PDA

View Full Version : new addition to the honda family

johndej
03-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Yesterday my dad got my mom a blue 94 accord DX sedan automatic for her birthday. we've been looking for another car that would be better on gas and found this one the 2nd day it was on the market. picked it up for $2.5K (right at the blue book value for it) and it runs good (180K mostly highway miles on it). it has a few scratches and dings so we talked the guy down from $3K cause of them. anyone had any experience w/ these? i think they've got the F22 carried over from the 4th gens. its the delux model so its got just the basic stuff (but a stock armrest :bowrofl: ). oh well, i'll try to get some pics when i'm home for easter.

leia
03-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Yay for the "new" car!

I think I drove a '96 w/ an auto tranny. I was not happy with the shifting, you could really tell when it shifted. But again, different year and I only drove it briefly, though same generation. My friend who had the one I drove almost ended up with a '94, but the neighbor went crazy and didn't sell :) That would have been their 3rd Accord of that generation haha.

I'm still proud of my mommy for replacing her Plymouth Voyager with a 2004 Accord. Her's is a blue sedan as well.