PDA

View Full Version : installed neuspeed/tokicos

AccordNut
04-16-2005, 08:06 PM
a bit bouncy in the front, before my car rode real smooth now it feels somewhat floaty while driving. i suppose the stock setup was just right, but at least my car is lower. i guess its bouncy b/c the front struts arent stiff enough?

AccordEpicenter
04-16-2005, 08:16 PM
you got it bro

superguillermo
04-19-2005, 11:57 AM
a bit bouncy in the front, before my car rode real smooth now it feels somewhat floaty while driving. i suppose the stock setup was just right, but at least my car is lower. i guess its bouncy b/c the front struts arent stiff enough?

Yeah its always like that at first. After a while, once everything breaks-in and sits right you'll have a better ride. Right after I put my tokicos + eibach...ride was bouncy but now its perfect! There's nothing like feeling every bump and crack in the road.

Busted_Blue
04-19-2005, 12:01 PM
my tokico springs on tokico blues was bouncy in the front. Still is. That's why I got konis sitting at home. :)

Ludi Mali
04-19-2005, 01:14 PM
i got a pair of new front koni's on sale in the marketplace

blazin3gen
04-19-2005, 03:23 PM

u got a good combo unlike when i dropped my shit for the first time i used dz springs and stock shocks hahaha rode like crap thats why ct has em now :rofl:

although the second set of springs i had which were b&g springs rode good with stock shocks

SrvZro
04-20-2005, 06:17 AM
You got the same setup that I have. Ideally revalved blistiens (or the rare konis) would make that bounce go bye-bye according to everything that i've read here.

But cornering is much better and the ride is less bouncy than others. But there are those series of long bumps on the highway that makes the bounce very annoying. Atleast (for me) it seems like that only 1 or 2 bounces, then thats it.

AccordNut
04-20-2005, 06:52 AM
its funny b/c i i push my front end up and down and it takes like 3 bounces before it settles, i guess ill wait for everything to break in and hope it doesnt do it as much. originally i was just gonna put the springs on with stock struts, im sooooo glad i didnt

Chuoiz
05-04-2005, 06:54 PM
do u know the spring rates for the neuspeed? I've send neuspeed an email and they reply it was 345f and 190 r...is this correct?