PDA

View Full Version : Clear turn signal lights on Ebay

SexyEroticIndividual
03-15-2005, 10:40 AM
are these the ones that go in the bumper???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7961303695&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

EricW
03-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Yes

AccordNut
03-15-2005, 10:47 AM
yeah i bought a pair of those too, real easy to install

SexyEroticIndividual
03-15-2005, 10:47 AM
Yes
the ones directly below the headlights right? not the slot where you can put fog lights...

AccordNut
03-15-2005, 10:48 AM
affirmative!

SexyEroticIndividual
03-15-2005, 10:49 AM
affirmative!

cool, thanks!

SexyEroticIndividual
03-15-2005, 10:55 AM
cool, thanks!

I was going to bid on them on ebay and i wanted to make sure they were the right ones first. i got it with 1 minute left to bid. :)

frankie89
03-15-2005, 05:30 PM
there nice!! just get a amber bulbs to keep it legit!!!

2drSE-i
03-15-2005, 06:27 PM
man, she just got on the board and has doubled my mods........clear corners and bumper lights!

btw, dont bother with amber bulbs, cops really dont care.

you have a coupe or a sedan?

frankie89
03-15-2005, 06:47 PM
it depends on where you live and how much free time cops have...
man, she just got on the board and has doubled my mods........clear corners and bumper lights!

SexyEroticIndividual
03-16-2005, 04:59 AM

Coupe. I havent heard of anyone here getting a ticket for colored lights in the bumper but I have gotten pulled over for tire flys... aint that DUMB!!! I'm trying to make as many modifications as I can by 4/9/05. Local Car show and since I'm in a car club... WHY NOT!>!>!> I saw some rims (silver) on Ebay last night for $51 plus $125 s&h, now they're gone. I'm hurt!!!

buds302
03-16-2005, 05:45 AM
yeah but my bro couldnt pass inspection cause he had blue bulbs in his. they told him he needed amber ones or they will fail it.
i was gonna tell you to go with the tenzo r mach 10 17" rims but you were only lookin to spend 500 bucks and they cost 650. but then you gotta wrap them suckers up in sumthin and that aint cheap. but you could go rim ridin. i did it in a cavalier one time for fun. it was on its way to the j-yard so why not.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-16-2005, 07:15 AM
yeah but my bro couldnt pass inspection cause he had blue bulbs in his. they told him he needed amber ones or they will fail it.
i was gonna tell you to go with the tenzo r mach 10 17" rims but you were only lookin to spend 500 bucks and they cost 650. but then you gotta wrap them suckers up in sumthin and that aint cheap. but you could go rim ridin. i did it in a cavalier one time for fun. it was on its way to the j-yard so why not.

What inspection are you guys talking about??? I've never heard of that before...

AccordNut
03-16-2005, 08:54 AM
in GA they dont have a state inspection, so you wont have to worry about it all you do is emssions test for your tag and thats it

SexyEroticIndividual
03-16-2005, 09:34 AM
in GA they dont have a state inspection, so you wont have to worry about it all you do is emssions test for your tag and thats it

Cool!

2drSE-i
03-16-2005, 12:34 PM
yea, about a year before i started driving they got rid of inspections here in the great state of OKlahoma.....

no emmissions, nothing.

btw, tireflys arent illegal....i dont know what that cop was thinking, but my mommy works for the OKCPD and the only things that are illegal are front facing blue or red lights. i dont think thats different in different states.

our cops have alot of free time :lol: they just dont bother with stupid crap.

EDIT

and for underbody kits, the bulb isnt aloud to show

maybe its different in different states??

danronian
03-17-2005, 10:37 AM
yea, about a year before i started driving they got rid of inspections here in the great state of OKlahoma.....

no emmissions, nothing.

btw, tireflys arent illegal....i dont know what that cop was thinking, but my mommy works for the OKCPD and the only things that are illegal are front facing blue or red lights. i dont think thats different in different states.

our cops have alot of free time :lol: they just dont bother with stupid crap.

EDIT

and for underbody kits, the bulb isnt aloud to show

maybe its different in different states??

Sure is, in PA you can't have any blue lights on the car at all, period. Also no type of underbody glow kits are allowed either, while driving that is, but my uncle, who is a state cop, told me I could even get a ticket when it is parked close to the road b/c the blow could impersonate lights on an emergency vehicle.tireflys are illegal here b/c your car can't have any flashing lights other than the signals, and since that would be a flashing light, can't have them either. Car codes are very different for every state, especially involving window tint, but that's just another topic.

ehulst
03-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Maine just passed yet another (mod)car law.....besides all the rest we have....you have to have stock tires and wheels on your vechical that is noted on the inside of the door..mt tires were lost with so many hand overs with the car....they were prob burned down into some nice Nitto neo gens...i think i might start a post on laws in the states? what do u guys think?

SexyEroticIndividual
03-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Maine just passed yet another (mod)car law.....besides all the rest we have....you have to have stock tires and wheels on your vechical that is noted on the inside of the door..mine were lost with so many hand overs with the car....they were prob burned down into some nice Nitto neo gens...i think i might start a post on laws in the states? what do u guys think?

meaning....no rims??? wtf??

ehulst
03-18-2005, 04:49 AM
meaning....no rims??? wtf??
there are so many moded cars in maine....cops cant get everyone.....i mean in everystate theres some type of law that says you cant have a moded exhaust,suspension,anything u can think of...i only have an exhaust on mine at the momet and a cop followed me for like a mile and never pulled me over.....Maine just throws bogus laws out and they think we are gonna do them.i think not! lol

2drSE-i
03-18-2005, 02:36 PM
that wheels one is BS! its not like wheels help that much with performance, just looks......honestly....

HostileJava
03-18-2005, 02:47 PM
that wheels one is BS! its not like wheels help that much with performance, just looks......honestly....

Handling and traction.

2drSE-i
03-18-2005, 04:38 PM
well how wud handling and traction be a bad thing.....if anything i wud think theyd encourage people to buy better wheels.......lower accident rates wud make the whole state look good

frankie89
03-18-2005, 08:04 PM
i think its already catching on with car makers cuz newer cars come with stock 17s or 18s, so having a set of rims that aint for your car is purely BS. and if it were that bigger rims= less accidents then the rims industry would b huge, and i think a better driver makes for safer roads not all this rim tech..

HostileJava
03-19-2005, 04:47 AM
well how wud handling and traction be a bad thing.....if anything i wud think theyd encourage people to buy better wheels.......lower accident rates wud make the whole state look good

I don't know how much they'll help for accidents. I was just refering to cornering and better traction on launches.

SexyEroticIndividual
03-20-2005, 07:08 AM
I added hoodlights to the car last night, the side marker lights are going in today. It is actually sunny outside today so I might be able to finish off the roll of film and drop it off to be developed. So hopefully by Friday I'll have some pictures up for you all to talk bad about my ride. :)