PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Malaysia

SataniC
04-05-2005, 03:55 PM
wassap guys...been a long time since i drop by 3geez...so bored...so let me show you guys wat i have been doin on me accord since my last post....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Frontal.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/QuarterAngle.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Ready.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Rear.jpg
(somebody friggin rob me of my Red Honda Emblem...damn it :Owned2: )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Titanium.jpg(my brand new Carbon Fibre with Titanium Tip Exhaust)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Bay1.jpg
(Blew my third A20A so decided to plonk in a B16A2 instead)

still got a lot of things to be done...just completed the 3rd phase(which are some bodykits)4th stage is to hybrid it to either a B20B or turbo(best choice would be a B20 cos in my country...VTEC Turbo still new and unstable yet)next will be the reupholstering the interior carpet and some good ol bucket seats....the 6th and hopefully the last would be the ICE system....spent a lot of time and effort on this baby....love it always...still sourcing for some item for it...but until Paypal hits Malaysia...im just stuck here naked...would love to know the price of the DC Sport strut bar though....mad sweet they are....

Let me know what you guys think...

Cheers my 3Geez brothers/sisters

Cheeseburger
04-05-2005, 03:57 PM
holy shit man clean looking car. o man and its rhd and look like black interior man nice car :welcome: back man

HondaBoy
04-05-2005, 04:02 PM
molto bello! looks hot dude. that is just great man. it looks very nicely done how you have it.

maxoutracer
04-05-2005, 04:03 PM
i like it!

military mase
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
:omg: sooooo sleak......like the a$$ end. Makes me want to get another accord and do it up JDM style.

Hash_man_Se_i
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Holy... soooo nice. I love your car man... what skirts and rear lip is that?

Nice reppin for teamrice, they have the sickest cars, how much did the swap cost you? awesome, just awesome/

Cheeseburger
04-05-2005, 04:26 PM
ya more info on the rear lip

SataniC
04-05-2005, 04:29 PM
thanks guys...about the kits...its all custom made...i don't fancy those extreme ones...just a simple design is good enuff for me....the swap cost me around 8kMYR and after calculating its ard 2,252.84 USD including the halfcut and all....but its all worth it though....hehehe loving them vtec and the faces the guys make when they heard it coming from my car....

Busted_Blue
04-05-2005, 04:59 PM
i like! Definitely a sweet looking car. I dig those tailights in the back more than the stock ones we have here. Maybe you can source us some. :D

1320boy
04-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Man your car is simply stunning! Like you said not overly done not trying to hard. Its well perfect really. I want the front end. Any chance you can tell me how i can score that? I'd pay anything realy. Keep doin what cha doin car is phenominal.

sporkHSP
04-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Dude, paypal is available in Malaysia, I paypaled a store over there for a set of Front KONIs last week.
your car looks awesome, what kind of suspension you using? and are those aftermarket headlights?

frankie89
04-05-2005, 05:59 PM
really friggin nice...keep up da good work..

SataniC
04-05-2005, 06:02 PM
yeah i know but the paypal here are still a bit shady...not all banks takes paypal so its kinda hard and risky for me...i'll wait for it to really be implemented before i go thru it....to be honest...most of my car is stock...the headlights and tailights...but i know them 3g got at least 3 different design of the rear light....i chose the older version as it's not to chunky on the lights...just nice...i think i can still source them from my usual honda yard....as for the fronts....its can be considered rare here too....cos most of the junkyard brought in the flip light fronts....hardly any flats....riding on Bilstein Abs and B+G springs...again...its hard to get aftermarket parts here...so i had to go thru the hard way....mix and match....i found our that we can fit the suspensions of a Civic EF(4th gen i think) with no problem...but of cos since accords are heavier...i opted for harder rate suspension and it worked...ride is nice...handling is good...but next on the list is custom coilovers...waiting for the cash to roll in...hehe

88LXi68
04-05-2005, 06:15 PM
looks sweet!! any chance that lip kit can be sold to the US

88accordhb
04-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Fucking Nut In My Pantaloones

frankie89
04-05-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah man more info on that lip???

SataniC
04-05-2005, 07:08 PM
seriously...i got it custommade from the local fibre shops....perhaps u guys should drop by to ur local bodyshop and get it done there?cos its not worth to get them done here and shipped to u guys since it made of fibre....

myaccord7
04-05-2005, 07:26 PM
holy crap! wow! that looks nice. i usually dont like the none pop-ups.

zach

danronian
04-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Awesome ride!

Sabz5150
04-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Lookin good! Sucks someone stole your emblem... I mean, it's a damn emblem!

