PDA

View Full Version : Look at these pretty shocks!

OldSchoolSwap
08-06-2002, 12:35 PM
http://www.advance-design.com/
One day :rolleyes:

Jims 86LXI HB
08-06-2002, 12:51 PM
I dunno that's an awfull lot to pay for a brand I've never heard of. For the same $1200 you can already buy double adjustable koni sports that have been custom revalved for our cars. They are offered by opmMotorsports.com I'd rather spend that much money on a known brand instead of one that may or may not be around in the future. Also the Koni's are gas charged, these aren't. They imply that they are avaible for our cars by saying "all hondas" I wonder if that's really true. I do like how they can be revalved. Thanks for posting this juan.

kennyaccordlxi
08-06-2002, 04:22 PM
I rather buy Progress Full Coil-over Suspension they run about $900-$1500 for a complete set of four

smufguy
08-06-2002, 05:08 PM
okay what is a coil over kit? is it just coils? or also the shocks in it? besides, arent the coil and shock unit called the struts??? man.. i am getting confused with the coils, coil overs, shocks, and struts.

GreenMachine
08-06-2002, 05:38 PM
Coil overs are basically a spring and strut that is fully adjustable,
ride hieght as well as dampening

POS carb
08-06-2002, 06:04 PM
reasonably priced at $399 each
:lol

EACH? yea, that's more than i payed for 4 tokicos, 4 sprints, and 2 lude arms with new joints...

STILL IT'S NICE TO WISH FOR THE EXPENSIVE SHIT :super:

OldSchoolSwap
08-06-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by POS carb

:lol

EACH? yea, that's more than i payed for 4 tokicos, 4 sprints, and 2 lude arms with new joints...

STILL IT'S NICE TO WISH FOR THE EXPENSIVE SHIT :super: :D I feel ya! :werd:

Jims 86LXI HB
08-06-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by kennyaccordlxi
I rather buy Progress Full Coil-over Suspension they run about $900-$1500 for a complete set of four

Gonna try some civic or teg one's are ya. You might want to compair the body size, rod top mount to bottom mount length when compressed and then when it is extended, then compair that info to the specs on your car. I already know they will fit on our cars, but what I haven't found out is if the measurements I list above agree that it truely works 100% Those full bodied coilovers also come with a video showing you how to revalve them in your garage. I'm really considering them for the teg I'm thinking about getting. But I haven't found out if the spring rates are to my liking. I already know I like the rates on the neuspeed coilovers, which strangely enough are almost the same as their own soft sport springs.

kennyaccordlxi
08-12-2002, 06:02 AM
I never said I was going to try the progress coil-overs, I said I rather buy them..:flame: :fight: :badass: :argue: :flipa: :wave: :rice:

Jims 86LXI HB
08-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by kennyaccordlxi
I never said I was going to try the progress coil-overs, I said I rather buy them..:flame: :fight: :badass: :argue: :flipa: :wave: :rice:

oh kay :rolleyes: