PDA

View Full Version : perfect driving day!!!

89accord_lxi_coupe
03-30-2005, 10:56 AM
am i the only one who thinks our cars have moods? there's days when the car just doesn't seem to want to do anything. it'll run but it just doesn't have that pep in its rev. well today was the complete opposite. i don't know if my car is a spring & summer kind of car, but it was on today. i pulled out of the driveway to come to school and i could feel it pullin me. a little gas and the car would just float up to higher MPH. these past few days the weather has gotten more spring like and my car has really responded. it was like this while i was in FLA, but it tried to quit on me when it was time to come back. i guess it doesn't like the winter weather. after my first class this morning i took it up the main drag of Pigeon Forge and would've gone to Gatlingburg if traffic had been better. clear sunny day with a temp around the mid 70s, ohhh it's the perfect driving day. you know what i'm talking about, share the memories. :cool:

leia
03-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Yup, I agree.
And days like today make me so greatful for sunroofs. I could never go back to a car without one.....
My 3g is anti-rain.

I swear my old car loved the rain. When I sucked at shifting and was trying to learn, for some reason I did it better in the rain.

But do any cars really enjoy the winter?

frankie89
03-30-2005, 11:28 AM
sorry for the rant but,today my car sucks it dosent wanna start...but yeah our 3gs have many moods..( its so nice today)

leia
03-30-2005, 11:31 AM
sorry for the rant but,today my car sucks it dosent wanna start...but yeah our 3gs have many moods..( its so nice today)

Have you been saying nice things to it? Sometimes that helps :)

HostileJava
03-30-2005, 11:40 AM
I don't know know about moods, but humidty and tempature sure do affect a cars performance and drivability along with weather affecting handling. It is a nice day and I wish i was out cruising around with the moonroof and windows down in the SE-i. To bad it's not running and I have to work.

SteveDX89
03-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I can cruise around in my 3g today but I don't feel like it. I want to get it running better first. Although I'll probably end up breaking down and doing it anyway. :)

frankie89
03-30-2005, 12:52 PM
yeah i've said nice things to it. I feel like crap anyway i gotta cold and it seems the my accord got it too..
Have you been saying nice things to it? Sometimes that helps :)