PDA

View Full Version : pics of my accord

accordlxi2.0
03-28-2005, 11:50 AM
here's some pics with the rims and exhaust before i sold her.

got $600 without the rims....surprising and i miss her sometimes.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/643000-643999/643322_30_full.jpg

frankie89
03-28-2005, 11:53 AM
it looked nice when ya had her..why you give her up...

accordlxi2.0
03-28-2005, 12:56 PM
it's a long story homey......
but i have a feeling she's in better hands.
i loved that car...took a beating and still kept running.
was very reliable.

but i had to get another honda product and i got the legend...i'll post some pics up on the legend later.

as gay as this may sound...but i'ma honda whore.....

frankie89
03-28-2005, 03:30 PM
i think most of us are...true honda whores, pplz may not show it, but deep inside they are...

Cheeseburger
03-28-2005, 04:22 PM
sorry to hear you had to let her go

88accordhb
03-28-2005, 05:17 PM
wat a pos. haha

accordlxi2.0
03-28-2005, 07:34 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy man....
don't dis the 3g.

88accordhb
03-28-2005, 11:17 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy man....
don't dis the 3g.
jp man, i got much wuv for 3gs.

Busted_Blue
03-29-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm a honda whore.

I work at honda. If a product has honda on it, I would love to own it (for free of course) =P

accordlxi2.0
03-30-2005, 03:29 PM
oh yeah....
she was a good car.
i drove her for awhile before i sold her and man, even though it took her awhile to get up to the redline, and once she kicked in second then thats when the power came in.

i mean i fixed her up to the piont where you can start her up without pushing the gas in 25*f weather.....
and that made me proud.

tribalkings21
03-30-2005, 04:49 PM
hey im new to this site and ive been looking for some body kits for my 86 accord 4door

frankie89
03-30-2005, 05:21 PM
hey buddy please use the search..your just adding to the times we have been asked that PARTICULAR question umm about 10,000 times. so please use the search, its there for your use..(by the way its recommended)

accordlxi2.0
04-02-2005, 05:14 PM
whoa....

here's the long ass story....
okay i was gonna convert to efi...would've been done if my dad would've helped me.
i even asked a guy at work...he said he'll help...but i did'nt want him to go thru all of that trouble and so on.

my dad asks me : well what do you have left in order to start...i told him about 4 things and thats it.
then he says for me to check and i only bought like 4 things from the site and from a VERY TRUSTING member. and the rest i got myself tested them and they work!
anyway then he say's okay i'll help, but in the spring time.

okay heres spring and what happens.
he give's me these lame ass excuses for what could happen.
"the car probably won't start up then what you'll be on foot"
i tellhim there's been about 4-6 guys thats done this and the only problems they had was the main relay...you know, something simple.
plus he says that it takes alot of time....and so on.
i mean we both know alot about carsa and i've been reading the how to SO MANY times.

so i seen a se-i for about $700 an then i seen the legend...so you know what happened.

88accordalltheway
04-02-2005, 05:19 PM
lets see some pics of the se-i y0!

BlueBead
04-02-2005, 05:38 PM
I think its pic time man..quit teasing us like that!!!

accordlxi2.0
04-03-2005, 01:26 PM
i'm sorry guys....but i did'nt get the se-i...why the car has over 240k miles (don't matter its a honda!)
well it was in a accident so two of the passenger doors were blue and another was black.
he said the car leaks oil...i figured well it's just the valve cover gasket....it was'nt only that, it was leaking from the oil pan (for sure )and crank seal (<i think).

the bose radio did'nt work...i did'nt care cause i have my pioneer and the front leather
seats were torn...did'nt care.

drove it... i don't know guys some times it felt as if i was driving my lx.
and the only thing the car had new was the battery( 6 months old) and tires ( 3-5 months old).

has typical honda rust around rear wheel wells and the trunk area.
price wise...he went from $900 to $700......would'nt go any lower.
so i say well i do have your number so i'll give you call when i get the rest of the money.

i go to see the legend.
i tought it was gonna be the legend L 2.5v6. cause the owner was selling for $700
i seen it...had the rust around the rear wheel wells.
the leather seats were torn too!
she had 210000miles on her.

and he opens the hood; it had the 2.7v6 motor, no leaks.
and the trim line was a ls.
so this car was pretty loaded, started her up was quite and when your inside you don't feel the vibrations in drive or reverse.
the bose system worked only the rear speakers.

all the car needed was an alternator.

and he lowered the price to $500.

it runs good VERY powerful.

i feel bad since i sold my 3g, but i feel good because i still own a honda product.
if it was'nt 3g and you guys (and gals) i would'nt had stumble upon a car that could handle some tough ass everyday driving and still take a lickin'!