PDA

View Full Version : baffled

Chubs87Accord
08-06-2002, 12:33 PM
i noticed the overall size of the radio is HUGE nd i wonderingif a new syste would fit... nothing to fancy somewthing that works since mine well doesnt... at all :pissed: im gonna get some thats cheap but still mad nice :rice: but yeah... i dont want to buy it and find out that it wont fit and that i screwed... cause i cant even use the tape deck to play cds which is pretty damn :gay:

Chubs87Accord
08-06-2002, 12:36 PM
since the pissed thing didnt work i have to make up for it
:mad: :angry: :burn: :flipa: :flame: :barf:

shepherd79
08-06-2002, 01:18 PM
what are you talking about?
Explain please and this type try using English.

MiGeY
08-06-2002, 02:28 PM
HUH?!?!?

dXsquared
08-06-2002, 02:35 PM
i think he means the deck. it looks big. i thought my cd playa wouldnt fit and i even went to the store lookin for a adapter. it fits tho with no mods. good luck\

Travis

Vanilla Sky
08-06-2002, 06:44 PM
in your case, since you just want tunes and don't really want something explicitly great sounding, just go for a wal-mart level pioneer, or sony CD player... you can get a half decent deck for $150ish and it will fit right in... all you have to do is put the metal sleeve that comes with the radio in the stock slot, secure it and slide the radio in... if you can, get an adapter for the harness so you don't have to cut out the old one

Derick

Bobs89LXi
08-06-2002, 07:30 PM
Actually the size of the factory head unit is the same as any standard size aftermarket head unit on the market. I have the Sony Xplode CD head unit in mine and it required no mods to the dash at all.

Chubs87Accord
08-06-2002, 09:16 PM
yeah... sorry my typing is atroshish nd my keyboard has issues... but yeah actually i was goin for like this sony 99 buck one or this 79 dollar one, lol.. cuse i just usin it for the tape deck basically... bu yeah thanks for the advice