PDA

View Full Version : new 3g owner

momodeuce
04-16-2005, 12:12 PM
sup all! just got a new old schooler and to tell you the truth im very f......g impressed with the car. great on gas handles great, but i am discouraged by the lack of after market preasence of parts for this sweet lookin ride. of course as a newbee here im desperate to find out all the info on this car. do's and dont's, basically anything that i can do. i really would like to put in a b-series in it but im afraid that it is too much trouble. havent been able to find much solid info on how to. does ne body now?. hope to see more of these cars down here round miami. if there are any meets for the 3geez down here hit me and let me now. :rice:

89accord_lxi_coupe
04-25-2005, 07:02 AM
welcome to the board!!! there's been some movements on trying to aftermarket stuff for our cars, but it's slow. you'll find some great stuff here, and as far as the b-series goes it's got challenges but there are plenty of guys on here who you can pool info from. they usually hang in more of the tech area of the board, hope you find your answers. believe me, we've got people in FLA and they should be getting pretty anxious for a meet in not to long.

Jareds 89 LX-i
04-25-2005, 11:29 AM
Welcome to the board!! :welcome:

You're not that far from me!

Cheeseburger
04-25-2005, 12:23 PM
whats up welcome

NXRacer
04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
welcome dude. you've come to the best place to find out what you can do to your car. Search is your friend!