ar great, reliable cars.

guambomb
03-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey.....I work with a Chamarrow. (didn't spell it right, did I?)
Anyway, welcome have fun and enjoy! You will learn alot. :welcome:

haha..it's chamorro..or chamoru...but i'm not chamorro...im filipino..but born and raised on guam...and i have learned a lot already...this site makes me wanna fix up my car!!!!!!!!

guambomb
03-18-2005, 06:37 PM
Welcome man. I had a good friend from Guam. I went to one of his friends/family parties. They took off their shoes when going into the house. Was cool they didn't ask me too.

All B.S set aside. There is alot of info. here when you have problems with your car. Do a search to answer alot of your questions. :welcome:

hahaha..i bet they had gooooood food...guam is known for it's fiestas where they pile a shetload of food on the plate and yet they get a diet soda :uh: ...and this has been a very helpful site! :lol:

guambomb
03-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay, they ar great, reliable cars.

thanks! they are great cars...i have had mine for about 2 years and it's still running!...im not very good with maintaining my cars....went through a couple...90 camry..89 mitsu montero...89 tercel...90something tacoma..and now my Lx....the Lx is really MY car cuz i actually paid for it! the others were hand me downs...it's gonna be hard to fix it up...but i'm finally trying since i found this site! :cool: