PDA

View Full Version : A bunch of parts I gathered this winter for the Accord.

carotman
03-19-2005, 06:11 PM
http://carotman.no-ip.com:8888/pieces.jpg
http://carotman.no-ip.com:8888/volant.jpg

JG Edelbrock Intake Manifold
60mm Integra Throttlebody (Map sensor is directly on the TB)
Integra Fuel Rail
Every single Intake manifold gasket
Aluminium Radiator
Radiator Hoses
Hose Clips
Net radiator fan
New front grille
New Eyebrow trims
K&N Oil filter
Chipped OBD-1 P06 ECU
Oil Catch Can
B&M Fuel pressure regulator
B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge
JDM Folding mirror with relay
JDM Digital Gauge cluster (missing the Gauge ECU)
JDM Map Light
Prelude Steering Wheel
A bunch of VDO and Autometer gauges
Center console E Brake protector
Screws, clips and other hardware
Oil can and fuel hoses
New bumber supports

Not shown on the picture are door seals and MSD coil bracket.

Putting all this stuff together made me realise how much I miss my car. I'll take it out of storage around April 15.

I can't wait to install all this stuff on the car :nervous:

88accordhb
03-19-2005, 07:04 PM
that's it, i'm goin to the junkies to get a lude steering wheel. very nice carotman.

frankie89
03-19-2005, 07:11 PM
nice.. cant wait to see that intake manifold installed....take some pics when it all done...and good luck wit your project..

blazin3gen
03-19-2005, 08:09 PM
i cant wait to see that cluster installed w00t

carotman
03-19-2005, 09:01 PM
that's it, i'm goin to the junkies to get a lude steering wheel. very nice carotman.

Yeah, I have a momo steering now but I got this lude steering for cheap. It looks about the same as the momo but it's a bit larger. It still is a 3 spoke wheel with an OEM feeling. Also, I will be able to use the cruise control again since this feature is lost since I installed the Momo wheel.

There are 2 type of lude steering wheel. one with a round center and one that's square. I suggest you get the round one. It loosk much better. I wish I could get my hands on a leather Lude wheel. They are very nice.

I really can't wait to install the Intake too. That thing will gice the amount of air my B20A lacks since the beginning. The P06 ECU will also helt to make the perfect A/F ratio.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to use the Digital gauge cluster until I get the proper gauge control to make it work. The fuel sending unit is also diffent when you have a digital gauge :(

Underdog
03-19-2005, 09:36 PM
What year prelude is the steering wheel from?

Vanilla Sky
03-19-2005, 10:09 PM
and did it ever come without cruise control (scrapped on my car)?

and keep that barn from falling on it this year :p

carotman
03-19-2005, 11:31 PM
haha you remember that april fool's :D

Well, if you ever saw the barn, you would have beleived that thing even more... I'm not storing the car there anymore...

The steering wheel is from a 88-91 prelude

Hash_man_Se_i
03-20-2005, 01:50 AM
Looks awesome man, it'll be sweet to see all that stuff on the accord... the power folding mirrors and map light are awesome finds. What car is that ecu from?

Vanilla Sky
03-20-2005, 01:52 AM
lol... yeah, you really got us ALL pretty good with that...

and i've fallen in love with that steering whell on our cars... it's slightly smaller (like half an inch) and will work with our cars, provided you trim the steering column cover*

*providing this information for other people wanting to install this wheel on thier car

YK86
03-20-2005, 03:40 AM
I'm sure you must be excited to get the car back on the road with all those goodies waiting to be installed! Might be a totally dumb question but where does the map light mount?? Where are you storing your car now?

TheWatcher
03-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Wow, I am totally jealous, and my car is jealous too!

Especially of the JDM digital gauge cluster! Aluminum radiator is nice, and the Edelbrock intake is something I have never seen in 3geez.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get everything? Especially the JDM stuff.

You are now my role model.

:bowrofl:

HostileJava
03-21-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm really liking the maplight.

SQ is the SQUAD
03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
damn, i need to find a decent pair of jdm mirrors

bobafett
03-22-2005, 05:50 PM
my cruise didnt work when i switched over to that steering wheel. so i removed cruise control! heheh

good parts man... i need a b series TB and fuel rail :(