NXRacer
04-05-2005, 10:26 PM
awesome ride man!! i LOVE that lip kit. and now i know how my new muffler is going to look! :D

thegreatdane
04-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Before you were always told how old and boring your car was, but now they all think it's hot and unique. Right? :)
I really like the looks of your car. Nice to see that theres an engine swap to go with it.

Lok
04-06-2005, 09:19 AM
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats
Superb Accord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b20a86lude
04-06-2005, 05:12 PM
holyyyyyyyyyyy crap i just nutted all over my self i wish someone woudl do that to a second gen lude man i love ur lip what lip is that and also do u think u could do me a favor and take some pixz of any second gen ludes that would be awsome thnx :bowrofl:

od2681
04-12-2005, 06:42 AM
damn i just saw this post...damn clean ass car

w00tw00t111
04-16-2005, 11:18 PM
Sooo pretty. and clean!!! Gotta love that JDM!!!

88accordhb
04-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Sooo pretty. and clean!!! Gotta love that JDM!!!
yes sir. i agree. luv this thing.

od2681
04-17-2005, 11:37 AM
hey sataniC i have a non car related question...how is the automotive industry over there in malaysia..job and potential wise??

Forgar_88
04-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Damn thats pretty sweet man. Cant wait till I can finally have a car that clean and sharp

SataniC
04-17-2005, 10:28 PM
hey sataniC i have a non car related question...how is the automotive industry over there in malaysia..job and potential wise??

:uh: im stupid....i don't understand your q's sir.... :kekeke: :kekeke: thats very embarrasing...

thanks for all your compliment guys....im just a simple guy looking for a simple mod....nothing too extreme or fancy...heh heh :cool: i envy with most of the member's cars here too....with turbos and webbers and watnot...dang...i wish i can one day get my car turbo'ed....that'll be awesome....spinning turbine :rofl:

od2681
04-18-2005, 07:05 AM
yerah i guess my question was wierd....but i sorta meant was...how is the economy and is their business potential in malaysia..mainly in the automotive industry

dub88acc
04-19-2005, 07:29 AM
Car is really HOT! Ineed it to be like that

ICEMAN707
04-20-2005, 01:59 AM
i must say. i'm impressed! very clean setup. especially that engine. looks like that's how it's supposed to be. like it came that way. you have more info about that engine swap? like wiring done, axles used, and mounts fabricated? care to share some info?

dub88acc
04-20-2005, 05:03 AM
Also have any pics of the interior? Right hand drive 3geez is very sexy

SataniC
07-26-2005, 05:12 AM
i managed to take a few interior shots(when i said a few i meant 3 pics :P)before my digital camera got nick by some lowlife mofos....nothing much in the interior departments....saving up to redo the interiors...maybe full black lining and cushions....eheheh....

SataniC
07-26-2005, 05:28 AM
minor updates...sorry for not visiting this site often....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_0773.jpg
Don't mind the puny wheels...pics was taken after a day spent in Sepang circuit...was on my slick tyres....hence the smaller rims.... :rofl: My best cinematic ghetto photography skills were used to take this picture....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_0772.jpg
My tachs?Used back the meters that came with the B16A engine...yes yes...next upgrade would be the interiors and i'll definitely covers those ugly gaps.... :uh: :kekeke: ...my PA system for use on cruise and watnot

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_0777.jpg
Can't live without my music....this are a snippet of my super ghetto tube bass box...i need all the space in the boot as possible to carry my work around(salesman)so i decided to plonk the bassmakers at the backseat instead...this also help me to keep the passenger number's down to only three...car too lowered that i can't barely pass the speed hump without scraping let alone with 3 passengers inside... :rice:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_0778.jpg
Shot taken on my centre console....Type R aluminium gearknob...MP3 player really does keep my car clean by reducing the numbers of cd's in the car :rockon:

That's that for now...until i get a new camera or under going a full interior jobs...don't want to flood the page with small updates...

:rolleyes:

ICEMAN707
07-26-2005, 10:34 AM
that is a nice clean car! how close did that b16 instrument cluster fit? looks to me like it sits there real nice with just a little gap at the bottom. hmm maybe i'll try that out with my swap. is the speedo electronic or cable like the a20's speedo?

keep up the good work! that bodykit looks real nice! keep posting more pics maybe you'll make it to AOM one day.

superaccord
07-26-2005, 10:46 AM
want to sell me you old guage cluster? Or could you find me one?Please?

superaccord
07-26-2005, 10:47 AM
oh btw...beautiful car. AOM material.

3G Jester
07-26-2005, 06:52 PM
damn thats clean. absolutly beautiful.
i bet a lot of our members wish they could just 'plunk' a b16 under their hoods. ;)

SataniC
07-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Iceman:the new meter cluster uses cable like the old A20's....it sits good...just that u need to drill a hole at the back(inner bone of the dashboard)cos the outlet for the speedo cable and the original hole doesnt match...it crooked a bit and the speedo cable have to be straight to work....i learn that the hard way....snapped 2 cables in 1 week....

Superaccord:aww man...ive misplaced my old gauge cluster....im afraid that i might have thrown it away....cos i just spring cleaned my room....i see if i still have it....or i can just pop by the local chop shop and get you one....with the currency it should be pretty cheap for ya....just the problem of transferring them dough from me to you....

3G Jester:yeah...ive blown my 2nd motor in 1 year....so i guess i need the speed...thats where the b16a came along....but actually i planned to plonk in the B20A instead as it will give me less headache...but couldnt found a manual tranny....only the ludes came with it...so in with the B16A...ehehhehe....more plans ahead...B20B

superaccord
07-27-2005, 08:57 AM
yah...That would be great if you could do that for me. Just let me know.

A20A1
07-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Have you heard of a company called HOT BITS ?

http://www.hotbits.org/tuv.html

It seems they are in your part of the world.
They make some parts for the Accord, suspension.
And perhaps the 2G Prelude header they make will fit the Accord

SataniC
07-30-2005, 06:43 AM
yeap...they are a locally made products...actually hotbits makes more than just sport springs...they also do headers...mufflers and watnot....i am trying to save me precious money to get some custom coilovers...but not from hotbits...but from another local company....didnt know that they made headers for 3G...as i went straight from stock A20A to B16A...ekekekeke

SataniC
09-20-2005, 04:37 AM
emm emmm...been super busy this past weeks...anywho...just wanna update...changed them rims(yes again :P)....off with the old one and in with Mugen MR2 2 Piece rim....found it hanging in some chop shop and got it off their hands for a very...VERY cheap price...the fella didnt know the real value of this rims....since it had collected dust(and a bit of rust)i manage to persuade him to let it go at MYR300 or USD60 to u lots :P.....sent it for a touch up and it looked like the way it shud....other than that nothing much...

ps.ouh ive also created a mould for the accord...tot i wanna change the outlook to match the kits from Mugen....million thanks to the member who posted the old Mugen catalog for the 3G accords....the front apron is ready...sadly Mugen only only produce them front lip as what the catalog had depicted..the rest of the bodykits are missing ie the sideskirts and the rear lip...i will however try to integrate my existing kit to make it look as a set...if not back to the drawing board....and i kinda lost the pics of the front lip...will get it later on...spoiler is on the way...teeeheheheh...

I seriously think that i need some fresh new idea(or location) for my future photoshoot location and angle of the pics....just realized that most of my pics was taken from the same spot on the same angle...sorry :uh: bear with me on this one....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_1320.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_1319.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_1322.jpg
Just Washed The Engine Bay :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_1325.jpg
Close up of the Mugen rim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/IMG_1328.jpg
At the moment...im running on full semi slicks setup for front and back...its illegal but ehhh...it gives me the security that i got extra grip when things get ugly....

Anywho feedback from you guys are always appreciated....next mod would be a total interior job and B20B....

SataniC
09-20-2005, 04:51 AM
And Here's The Specsheet Of Me Car (Think I Got It Right)

Accord 1989 CA5
Engine :
B16A2 DOHC VTEC (Dynoed At 150.9WHP / 14.87 Torque)
Stock Internals
Original EK Type R Extractor
Blitz Open Pod Filter with custom CAI
P.U Engine Mounts
Exedy 3 Puck Semi Race Clutch system
Toda Lighten Flywheel
Mazda RX7 Fuel Pump
Enlarge Throttle Body
Feel's Custom ECU Chip
Toda Timing Belt
Custom Adjustable Cam Pulley(for future cam mods :P)

Handling :
Bilstein Front Absorbers (taken from Honda Civic EF) with B+G Springs FRONT
Type R Stock Suspension (taken from Civic Type R) with B+G Springs REAR
Mugen MR2 2 Piece Rims
Silverstone Type RR Semi Slick Radials 195/50/15 FRONT
Falken Azenis Semi Slick Radials 195/55/15 REAR
Endless 100 - 600 degrees Competition Brake Pads
Custom Steel Braided Hose

Misc :
Some sport steering wheel
Type R Gearknob
Pioneer MP3 Player
Bazooka Boom Box
Pioneer 2 Way Speaker X 2
Pioneer 4 Way Speaker X 2
Pioneer Tweeter X 2
Pioneer Crossover X 2
8000K HID Set
Custom DIY Bullhorn Loudspeaker :P
DIY Push Start Button for those extra 5hp gains
Strobe Lights

Ehh the list is wat i could think off at the moment..but basically this are my mods and stuffs inside the car...nothing fancy...cannot afford any at the moment...ehhehehe

SataniC
09-20-2005, 05:44 AM
i dug out my old drag videos...and manage to find these three videos of me playing against my friends....to download click the link...scroll down and choose free...wait for a while until the download ticket is ready...and start downloading....cheers

http://rapidshare.de/files/5319522/Me_VS_GTi.wmv.html
(Me VS Proton GTi) my very first drag match after the engine transplant...engine still stock standard B16A

http://rapidshare.de/files/5319614/Me_VS_EG6.wmv.html
(Me VS Civic EG6)by this time my car is equipped with exedy 3 puck clutch and proper exhaust setup...

http://rapidshare.de/files/5319805/Me_VS_EK9.wmv.html
(Me VS Civic EK9)this match was certainly the biggest one ever...my heavy accord vs an EK Type R....i went all out for this match and lighten the car up...no interiors and engine finely tuned just for this one match...and i won...and to the expense of 2 of my engine mountings broke...hmmm but its worth it...

only these three videos i managed to find at the moment...

Cheers

frankie89
09-20-2005, 07:28 AM
hey long time you aint been around, i like them 2 piece mugen wheels. hot vids maing, post more pics and vids when you get a chance.

Legend_master
09-20-2005, 08:51 AM
that car looks magnificent, great job on the fron lip it really accents the car well. As i was watching the first video I was like "oh no there on the wrong side of the road" then I relized you were in malasia.

thegreatdane
09-20-2005, 09:14 AM
The MUGEN rims aren't too bad because of the coolness factor, but if I were to choose based on looks I'd say that the rims you had on before were better looking.
Cool videos, especially the last one, car sounds badass.
I was wondering, where are your parking lights located? And do you have manual mirrors?

Busted_Blue
09-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Those are MUGEN MR5!!!!!!! Those rims go for at least 1000 here. Good find!

very nice suspension setup. I knew we can do that. =D

superaccord
09-20-2005, 02:59 PM
Dude. I just noticed something. Your wiper blades are opposite of ours over here in the u.s. BTW. your car is beautiful, and I love the mugen rims.

88accordhb
09-20-2005, 04:20 PM
wow, why do i hate you so much, mugen mr2's for 60 usd. i hate you, you hooker.

however! the car is hot as an open flame.

SataniC
09-20-2005, 04:26 PM
frankie89:hey yeah...now im starting to keep a video log off all the matches whether it mine or the rest of my mates....will post new video updates when i got one....

thegreatdane:yeah to be honest...i myself didnt really fell in love with them ol skool rims...but heck i got it for dirt cheap...actually i was planning to buy them,refurbish and then sell it at ebay for mebe USD700 or sumthing like that....but at the end decided since im going to at least Mugen'ized my car...might as well i keep it :P..plus if things were to go bad...i can always ebay them rims...its like a stock bonds....my parking lights?emmm i unwire them...cos they are yellow in colour...doesnt look pretty eheheheh..and yeah at the moment im still using my manual side mirrors...

Busted Blue : yeah man....in fact...the front absorbers front the Civic EF fits perfectly into our cars without any modification needed....the rear one u have to change the top cover from EK's to 3G's....at the moment im still trying to figure out if the EK's share the same absorber design as the EF....hopefully they do...so that i can go full EK suspensions instead of half and half...tehehehehe....i'll give my feedback as soon as i can get some donor absorbers....

superaccord : i think its becos our cars here a right hand drive...and you guys got the left hand drive :)

88accordhb
09-20-2005, 04:56 PM
dude, judging from the ek9 vid, i'm assuming you ran about a low 14 in a quarter mile. gees, taht's fast for a honda. a 4door heavy one at that. dude, very nice car. jealousy owns me. how old are you btw stanic? just currious.

SataniC
09-20-2005, 05:07 PM
hmm i dunno about my quarter mile timing...im 22 y.o bro....actually i had wanted to participate in a local drag competition on that day...but i decided not to at the last minute...so since ive already prepped the car up for it (single seater,no interior,engine done up) i dun want to let it go to waste...so i asked my friend to test it out...yeah was quite suprise that i took an EK9...but around 250m the car slowly starts to creep up slowly...after i change to 3rd gear im slowly losing momentum...due to the fact that the accord is slightly heavier....

88accordhb
09-20-2005, 05:21 PM
sweet anyways. b16a2 > b16b. lol jp, iono much.

Busted_Blue
09-20-2005, 05:34 PM
Definitely Neat! I knew the EF fronts worked as I tried TEIN suspension but found out the hard way that the rear EF ones don't work. I had a gut feeling that the rear EK ones fit. the front EK ones are a bit taller and should work but I think its better to use EF ones as it is closer to our cars.

MUGEN MR5 rock =)

Legend_master
09-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Definitely Neat! I knew the EF fronts worked as I tried TEIN suspension but found out the hard way that the rear EF ones don't work. I had a gut feeling that the rear EK ones fit. the front EK ones are a bit taller and should work but I think its better to use EF ones as it is closer to our cars.

MUGEN MR5 rock =)

the base of the front EK struts are larger in diameter and the perch has to be modified to make them fit.

carotman
09-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Hey nice car!

You didn't specify what was done to the ngine mounts to make this nice B16A fit in the CA5 Accord. Want to share the secret? ;D

That's good to know that the front EF and rear EK suspension will fit on the 3g accord.

Busted_Blue
09-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey nice car!

You didn't specify what was done to the ngine mounts to make this nice B16A fit in the CA5 Accord. Want to share the secret? ;D

That's good to know that the front EF and rear EK suspension will fit on the 3g accord.

to my knowledge it was covered that he used stock DA mounts and rewelded the mounting spots on the 3gee

HYDE
09-21-2005, 01:57 AM
Damn nice car! congrats my fellow south east asians! :lol:
Your mods are light years beyond my rice bucket. :uh: thx god i'm not the only 3geez representative in our part of the world. :lol:

SataniC
09-21-2005, 07:54 AM
yeah...ive posted sumwhere here before...cant remember where exactly though....

busted blue : new info i got...yes we can fit in both the front and rear off of an EK...but we cannot fit in a stock EK front absorbers as the bottom spring holder (or sumthing like that) is perched higher than off the EF...so if u use those non adjustables...your front will stand higher than the back....you can fix this problem by simply installing a height adjustable suspension and twist it so that the springs sits lower(max to the bottom)or till u r satisfied with it...or better yet...get a short stroke suspension as their spring holder is shorter(duh) compared to the stock non adjustable one....again i need a donor adjustable to test this theory out...it is also more convenient to put in Front EF and Rear EK...but u have to source this item separately though....but it is proven to install without much hiccups...ehehehhe

Disclaimer : this is just a theory from a basic stripping of the parts and manually did an eye comparison....dun go out and buy some expensive parts...try them first... :P

thegreatdane
09-21-2005, 08:06 AM
my parking lights?emmm i unwire them...cos they are yellow in colour...doesnt look pretty eheheheh..

Where are they originally located? Because I was wondering if your turnsignals are 2-piece? (Turnsignal and parking light)
I always wondered were the 88-89 accords with fixed headlights had their parking lights at, since I've only seen 88-89 bumpers from the US and they only have turnsignals in the bumper and no parking lights, because they have flipup lights with parking lights located in the fenders instead.

Busted_Blue
09-21-2005, 10:00 AM
yeah...ive posted sumwhere here before...cant remember where exactly though....

busted blue : new info i got...yes we can fit in both the front and rear off of an EK...but we cannot fit in a stock EK front absorbers as the bottom spring holder (or sumthing like that) is perched higher than off the EF...so if u use those non adjustables...your front will stand higher than the back....you can fix this problem by simply installing a height adjustable suspension and twist it so that the springs sits lower(max to the bottom)or till u r satisfied with it...or better yet...get a short stroke suspension as their spring holder is shorter(duh) compared to the stock non adjustable one....again i need a donor adjustable to test this theory out...it is also more convenient to put in Front EF and Rear EK...but u have to source this item separately though....but it is proven to install without much hiccups...ehehehhe

Disclaimer : this is just a theory from a basic stripping of the parts and manually did an eye comparison....dun go out and buy some expensive parts...try them first... :P

I learned the hard way. I bought full bodied coilovers for EF and tried it out. I knew the fronts fit so I tried out the rears and those were WAY too short. I was looking for something better than a spring, shock absorber combo. I was looking for a fully height adjustable suspension.

Have you tried the springs of the EK? I want to know if those springs are the same in diameter as ours. I haven't had many oppurtunitys to measure the springs, if so we might have found ourselves a donor to make full bodied coilovers available to us.

SataniC
09-21-2005, 03:53 PM
yeah....unfortunately...we cannot interchange the EK spring to our absorbers...they are just the wrong diameter and size....except the front EF as at the moment im using Bilstein abs for the EF but with the accord's aftermarket springs....the rear full EK type R suspension....but with a change top from EK to Accord...at the moment...the type r suspension's damping rate is high and it felt good installed on my car....no unnescessary bounce felt....good for cheap bang for buck mods....

SataniC
09-21-2005, 04:01 PM
Where are they originally located? Because I was wondering if your turnsignals are 2-piece? (Turnsignal and parking light)
I always wondered were the 88-89 accords with fixed headlights had their parking lights at, since I've only seen 88-89 bumpers from the US and they only have turnsignals in the bumper and no parking lights, because they have flipup lights with parking lights located in the fenders instead.

sorry sorry...disregard my last post... :uh: :kekeke: actually my old bumper(old design) has a parking light/turnsignal built into one housing....the new one that im using now doesnt come with it...only turnsignal is available....im thinking of a way to install the dusk/dawn lighting as at the moment the only option i have is either headlight is on or off...no in between

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Front1.jpg
this is the old different design bumper...you can see the 2 way signal/parking light....as you see here
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/1ca5.jpg

the one im using
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/patayalama/Frontal.jpg

carotman
09-21-2005, 08:35 PM
If you install a 2 filament bulb in the bumber light, they could be used as a parking/flasher light.

You could always installe LEDS in the front bumber light too.

I wonder what kind of parking light setup that CA Accord used.

http://www.honda.co.jp/HOT/ModelData/accord/8acca-k-706/image/top_img.jpg

SataniC
09-21-2005, 09:10 PM
i think that the one im using now is for the flip ups...that is why the bumper didnt came with the parking light....the permanent uses the earlier bumper that i used....

thegreatdane
09-22-2005, 08:01 AM
Carotman, yea thats what I've been wondering about too. Maybe there was also a 2 piece 88-89 turnsignal like the 86-87 2 piece design. But it's also possible that the parking lights was just built into the headlight assemblies instead.
I'd like to have my parking lights where they were originally located on the 88-89 CA Accords, but maybe I'll never find out.

SataniC, ok I thought you had always been using the 88-89 type bumpers, that's why when I saw your videos I wondered where your parking lights were located.
88-89 bumpers is just much nicer than the 86-87 design. Do you have Accords with fixed headlights like yours in malaysia that uses the 88-89 design bumpers SataniC?

SataniC
09-22-2005, 02:34 PM
whoa...wait hold on....which one is which again?its 6am here :P...kinda confused...my earlier posting there's a pic...mind explaining to me which is which?hahahahahah this is embarassing...u guys are hardcore 3G'ers man

carotman
09-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Maybe there was also a 2 piece 88-89 turnsignal like the 86-87 2 piece design. But it's also possible that the parking lights was just built into the headlight assemblies instead.
I'd like to have my parking lights where they were originally located on the 88-89 CA Accords, but maybe I'll never find out.

Look at what I found.... there were 2 piece turnsignals for the fixed headlights in 88-89 too for the Accord CA :D

http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord-ca1988_000033.jpg
http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord-ca1988_000034.jpg

(you can see the full pictures there)
http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord.htm

A20A1
09-23-2005, 10:25 PM
Woah,

Accord Super Stage sounds cooler. :)

I'm going to try and reanimate those images as gifs. unless they have the actual video somehwhere?

carotman
09-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I didn't see the video... that's really a shame!

I have a 3rd gen veideo ad on VHS tape here... I must find a way to get it on my computer. It's not as cool as a JDM video tough.

A20A1
09-23-2005, 11:23 PM
I didn't see the video... that's really a shame!

I have a 3rd gen veideo ad on VHS tape here... I must find a way to get it on my computer. It's not as cool as a JDM video tough.

I'm sure there is a digitizer, but that could be expensive..

I made this for fun... some pics on the site are missing or were left out.. cause the numbers have some missing..

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Psycho_CA.gif

A20A1
09-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Here is another one.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Seq_accord_vigor_1985.gif

A20A1
09-24-2005, 12:33 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Seq_accord_1986_jcoty.gif

88accordhb
09-24-2005, 07:46 AM
I'm sure there is a digitizer, but that could be expensive..

I made this for fun... some pics on the site are missing or were left out.. cause the numbers have some missing..

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/Wendy_girl/Psycho_CA.gif

oh my effin' gawd!! lmao....thanks mike. i feel soo special!! lol

phrenology
09-24-2005, 10:52 AM
Hahahaha you know that's what all the girlies say..."Hi C.T." That's pimp! :smokin:

3rd GEN
09-24-2005, 06:40 PM
wow..i like:)

thegreatdane
09-25-2005, 09:42 AM
Look at what I found.... there were 2 piece turnsignals for the fixed headlights in 88-89 too for the Accord CA :D

http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord-ca1988_000033.jpg
http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord-ca1988_000034.jpg

(you can see the full pictures there)
http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord.htm

:beer: Great find! How come google never showed me those before lol
Those CA Accords are sweet, especially this pic :cool: :
http://car-cm.zdap.jp/honda/accord_1987_ca_01_000034.jpg

I was also suspecting the 2 piece 88-89 turnsignal by looking at these:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4514/jdmfront0zi.th.jpg (http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jdmfront0zi.jpg)
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3417/jdmfront3jf.th.png (http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jdmfront3jf.png)

A20A1
09-25-2005, 12:18 PM
:beer:
I was also suspecting the 2 piece 88-89 turnsignal by looking at these:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3417/jdmfront3jf.th.png (http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jdmfront3jf.png)

I saw that pic in like 98 or so when some web site was trying to sell it.

thegreatdane
09-26-2005, 07:22 AM
Yea I remember, that's where I got the picture from. The company doesnt exist anymore though as far as I know. But I thought it was cool that they were selling a JDM CA front clip. I just wonder if anyone in the states ever bought it?...

carotman
09-26-2005, 08:40 AM
You might ask Yasu about this.

thegreatdane
09-26-2005, 09:25 AM
You might ask Yasu about this.

:squint: ....Yasu bought it? Cool :cool:

carotman
09-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Nah he didn't buy it. He lives not too far from the ex redshift racing shop that had this front clip.

You might be able to get the bumper lens through New-Zealand tough.

YK86
09-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Yes, stupid Redshit Racing had that front clip for some ripoff amount. I've driven by there a few times but I think they are gone now. No website and their shop looks empty.

epic1400cs
09-30-2005, 08:41 PM
I really like your car. It is faburous! I am paticularly intersted in the rear strut appropriation from EK Civic you did. I am thinking of fitting KONI for EK with Accord spring seat(if the diameter of the strut are the same) from KONI or Bilstein, Accord spring and Accord top cover. The carb wight of our Accord and EK Civic are close, say 50 Kg(100 pounds) difference, so it seems to be very good idea. I would appreciate if you could show us any picture of your great rear strut.

SataniC
10-01-2005, 08:29 PM
like ive discussed earlier....if u decided to plonk in a set meant for civic EK...u better get an adjustable...cos the EK's lower spring seat is higher compared to the civic EF....your front will be high(of cos this was again from eye to eye theory....u shud double confirm before u go out purchasing koni for EK's)...the rear one is fine...just need to change the top spring seat....as for pics...dun have any...its just a simple bolt on job....

Btw new video...fresh from the farm...was out have a mini gathering just now and on the way back home....we decided to test each other's midrange.....vid a bit long....first two match was between me and my fren's B18CR Civic EF....3rd gear....first game the fool switched on his NOS....then rematch...made bloody sure his NOS is off this time....the third one was with another friend's Proton Satria with Mitsubishi VR4 250hp turbo engine....managed to jump him before his turbo fully spooled though....ehehehehhe...as usual...click free...wait for download ticket....cheers....

Download Here (http://rapidshare.de/files/5760801/Hiway_Battle__Lo_Res_.wmv.html)

Legend_master
10-01-2005, 08:45 PM
like ive discussed earlier....if u decided to plonk in a set meant for civic EK...u better get an adjustable...cos the EK's lower spring seat is higher compared to the civic EF....your front will be high(of cos this was again from eye to eye theory....u shud double confirm before u go out purchasing koni for EK's)...the rear one is fine...just need to change the top spring seat....as for pics...dun have any...its just a simple bolt on job....

Btw new video...fresh from the farm...was out have a mini gathering just now and on the way back home....we decided to test each other's midrange.....vid a bit long....first two match was between me and my fren's B18CR Civic EF....3rd gear....first game the fool switched on his NOS....then rematch...made bloody sure his NOS is off this time....the third one was with another friend's Proton Satria with Mitsubishi VR4 250hp turbo engine....managed to jump him before his turbo fully spooled though....ehehehehhe...as usual...click free...wait for download ticket....cheers....

Download Here (http://rapidshare.de/files/5760801/Hiway_Battle__Lo_Res_.wmv.html)

WOW, nice video and you guy drive like maniacs. Do you even have to worry about cops pulling you over for street racing or anything?

SataniC
10-01-2005, 08:55 PM
WOW, nice video and you guy drive like maniacs. Do you even have to worry about cops pulling you over for street racing or anything?

come to think of it...we didnt realize about that....damn... :uh:

Legend_master
10-01-2005, 09:02 PM
come to think of it...we didnt realize about that....damn... :uh:

LOL :rofl: , I have had those moment. You slow down and you relize you just drove like 15miles at 100+ MPH and all you can think is "i almost had them".

wprocomp
11-01-2005, 08:13 PM
i am going 2 go to Malaysia and steal your car,man thats so sweet,almost exactly what i want my car to look like

3G Jester
11-02-2005, 10:16 AM
my god that was awsome. you guys are crazy...drivin on the otherside of the highway like that! lol.....

get your ass on the members map!he vids comming :)

SataniC
11-03-2005, 07:34 AM
ahahahahah jester....here this is the side we drive on mate....left hand...we are all right handed

cooksmonster
01-11-2010, 08:11 AM
suddenly i remembered my password...sorry guys

SataniC
01-11-2010, 08:31 AM
alas...since my car was stolen last year...ive given up on modding cars and watnot...call me emo but it really hit me like a bitchslap when i receive a phonecall from my dad notifying me my car was stolen while i was on an oversea stint...

i was 1000km away from my car...theres nothing for me to do...there is nothing i can do...it was a cruel way of parting...my beloved car of 8 years...been together thru rain and shine...no snow though...but he and i we've been thru a lot of hardship together...i didnt get to say goodbye...i didnt get to wave it farewell...

in honour of my beloved Cooksmonster...i tributing this page to him...goodbye my friend...we've been riding thru high and lows of life, laughing, crying, racing and watnot...

I hope they didn't hurt you...

Cooksmonster 1989 - 2008

Uphill battle to Genting Highlands
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165397531_587592531_1762601_4577361_n.jpg

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165392531_587592531_1762600_6587020_n.jpg

Dyno Day
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165407531_587592531_1762603_783274_n.jpg

Open Track Day in Sepang International Circuit
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165357531_587592531_1762593_6823241_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165382531_587592531_1762598_4325126_n.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165412531_587592531_1762604_4425552_n.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165402531_587592531_1762602_807089_n.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165372531_587592531_1762596_5415338_n.jpg

The Last Pics I Took With Him...5 days before I left in a jetplane...never knew that he's not coming back again.......

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3275_69165367531_587592531_1762595_6588369_n.jpg

Moments where we disturbed some friggin R34 and Evo V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_MRMgv_LQ

Farewell Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0jMRFc1jmY

2drSE-i
01-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Wow I'm really sorry to hear that man. That was a slick car, I'm sorry that some piece of shit had to take it away from you.

SataniC
01-11-2010, 08:40 AM
well...come to think of it this way...they didn't steal my mom's Honda Jazz nor my Dad's E55...instead...they stole my 3G...so it must have worth more than the the merc....:rockon::kekeke::hmph:

mykwikcoupe
01-11-2010, 09:17 AM
I love the bodykit. Where did it come from. Sorry to hear your passion has been removed. Did they ever find it? Do they have theft insurance in malaysia? Id totally take the accord over the E55. But the E is also harder to get rid of. Great looking car.

2ndGenGuy
01-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Man too bad. :( That was a nice Accord.

Tomisimo
01-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Im sorry to hear that :( So nice car gets stolen..

Hazwan
01-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Sucks to hear that :(

edit: time to get serious about keeping my secure

Mellexx
01-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Man that's pretty sad :( I've never even seen the accord until today what a way to see it. Sorry for your loss man I hope to hell I never have to go through that.

epic1400cs
01-12-2010, 01:51 PM
I am very sorry to know the loss of your car. That was one of my favorite accord in 3geez.com.

markmdz89hatch
01-12-2010, 03:09 PM
damn man, sorry to hear it. ...and it truly was one sick sick sick 3G. Very nicely done.

...ok, but now comes my reality of this. My car was stolen after i had spent over 5k and countless hours making it my own. It sucked shit through a tube when I woke up that morning to see a bare spot where I had parked it the night before. I was no more than 25ft away from the car when it was stolen, and I didn't even know it.

So now you're at a crossroads... ...and you have two options.

1. Get yourself another car and just treat it as a DD and pretend to have been able to just shut off your passion for cars and the 3G, and go on with life.

2. Get off your sorry ass and go find another 3G. This time, take EVERYTHING you learned in those 8 years of loyal ownership, identify what you would have done differently and the same, and apply every bit of that into this new one. Sure it will not replace or make you forget about the horrible fate of that 1st one, but it damn well will let you prove to yourself you will not allow some shithead lowlife crooks to not only get your car, but take your passion and dedication to modifying them.

...I feel your pain man. Truly a sad day in 3geez history right there. Good luck with whatever you do going forward.

Mellexx
01-12-2010, 05:53 PM
2. Get off your sorry ass and go find another 3G. This time, take EVERYTHING you learned in those 8 years of loyal ownership, identify what you would have done differently and the same, and apply every bit of that into this new one. Sure it will not replace or make you forget about the horrible fate of that 1st one, but it damn well will let you prove to yourself you will not allow some shithead lowlife crooks to not only get your car, but take your passion and dedication to modifying them.

That was one of the best pieces of advice I've seen, I agree with it all the way seriously don't give up on modding try and think that it must have been worth something if they took a 3g over a merc just don't let a bunch of worthless bastards ruin everything.