PDA

View Full Version : Well good news and bad news for me

Magny
03-23-2005, 06:31 AM
Well I dont know how to say it, but........I guess I'll let you see the thread first and then you can post in this one. Just so that way the other thread doesnt get flooded. even though its mine, but everything else thereafter is not related to the start of the thread anyways.

So here is the thread:
Cant go past 4k rpm without smoking up (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=42461)

So for now, its good by accord :sadwave: :sad2: :crying: :violin:

Pics will come soon.

A20A1
03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Stolen... :(

smufguy
03-23-2005, 11:04 AM
after all the hard work done to your car, it gets stolen. Damn thieves.

Magny
03-23-2005, 03:58 PM
yeah, put my heart and soul into the thing to keep it alive. now all the stuff i done to it gone, but car back in one piece wothout the stuff i had gotten for it. now all i got back was the body, old steering wheel and old rims with fucked up treads. well the back two are pretty good, but the front two are bald as hell. metal strips pokin out of it. so thank god I had gottem pictures of the car before it happened. only 3 of the pics were pretty good, the others came out crappy cause i didnt have a stand. I'll post pics of it soon and also I'll show pics of the damage they have done to it.

Magny
05-18-2005, 03:50 PM
ok well i finally got a card reader for my camera, so here are the shots that i got before my car was stolen:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/411000-411999/411307_34_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/411000-411999/411307_35_full.jpg

I am currently trying my best to restore her to this condition, and get back on track. The things they stole off of her:

All 4 tires and rims
Spoiler
Steering wheel
Shift knob and boot
Muffler (rear half)
Babys car seat
amp
cap
subs
stereo deck w/o the faceplate or remotes (i still have them with me in my house LOL)
and alot of other little misc. stuff too

Suprisingly they did not take all of my LED lights that i have gotten for this car.

I'll get some pics posted of what they put on it to make it drivable lol, and they did it without the muffler somehow without wakin the damn neighborhood up in the area it was recovered from.

More to come...........

TheWatcher
05-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Sorry for your loss.

My suggestion is the first thing you buy is an alarm (or a better alarm, if you had one before). You don't want to go through this again.

Peace.

Magny
05-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Sorry for your loss.

My suggestion is the first thing you buy is an alarm (or a better alarm, if you had one before). You don't want to go through this again.

Peace.

yeah thats the first thing that is gonna be done before any major stuff goes on this thing again.

maxoutracer
05-18-2005, 11:11 PM
supp magny.... u want to buy my red 87 integra teg... kinda beat for a-b, a runner... tokico hp shocks, cp exhaust, n reactive pedals.... asking $800.

Magny
12-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Wow ok, I know I am pulling up an old thread, but damn man if I would of looked at this last post by MaxOutRacer, I would of gotten the damn thing lol instead of this damn beater of a FORD.

AccordB20A
12-13-2007, 01:23 AM
Man this is a dam old thread, I havent even seen you post on the forum before in my whole time of being a member:O

MessyHonda
12-13-2007, 01:40 AM
so do you live in the bay area?

2oodoor
12-13-2007, 04:22 AM
Are those mouldings painted brown?
I did mine like that before I decided to go with body color, anything was better than faded flat black and grey.

GraniteLXI
12-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Wow, thats sad. Im very sorry to hear, but I know how it feels. My caviler got broken into and they stole about $1500 worth of stereo equipment, damaging the fuck out of my car while they did it. Must be 10 times as bad having the whole car being taken... god I hate fucking thieves... Anyway, I wish you luck on restoring it back.

SQ is the SQUAD
12-13-2007, 05:06 PM
awe man, they stole your wing?>????