PDA

View Full Version : Engine Swap Wireing Harnesses

Legend_master
04-17-2005, 11:56 AM
Well guys you know I have been working on my b18 swap and I jsut wanted to let you guys know that there is someone out there willing to do the electrical part for us. He is making my sub harness for $125.00 shipped and Has not quoted me on the engine harness yet. When I recieve the finished product I will let you know how it works out. Here is his website Wireing Harnesses (http://www.jkobd.com/)

SteveDX89
04-17-2005, 01:31 PM
They're easy to make yourself. You just need a diagram of both harnesses. I wish I had done mine myself. It would have saved me a nice chunk of change.

Legend_master
04-17-2005, 01:37 PM
They're easy to make yourself. You just need a diagram of both harnesses. I wish I had done mine myself. It would have saved me a nice chunk of change.

Yeah I know that our cars have a color code system instead of a pinout like all the other OBD cars, So that would make it a little harder. Even with the color code diagram I got off this site I just dident want to take the chance of wireing the wrong thing up. Plus his come with a lifetime warrenty (or however long he is in buisness I guess).