PDA

View Full Version : What do U use?

CARBurn
05-04-2002, 08:52 PM
Since this forum is about appearance, what do 3geez owners use to keep up that appearance? I like to use Meguiar's car wash and cleaning wax. My car's body and paint(most of it) is still in good condition. Just want to see what do other owners use to keep their 3G sparkling.:D

88Ex-i
05-04-2002, 08:58 PM
I use Auto Glym, which is the same name as the wax that I had my car cut-polished with. It really helps to keep the shine there. For my tires, I use Meguirs tire polish.........

CARBurn
05-04-2002, 09:05 PM
Oh, I forgot to ask about tires, oh well nothing to talk about for me in that, since i only have have the stock tires and steel rims. Had to get rid of those cheap honda hub caps. Rather go all steel for the time being.

I hate hub caps.

Hopefully some time soon I can get ahold of some rims in gun metal finish or black painted at the least. I think those would look nice with my car's color scheme.

88Ex-i
05-04-2002, 11:59 PM
I hate the stocks too.............but I have to go with them come winter time..........but like you, I keep the hubcaps in hiding........:D

damackz
05-05-2002, 09:42 PM
haha i use meguires soft car wash and mothers showtime wax, Dont need anything for tires cuz i got no rimz :sadwave: but yeah hehe i love my Silver H hubcaps lol better then the steelies :p

YK86
05-06-2002, 05:44 AM
I have so much crap it's not even funny. After trying a whole bunch of brands and types, this is what I found to work best for me:
Washing-Turtle Zip Wash
Paint sealer-Meguiars
Wax-Meguiar's Gold Class
Fixing scratches-Turtle Color Cure with chipstick
Tire Cleaner-Eagle One
Tire Shine-Meguiars Endurance
Rim cleaner-Eagle One
Rim polish (for my chrome rims)-Xtreem Metal Polish
Engine detailing-CD2

DrMunky
05-06-2002, 11:07 AM
I use Meguiars products on everything except the tires... I use Eagle One for that.

87accordlxph
05-07-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by YK86
I have so much crap it's not even funny. After trying a whole bunch of brands and types, this is what I found to work best for me:
Washing-Turtle Zip Wash
Paint sealer-Meguiars
Wax-Meguiar's Gold Class
Fixing scratches-Turtle Color Cure with chipstick
Tire Cleaner-Eagle One
Tire Shine-Meguiars Endurance
Rim cleaner-Eagle One
Rim polish (for my chrome rims)-Xtreem Metal Polish
Engine detailing-CD2

Wow the whole shhe bang I guess

Thanks for sharing all that w/ us!

-Mike

I use the zip wax as well, great product, Turtle wax extream for wax

-Mike

Chrome_thangs
05-07-2002, 07:18 PM
I use Meguiar's everything on my car (should have stock with them) Started w/ thier tire protectant