PDA

View Full Version : How About These?

MIK3
04-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I think I'm going to opt for the 8.5mm wires. How's the pricing on these you think?

http://www.ultrarev.com/ecart/shopexd.asp?id=2832

Also, is there any special application methods I should be aware of or is a straight clean swap from my old wires?

They also have 8mm wires for $35.11...should I opt for those instead?

mouchyn
04-27-2005, 07:52 PM
i'm not familiar with your car. how much power are you making? NGK OE replacement wires are your best bet until you start making some serious turbo power.

NXRacer
04-27-2005, 08:22 PM
lol i've got 10mm's! rofl. Its kinda :rice: but they were cheap, i needed wires, so it worked out sweet.

8.5 isnt overkill IMO.

MIK3
04-27-2005, 08:38 PM
I have nothing really done to my engine accept some NGK V-powers and a K & N drop in. I don't plan on doing it so much for the power gain, but still would like to have a set of magnecors in my accord. Eventually I'll supply an MSD coil in there as well. For me, air flow and electricity for the engine are my too biggest areas to improve. But NXRacer, what do you mean it's kind of ricey? As far as I know, Magnecor has never been branded with the rice badge.

joker2
05-03-2005, 10:05 AM
Yeah, those are the ones I run in my car and they're really nice quality wires... :cool: