PDA

View Full Version : Been Gone For Way Too Long!!

Jonessoda27
04-08-2005, 11:36 PM
As no one can really remember me, I have been here for a while. Heavy visitor around the time I first got my 87 LXi. I was really busy with school and other things that I lost touch of the site. I have had my 3 gee for a year and I love it. I've been browsing the site and it just warms me up to see all the old beaters that are becoming amazing cars. It just makes me excited to have a 3 gee. Although not so quick, I love it. 163,000 and it drives like new, I couldn't have been more blessed. I paid 1600 and got a steal on it. I am heading off to college this fall and don't know the future as of yet, but it's going to be hard to let go if I have to. All I had to do is put oil and gas, (ahhhhhhh!!!) in it for the last year and it’s been totally perfect. I need to get that oil change done this week and I’ll be good again. I got backed into be an f150 and the hitch pinched my hood so that needs to totally be replaced, but its ok she is paying for it. I love my damn 3 gee. If you are still reading this, I need to know where I can get a bottle of new power steering fluid because it is kind of low.. I love it to death but in the near future I am thinking of an AE86, 300ZX or a supra, but I don't know.

It's sooooo good to be back!

BlueBead
04-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Honda dealership or walmart for honda specific PS fluid. don't get generic stuff or it'll fuck your steering gear.
Keep the 3G.... in $$ terms they owe you nothing and keep on ticking.

A20A1
04-09-2005, 09:06 AM
I used some non honda steering fluid and my lines burst. :)