PDA

View Full Version : Need some help ...

TheWatcher
03-31-2005, 07:13 AM
I started a new thread, because I didn't want to clutter the Koni Group Buy thread. I posted to some other websites, linking back to the Koni Group Buy at 3geez; however, in just hours (in the middle of the night for crying out loud) the posts I made on Honda-Tech, Accord-ingly Done & Accord Tuner are ... GONE. Deleted, NOT moved, since a search under my name came up with NOTHING. I didn't post to any marketplace forum, since they don't allow it apparently. No PM from the mods as to why. I posted a new thread addressed to the mods asking why this was done.

Can anyone else post a thread for me on these websites to let them know about the Koni Group Buy? I don't know what else to do.

To top it all off, there was a thread on Accordingly-Done about the externally adjustable Koni Red Shocks, that wasn't erased, since it was posted by another member. I let them know the Koni Red externally adjustable shocks for the Koni Group Buy will be made EXCLUSIVELY by Koni in a custom run if the Koni Group Buy collects the required number of buyers for 100 rear and/or 50 left front and 50 right front shocks. Koni has never offered the externally adjustable shock for the 1986-89 Honda Accords. Either the Koni Group Buy is a success and everyone participating gets exclusive externally adjustable Koni shocks, or no one gets them ever (forever and ever!).

I would appreciate the help posting to other forums that might help the group buy, and/or advice as to how to proceed.

I moved as fast as I could on the Koni Group Buy, since one member was intending on buy Koni shocks in Malaysia, and another member was trying to sell Koni Reds at well beyond the price of the Koni Group Buy.

Thanks for all your help! I love the community here, but I can see that I won't be visiting the other sites very much after the Koni Group Buy. Just not getting the friendly vibe that I get here.

AccordEpicenter
03-31-2005, 01:17 PM
bah... honda tech is a bunch of whining ricer babies anyway...

A20A1
03-31-2005, 02:56 PM
I'll see what I can do... just please stay away from using my thread in honda-tech to post your info... if anything ... considering the post may have been deleted and the time between my and your post could tipp them off and get my post deleted as well.

NXRacer
03-31-2005, 03:10 PM
You need to make sure what you post up is accurate. My thread on AD was asking if the suspension guys thought that was a good deal. You then come into the thread, and start telling me things like i'm a n00b. I know that Koni doesnt make these and that this is a special run, but that wasnt the point of the thread in the first place. You need to be careful what you say and who you say it to.

A20A1
03-31-2005, 03:14 PM
I made my post in a way that it doesn't expressly say I'm selling... I also act as though I'm in the dark. So I'm giving you help... don't take my post in Honda-Tech too seriously.

A20A1
03-31-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks for all your help! I love the community here, but I can see that I won't be visiting the other sites very much after the Koni Group Buy. Just not getting the friendly vibe that I get here.

Don't expect much from any site... especially if you are simply selling things... they may see it like you are just wasting their space... and if you haven't contributed to the site in the past or in a visable way they may just brush you aside as if you're just using their forum for advertizing space.

TheWatcher
03-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Thanks A20A1,

Now I understand, and I am done trying to post to those websites (since thats the way they want it).

But it runs both ways, so if the group buy is successful, and our people are "locked in" for the koni shocks, and those websites "want in" after the fact, SOL. I am not raising a finger to help those websites that deleted my post(s), nor will I share any of my information that I collected on my dime (long distance toll calls). I'm into helping the Honda community, but if that's the way they want it ...

Just a thread letting them know it's here is all I wanted, maybe someone with a 4g or CRX might be interested, but they probably don't check this site. I figured anyone w/ a 3g goes to 3geez.

NXRacer, I did not mean to infer you are the noob. But check the thread, clearly people (like that administrator Gennardy, who thought we could just go out and buy Koni Yellows for our 3gs, LOL) were saying stuff like "I had 'em, and ...", when there is no way they could have them (never been offered by Koni). Just trying to clear things up, but I will not post back to that thread per your request.