PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Cold-air Intake

danronian
03-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I fitted a 90-93 $28 integra intake onto my accord. All I had to do to fit it was cut about three inches off of it and it was in. Now I just need to screw back on the inner fender cover since now it's just flapping around b/c I ripped off a few of those plastic screw things. I bought the gasket and engine paint for the valve cover I just need to find a day where I don't have to drive the car so the paint can dry.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/327304/11
(newest pics are at the bottom of the page)

frankie89
03-12-2005, 03:30 PM
where did you cut 3 inches from!!!

danronian
03-12-2005, 03:43 PM
where did you cut 3 inches from!!!
On the filter side of where the two pieces of the intake meet. It had a curve in it that wouldn't work at all so I just pretty much cut it all off so it met up with the smaller piece of the intake. I also cut a sliver off of the meeting point of the smaller piece but it was so small it really wasn't even neccessary so that's why i didn't mention it.

frankie89
03-12-2005, 04:11 PM
ok got it!! im gonna buy the same intake soon cuz i wanna upgrade my short ram!!

HondaBoy
03-12-2005, 04:11 PM
ah, thats lookin good man. man black 3gee sedans are sexy. anyway, i saw the first pic and was like thats a short arm. lol. anyway, hope that intake does a good job now.