PDA

View Full Version : picture m new mod project LX-I typeS

mykwikcoupe
04-01-2005, 10:13 PM
so For those who folow Ive got a 88 LX-I coupe that I bought from a fellow board member about a year or so ago. Im going to get anther fellow board members car monday to put his sei leather interior in my LX-I. Just try to picture it
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=40859&highlight=sei+interior
thers the interior just look under underdog

heres my car
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=279
sorry i dont have the right to post pics yet. Otherwise id post some more recent pics. Nothings changed to much, different rims, konis, swapped to 5 speed, the usaual.

what do you guys think. Ive got a pair of powerstop rotor with axis pads Ill finally be able to use when i put the sei brakes on my car also. next stop pimptown. all aboard

3gn86lxi
04-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Hey....did you get "the other board members" whole car?? I know who's it is, but thought the car was going to Jay? Anyway, if you are are you going to get rid of some stuff from it? Let me know, I may need some stuff. :beer:

Hash_man_Se_i
04-02-2005, 12:30 AM
Awesome stuff.... quick question... do you by any chance have those rims that are on the car in the pictures?... i would love to have those wheels.

mykwikcoupe
04-02-2005, 07:50 AM
which rims on which car, gray or green?

yes im getting the whole car, jay decided not or something. im getting it on monday. i was planning on swapping parts with so itll have the interior from the green car in the grey car and swapped reare brakes. which parts did you want?

best part is yesterdat i was talking with my cousin and he said hed by the monstor after im done with it and pay up front. so this is going to cost me NOTHING OUT OF POCKET!!!!

3gn86lxi
04-02-2005, 09:58 AM
I need a dash.

mykwikcoupe
04-02-2005, 10:39 PM
hmm dash, ill see what he wants to due with it but no promises. I think hes using it as a commuter or just a resale car. not sure. Ill pass on the info though. I know im way excited about this

Hash_man_Se_i
04-02-2005, 11:26 PM
which rims on which car, gray or green?

Green.

mykwikcoupe
04-02-2005, 11:40 PM
the kinda solid ones i sold to my bro for his Gen2teg. if you want to make an offer Ill pass it on hes looking for some white spoke rims like the 6 spoke I think. Hes pretty much hurtin for some green right now so if its a good offer hed probably take it. I sold them to him for 350 minus rubber freshly polished to chrome. They could use another polish?

sporkHSP
04-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Nothings changed to much, different rims, konis, swapped to 5 speed, the usaual.

Ahhh... its a beautiful day when a 5speed swap is considered "the usual"
sir, you make me happy. and nice car.

Hash_man_Se_i
04-03-2005, 04:00 PM
the kinda solid ones i sold to my bro for his Gen2teg. if you want to make an offer Ill pass it on hes looking for some white spoke rims like the 6 spoke I think. Hes pretty much hurtin for some green right now so if its a good offer hed probably take it. I sold them to him for 350 minus rubber freshly polished to chrome. They could use another polish?

What make of wheel are they? if you could pass me on some more info on them, and what kind of price he;s looking at that would be cool... also, where in washington are you? cuz my grandma is moving there pretty soon and that might make things easier for shipping and such if i were to get them from you.

mykwikcoupe
04-03-2005, 08:16 PM
i believe that they are 15x7 not 7.5 american racing polished aluminum rims. i dont believe theres any curb rash just the no clear oxidation i was telling you about. the tires that were on there where 195/50-15 so i think thats a 7 inch rim. ill ask him what he wants for them. im in marysville the rims arte in kenmore. think of it as a little ways north of seattle

mykwikcoupe
04-10-2005, 09:03 PM
OK SO iVE FINISHED REMOVING BOTH INTERIORS REINSTALLED THE GRAY LEATHER INTO THE GREEN CAR EXCEPT FOR THE BOTTOM DASH PIECE AND THE DOOR SILLS. whopps sorry bout the caps. So the 2 bolts that hold the door sill on, are they reverse threads? I broke my torq bit trying to take the first one off. Its the right size and all but it literally tore the head piece off. Any thoughts?

So Ive still got to put the tan interior back into the sei. Is going to be the lowest model sei in the world. The complete interior from the dash back, headliner down is being swapped for cloth, the rear disks swapped for LXI drums. Both sway bars teken off and the fron replaced with the LX front swaybar. Im not sure if I want the gold windows on the green car or not. Iwas originally going to tint them black and I think black tint on a gold glass would look funny.

so who wants to host some pics of the monsters? Maybe Ill just apy tthe 10 bucks and be able to post on my own. Maybe

Underdog
04-11-2005, 07:27 PM
http://www.imageshack.us

You can host them for free there without even having to sign up. I wanna see these pics!

mykwikcoupe
04-11-2005, 09:22 PM
so i did notice the design difference in the seat. My tan cloth interior had larger side bolsters more like they wanted to hold you in place. The leather has a more flat profile like the wifeys sedan. Anyone else notice this?

mykwikcoupe
04-12-2005, 02:28 PM
anyone have suggestions of angles theyd like to see. Im not a very photographic type.