PDA

View Full Version : CHeck out these lights on Ebay

Legend_master
04-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I havent seen these yet. The one thing is that it would have been better if they had used a 3G and not a 240

Ebay link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=7966887029&rd=1)

88accordhb
04-09-2005, 01:15 PM
hmmm that would be effin sick. 240 guys, can you confirm the sizes of your headlights. if we use the same size bulbs, then i don't see why it wouldn't work.

Legend_master
04-09-2005, 01:29 PM
hmmm that would be effin sick. 240 guys, can you confirm the sizes of your headlights. if we use the same size bulbs, then i don't see why it wouldn't work.

well it says they are for our cars. I want to see what the lights would look like in our cars. I am thinking that they might look to modern, but on the other hand they might fit perfectly. :dunno:

88accordhb
04-09-2005, 01:32 PM
well the dude custom made those, soo it will fit perfect had he used the bulbs made for accords. and i've seen wat they looked like on our cars, there's a thread on here.

88accordhb
04-09-2005, 01:37 PM
the dude makes custom lights, some are taped up in vynal and some are made with fogs. he has more unsatisfied customers then to be comfortable with. they all complain about how the product description is misleading and how it's just vynal covering that makes it "look like" projectors.

Legend_master
04-09-2005, 01:41 PM
the dude makes custom lights, some are taped up in vynal and some are made with fogs. he has more unsatisfied customers then to be comfortable with. they all complain about how the product description is misleading and how it's just vynal covering that makes it "look like" projectors.

Good catch, i dident even read his feedback. Sounds like he dosent make a very good light. Well could have been cool

carotman
04-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Here's what the item description says:

just replace your stock headlamp with these new custom projector look(not actual projectors) headlamps.

Dual projectors like this (real ones) would be nice. Of course, the light output would have to be supriror or equal to stock...

88accordhb
04-09-2005, 02:29 PM
yah you can make your own ones with fog lights. check into that.

Legend_master
04-09-2005, 02:32 PM
I think I will jsut stick with stock, jsut posted it for someone who might want them.