PDA

View Full Version : 3gen after market

sscal1
08-05-2002, 08:46 PM
O.K. I have spent most of the evening innocently ;) e-mailing manufactures on "golly sir, how come there ain't no parts for my car?" I know we need to spread the word that we are a force that (although this may be a lie) has expendable income, and we want to use it on OUR CARS! :wtf: I think that if enough of us spend a few minutes e-mailing those outfits we cruise on e-bay we will make a dent in the inequities of man.

well at least for our 3 geez:D

xo s

ps- ok, well ive had a couple glasses of merlot, im really not that friendly. hope to see all the so. cali's meet. (esp. you lovely canadians)
:smokin: ss

elrielero
08-05-2002, 09:09 PM
Cmon if they have clear tail-lights for the dam chevy astro van, why dont they have the hook-up on out 3-geez. whats going on here it a van for gods sake?

87accordlxi
08-06-2002, 07:02 AM
yeah good luck with that

sscal1
08-06-2002, 09:54 AM
well, like my mother always said "the squecky wheel gets the grease.". :p I worked w/ a guy who bought like an 95 astro van and he was stoked to be trickn it :wtf: :rolleyes: :) :)
s

marc49
08-06-2002, 10:19 AM
the one thing I know the manufacturers will say is "put up or shut up" meaning if you don't put the moeny up for them to do the R&D, they aint going to make the shit.. :(

sscal1
08-06-2002, 10:50 AM
well ill just squeek along, dont bother me... gives me something else to do at work...

oh yeah, beside that work part:)

DrMunky
08-06-2002, 09:02 PM
We've been trying this for years man. You'd have better luck investing the money yourself, buying all the product, and reselling it.

sscal1
08-06-2002, 09:26 PM
well my nueron firing is, the more requests the better. I know u guys have been on the front line for years & Im new to this. but ill try this first before i embark on the next step. I know ur right, but.... who knows... stranger things have happened.
:banghead: :D :fight:
s