PDA

View Full Version : My accord is so stuck in a 3 foot snow drift!!!

Mike's89AccordLX
03-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Holy crap did we get hammered with snow overnight! I was coming back from lunch and I was drifting around every possible corner oh yeah thats why I love winter!

Well I was coming up to my driveway and of course no one shoveled yet. I floor it and I get up there and I get stuck in the middle of my driveway and most of my front of the car is buried in snow. It looks funny as hell. I should take some pics.

I went to best buy to get the 50 cent cd and I didnt see a drift in there and I just drove over the top of it. Scared the crap out of me b/c I just fell a big jump.

-mike

Oh yeah its bad enough where my work is canceled so I'm drinking tonight!

frankie89
03-18-2005, 12:52 PM
damn that sucks.. hope ya get your car out, ive had enough of winter here in pa and that storm that hammered you is headed my way...so again that sucks..

SteveDX89
03-18-2005, 12:56 PM
We will get rain, not snow.

frankie89
03-18-2005, 01:05 PM
yeah i've heard, better liquid than flakes...im just happy its all gone already no more white dirty snow on the ground..

NXRacer
03-18-2005, 01:27 PM
i havent seen a shred of snow this year. :( but then of course we've been enjoying 65-70* weather here for the last couple weeks. :D

HostileJava
03-18-2005, 01:50 PM
i havent seen a shred of snow this year. :( but then of course we've been enjoying 65-70* weather here for the last couple weeks. :D

Bastards. We're heading into our 2nd nice weekend for the year here :sad2:

Hash_man_Se_i
03-18-2005, 02:47 PM
we've actually had a pretty good winter here in the great white north considering our location... we only had 2 really cold weeks where we got a lot of snow... but i'm waiting for our usual may or june snowfall... I mean it will be nice until then, and then boom.

Vanilla Sky
03-18-2005, 02:59 PM
lol, go get your drink on, man... and just leave the accord there until the snow melts...

Mike's89AccordLX
03-18-2005, 03:58 PM
Well I snow blew the driveway off and then left a burnout trail on my driveway it was pretty funny. My tires are pretty bad now but I dont car I have another set of rims and tires for winter.

danronian
03-18-2005, 10:23 PM
My 3g is great in snow with the snow tires and stock rims on the back but I would much rather have some warm weather right now, I am so sick of icy and salty roads.

Mike's89AccordLX
03-19-2005, 07:57 AM
What tires do you have on the front? Its fwd thats what matters. Argh I'm pissed! My fiance got stuck going out of the driveway for work and after I shoveled around the tires she got out to get help from her dad and locked the f*cking keys in the car. Then she yelled at me b/c I was trying to unlock it with a coat hanger b/c it was going to ruin her interior.

Cheeseburger
03-19-2005, 09:43 AM
good thing we dont get snow down here